a. Preparation of operating budgets – I have experience creating full P&L’s, annual plan, operational cuts, operation expenditure reporting, budget versus actual- my level of experience in this area is advanced
b. Cost reduction analysis – I have experience with ad hoc reporting for cost reduction, annual plan reductions- my level of experience in this area is advanced
c. Financial modeling – I have experience creating financial models from assumptions in the annual plan, budget reporting, ad hoc reporting, reconciliations and other reporting models at PAE - my level of experience in this area is advanced
d. Feasibility modeling – I have experience with feasibility modeling from assumptions in the annual plan, budget reporting, ad hoc reporting, reconciliations and other reporting models at PAE - my level of experience in this area is advanced
2. Describe your experience and level with the following systems:
a. Microsoft Excel – Macros, conditional formatting, pivot tables, v/h lookups, sum/ sum if, statistical and financial formulas – my level of experience is advanced
b. QuickBooks – I have used this for past jobs and my grandpas trucking company - intermediate
c. Customer Relationship Management Software Application – I have experience in Microsoft dynamics CRM, knowledge of others and am intermediate in this software
d. Enterprise resource planning (ERPs) I have experience in dynamics, costpoint, jd Edwards, oracle, as 400, cognos and my ability to pick up new ERP systems and new technologies is innovative.
3. Do you have any Non-profit financial management experience? I have one year and a few months working for David C Cook as the inventory control...
... middle of paper ...
...rpreting key performance indicators and results and presenting to management. At PAE, I am in control of development of the annual plan, budgets, actual versus budget and monthly progress reviews. I have to obtain information across 150 projects, through 2 different integrated systems and make the data valuable. My success at PAE has been in the development of budgets, ad hoc reporting and reporting with significant accuracy of my reports. I report to the regional CFO, controller and operations manager.
9. Why are you interested in this opportunity? I am interested in this job because my competencies match exactly to the job description. I can bring my experience and expertise to ELV that will support the non-profit organization to be fiscally responsible, reduce costs in areas that can provide more funding for high quality Early Care and Education to those in need.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I have been blessed to have led a highly fulfilling career over the past 22 years. The Air Force’s standards of conduct and performance have helped me mature into an adult while creating lasting memories along the way. I have had the opportunity to make significant contributions to my country that offer a sense of pride and personal achievement. My current duties allow me to directly contribute to the Air Force and Joint arena on an almost daily basis. Joining the Air Force helped me to realize I had undertaken a task bigger than myself.... [tags: essay about myself, Personal Experience]
941 words (2.7 pages)
- My previous experience in counseling encompassed three different aspects. The first is Decision Counseling which involves leading individuals in giving their lives to Christ. Next, Commissioned Lay Counseling assists in leading individuals to view life issues from a Christ-centered perspective. Lastly, Coaching consists of leading individuals to have a different view on past negative life experiences. Functioning in all three capacities has shown me the need others have for understanding and coping with difficult issues and has also shaped my desire to further my education and better equip myself with the knowledge needed to help the hurting and the lost.... [tags: Doctorate, Academic degree, Experience]
801 words (2.3 pages)
- I initially developed an interest in fashion through costume and dress, as a member in the campus-based modeling organization on my undergraduate level. There I was exposed to several disciplines in fashion; all which strengthened and intensified my passion for the field of fashion. I was in an environment that supported creative expression, providing me with a new and different perspective on clothing as decoration. Though the group’s endeavors were collective efforts, individual growth in our creative processes was still encouraged.... [tags: modeling, image, work experience]
1056 words (3 pages)
- ... She illustrates the difficulties of summoning a physician; “transportation difficulties not only delayed doctors’ arrivals but also prevented them from providing continuing care” (41). My grandmother lived in a different kind of situation. The town she resided in consisted of almost all relatives; where as in Abel’s stories, the doctor most likely would be required to travel long distances to provide care. Transportation served as a significant challenge that prevented care from being rendered in a timely fashion, especially if major trauma or an acute sudden onset condition was involved.... [tags: unparalleled experience, patient ]
1201 words (3.4 pages)
- If I wrote this paper 20 years ago while I was attending North Central Bible College, my thoughts on what I believed was the personal call on my life and of my plans for ministry after college would have created an essay that is significantly different than what I am writing here. My interpretation of a calling was probably like most of the students that attended NCBC, that it is a divine mission placed on your life, meaning that your life is dedicated to the furthering of the Gospel through the means of full-time career minded ministry.... [tags: Personal Experience]
1772 words (5.1 pages)
- Adolescent students at the middle school level experience a tremendous amount of growth and development during this time in their lives. These adolescents are intellectually and physically developing at different times throughout this stage of development, experiencing a more rapid and complex rate of development than at any other time in their lives. Their social, emotional, and educational experiences affect their development and as well as influence their future decisions. These social experiences can also affect a young person’s moral development and educational experience as they begin to look to their peers for influence instead of their parents.... [tags: Education, Educational psychology, Teacher]
1342 words (3.8 pages)
- My best (and favorite) subject in school is Math. Ever since I was very little I have loved math, and worked very hard at it. When I do not fully understand topics I do extra problems to make sure that they become clear to me. I spend a lot of time working on math to make sure I understand the topics throughly. I have been in math clubs since 4th grade, and in 7th grade I represented my school at the MathCounts® competition where I won a two silver pins. I won the Virginia State Math Award in 7th grade, and this year I got an 800 in math on my SSAT.... [tags: Personal Experience]
759 words (2.2 pages)
- First of all I should say that it is my great honor to be officially admitted into Hangzhou Foreign Language School. It's without exaggeration to say that I am counting the day to participate into this community. To get a better and deeper understanding of me, I will firstly give a brief introduction of myself, mainly focusing on my strong and weak points as well as my achievement. I always put forward confidence as one of my most prominent characteristics. I have faith in myself no matter what kind of frustrations I confront.... [tags: Personal Experience]
836 words (2.4 pages)
- I started my career in an unorthodox way: delivering science and technology news directly to live audiences from a stage. I was an early member of the experimental Current Science & Technology Center at Boston's Museum of Science, an effort to bring cutting edge science to adult members of the public through extended interactions with science journalists in an informal education setting. I was fortunate enough to work alongside a graduate of the Columbia University School of Journalism, a former producer for NOVA, the current executive director of the National Association of Science Writers, and other highly skilled science communicators.... [tags: Personal Experience, Autobiography]
766 words (2.2 pages)
- It was a typical early Florida morning; the sun was just starting to break the eastern horizon as I hit the half-way mark on my usual, two-hour, Monday commute to Orlando. Then it hit me. What if my current, lucrative job position as a Business Analyst for the high-end real estate company, Ginn, suddenly dissolves. With no formal training, education or technical certifications my only option is to find a position serving food to other individuals possessing the formal training, degrees and certifications I lack.... [tags: Personal Experience]
688 words (2 pages)