To maintain a healthy body & lifestyle I will be required to work all parts of the body such as chest, arms, abs and legs. I will also be required to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system. For test I can do workouts such as bench press, incline dumbbell press and push ups all of which isolate the pectoral muscles for the most part. Leg day can concise of such workouts like leg press, squats, lunges and jump stretch. Which are few of my favorite leg workouts where you really feel the burn and see the gains. Optional body composition and flexibility will come naturally as I continue doing gymnastics. I plan to work out almost everyday other than Sunday which will be my rest day. I see it fair to have two days dedicated to cardio which would probably fall on a Tuesday and Thursday. Mondays are the worst so why not have awesome workout? Chest and arm day on Mondays sounds good to me. What's harder than getting motivated to do a go...
... middle of paper ...
...d my brother who I often lift and work out with regularly. My brother has been an excellent source of motivation for me, throughout the years, to always improve and act, in a way, as competition to further push each other to become a little better and healthier.
Not only is maintaining a healthy lifestyle very important, but it may be one of the most important things you can do with your life. Your body is the one thing you will have your entire life and you should do your best to maintain it and keep it as healthy as possible. Also not only for the sake of aesthetics but it is important to keep your body healthy in order to live longer. It is widely known that those who keep up a healthy lifestyle, who workout and eat right live longer and with less health problems. Which is why it is very important to maintain a healthy balance in your diet and exercise regularly.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Personalized Nutrition and Exercise Plan Personal Nutrition Exercise Plan The major goal in life that will add great health and longevity to one’s life is to have a healthy diet along with the proper amount of physical activity added to it. This is something that I have learned a lot about in this class. Now I am trying to balance my own individual needs with plenty of physical activity which allows me to develop a plan that helps me to maintain a healthy weight and prevents disease from appearing and with an active schedule with school, work, and teenage daughters it could be pretty changing to... [tags: Health]
1490 words (4.3 pages)
- Adding exercises into one’s daily routines can change their whole lifestyle. Many people look at exercise as being something just for people who want to lose weight or to become muscle bound, but there are a great deal of benefits that can be received from exercising regularly. Of course gaining muscle and losing fat are the two most popular reasons that usually attract people to the gym, but they make up a small part of the potential benefits that can be achieved with exercise. There are several ways in which I have benefited in my life from exercising regularly, besides just making me bigger and stronger.... [tags: essay about myself, Personal Experience]
1153 words (3.3 pages)
- The abilities God gave us are truly remarkable. God gave us these wonderful gifts to spread the grace of the lord. People often forget that we are borrowing our bodies from God. Our body is a temple that we need to treat with respect to glorify God. There are many ways that we can glorify god with are personal wellness. When thinking about personal wellness it is important to consider, mental, physical and spiritual health. There are a couple pieces within each of those three main points. It is crucial to maintain a healthy personal wellness in order to serve the lord.... [tags: Nutrition, Health, Health care, Personal life]
990 words (2.8 pages)
- My Personal Growth Plan Being a reformer relates heavily to my schema, unrelenting standards. The reason I need to be an investigator is because I always want to make the best decision for everyone in everything that I do. Things need to be positive, balanced, and I need to do things honestly and with integrity. My decisions needs to be based on objective and measurable factors, and I try to push emotions to the side because those are subjective and often unreliable. Since everything was on my shoulders as a child, I feel like it still is as an adult.... [tags: Want, Need, Time, Nonviolent Communication]
1885 words (5.4 pages)
- Monday (Day One) Objective: Students will recall conflict terms and prior knowledge of conflict and resolutions in various texts. Students will be introduced to unit- “Work out Turmoil”. Activities: 1) Warm-Up Activity-Diagnostic pre-test for prior knowledge of conflict and conflict resolution terms 2) Students will watch video of Daniel Beaty performing “Knock Knock”. 3) Inquiring questions presented for discussion: What is his drama. How does he work through his turmoil in his life. Can you relate to any issue he is facing.... [tags: Lesson Plan]
1415 words (4 pages)
- ... When emotions are just bottled up inside, there is a point where they start to wear a person down. Finally, having an “exercise buddy” can promote adventurous behavior and suppress embarrassment or a feeling of anxiety when it comes to trying new things in the exercise world. For example, a woman might be more inclined to sign up for a challenging CrossFit class if she had the support of a workout partner that would try this new class with her even though neither have had experience with this type of exercise.... [tags: weight, physical, workout]
812 words (2.3 pages)
- A lot of people go to they gym and leave with the idea that they’ve reached their goals by using the equipment, but do they really know what exercise is. or the Science involved in it. The problem here is many people don’t know how dangerous forcing the body and muscles can be. Personal Trainers have a lot to do with helping clients choose the right pathway into reaching their goals in a safely mater. Although a degree is not always needed in Canada or the United States it’s recommended. Thanks to all the Colleges and Universities in and out of the state it is now much easier for students to reach out and pursue their dreams.... [tags: Bachelor's degree, Academic degree]
1187 words (3.4 pages)
- I have decided to further my education at Texas Woman 's University and focus my efforts for the acceptance of the Exercise and Sports Nutrition program. Ultimately, I would like to earn a Master’s degree in exercise and sports nutrition and with TWU’s mission to be the foremost program in the country in application of exercise and sports nutrition in clinical, wellness, and athletic settings, I will acquire strong research skills in advanced nutrition practices. TWU’s program will allow me to participate in; maximizing sports performance, minimize health issues in men, women, and children.... [tags: Obesity, Nutrition, Body shape, Childhood obesity]
1160 words (3.3 pages)
- After doing all the assignment and using all the useful resources you gave us I have fully created my future education plan. Before taking this class I was not so sure about my future plans and still had questions about what I wanted to do in the future. My plans for the future were influenced by many things I learned throughout my time in the class. My plans for the future is going to University of North Carolina at Greensboro and double major in computer science and graphic design or engineering.... [tags: computer science, graphic engineering]
1044 words (3 pages)
- Ideal Career Overview My ideal career would allow me to do something that interests me. I enjoy working with words and with numbers. I've also had success in the areas of technology and customer service. I'm looking for a stable workplace environment. I would prefer to work for an established company – one with developed rules and procedures. I like having coworkers, someone with whom to brainstorm and to discuss successes and failures. In a team, I want someone else to be the bold innovator, the explorer, the creative force.... [tags: personal narrative]
620 words (1.8 pages)
- Nurse’s Duty in Fall Prevention Especially in Patients Undergoing Hemodialysis
- Saving the Environment by Lowering Toxic Emissions from Cars: The Hybrid Car
- Memento Written by Christopher Nolan and Jonathan Nolan
- Short Story: Sasha´s Lifestyle
- Alexander The Great
- Don't Judge a Book By its Cover: Macbeth by William Shakespeare