I was raised with parents who are Roman Catholic, and as I grew older I agreed with the beliefs and morals the Catholics believed in so I decided to stay in that religion. So as the stereotypical Catholic, I believe that earth and all living organisms were created by God. Although it seems like a very complicated situation, I think it worked like magic. God was here before every single person and created people, as time went on he placed his only child Jesus Christ on earth who worked as a buffer against the ignorance of that era, and he taught his followers wisdom and the instructions to get into heaven. He was humble and cured the ill miraculously which made him stand out from the rest of the people, because of Pontius Pilate’s fear of loss of power he authorized the crucifixion of Jesus. ...
... middle of paper ...
...e hope and prosperity.
Anonymous. "Christian” ReligionFacts. 8 February 2007. 2/25/13 Accessed 8 December 2007 05/01/14
Anonymous “Bible Versus About Heaven” 06 March 2008 http://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/heaven-bible-verses/ 05/03/14
"Dalai Lama." BrainyQuote.com. Xplore Inc, 2014. 9 May 2014. http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/d/dalailama158917.html
Roosevelt, Eleanor “Quotes about purpose in Life” 06 April 2001 http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/purpose-of-life 05/03/14
Stevenson, Jay. The complete idiot's guide to Eastern philosophy. Indianapolis, IN: Alpha Books, 2000. Print.
The Holy Bible, New International Version. Grand Rapids: Zondervan House, 1984. Print. 05/03/14
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- A common debate in the social studies classrooms and discussions in recent years revolves around the use of a particular type of resource, the primary source. Some are skeptical about the use of primary sources having a strong impact. Many believe that the use of primary sources allows students insight into the minds and personal stories of those who actually experienced the events and the stories behind all key concepts in social studies. The studies that are reviewed in the present paper provide evidence of the latter.... [tags: social studies, digital sources]
1561 words (4.5 pages)
- Comparing Sources of Research Material The purpose of the assignment is to compare and contrast the source of research material available to a learner. We were first assigned to find a source from the Internet, and the second assignment was to find another source from the periodicals in the USCA library. This comparison will help each individual to determine the type of reading that benefits him or her the most. From these two sources, I learned a great deal of information about the different influences and ways that people learn.... [tags: Reseach Sources Writing Education]
1165 words (3.3 pages)
- There are two main sources of finance for a new business. These are loan/debt capital and equity financing. These are very helpful sources especially for a young growing business. The management hence has to research on the appropriate source that fits the particular business they are in. these sources are explained below in detail;- SOURCES OF FINANCE Equity capital This is invested money that, in contrast to debt capital, is no repaid to the investors in the normal cause of business. It’s the risk capital staked by the owners through the purchase of the company’s shares (Stock exchange).... [tags: Debt, Finance, Stock market]
802 words (2.3 pages)
- INTRODUCTION In Malaysia, rivers have been used as a source of water and various development needs. There is no denying that water is a very significant natural resources. Irrigation, industrial and domestic needs consume water while other development such as recreation, hydroelectric power generation, and transportation rely on the quality and availability of water (Talib, Ariffin, & Baharom, n.d.). However it seems that humans have not realized how significant it is. Deprivation of their quality and ability to perform important functions bring major consequences results in long-term economic losses and affecting the population’s quality of life as a whole.... [tags: effects on human health and the environment]
1192 words (3.4 pages)
- In this essay, i will list four kind of sources of the English Legal System according to their constitutional importance and give some cases of each source. Parliament is responsible for creating most of the law applicable in the UK. Such law is contained in Acts of Parliament or Statutes. Increasingly, the content of much of this law is determined by the European Union, and in this respect Parliament does not have complete independence. Since the Human Rights Act 1998, the European Convention on Human Rights is directly enforceable in English courts.(textbook, p18) Parliament ==[S1The English legal system also governed by legislation, which is the formal enactment by Parliament of certain... [tags: European Union, European Economic Community]
1010 words (2.9 pages)
- As students of history in the 21st century, we have many comprehensive resources pertaining to the First World War that are readily available for study purposes. The origin of these primary, secondary and fictional sources affect the credibility, perspective and factual information resulting in varying strengths and weaknesses of these sources. These sources include propaganda, photographs, newspapers, journals, books, magazine articles and letters. These compilations allow individuals to better understand the facts, feeling and context of the home front and battlefield of World War One.... [tags: World War I]
1627 words (4.6 pages)
- “P1 – describe the purpose of accounting for an organisation.” In this task I am going to describe the purpose of accounting, why is it compulsory for businesses and organisations to keep a record of all accounts such as “profit/loss,” the amount of cash spent on “stock”, “bills”, “wages” and numerous other things related to the business that money is spent on . Accounting also covers the cash situation, sales levels, stock levels and credit given to customers as well as their bad debts. “Record Transactions” For a business or organisation, keeping the business records accurate and updated is essential, necessary for the business to run smooth and make as much profit as possible.... [tags: Generally Accepted Accounting Principles]
1732 words (4.9 pages)
- The purpose of English 102 is to teach students to compose multiple genres of writing and to consider how diverse electronic environments and digital tools facilitate the countless rhetorical situations of personal, social, civic, academic, and professional discourses. Throughout this course I was able to become more knowledgeable of rhetoric and how it affects our lives every day. Before taking this course, I was not aware of how rhetoric constantly shapes who I am as a reader, writer, and critical thinker.... [tags: Critical thinking, Logic, Rhetoric, Better]
873 words (2.5 pages)
- Topic of Introduction The purpose of a field experience is for one to understand that certain communities are prone to health problems. People living in inner-city, low socioeconomic status communities are at risk for developing health problems such as obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure. Contributors to these health problems can be an environmental factor such as lack of health care facilities, abundant fast-food restaurants yet scarce quality supermarkets, and inadequate funding for educational programs.... [tags: Health, Public health, Health care]
1675 words (4.8 pages)
- A major way to improve personal finance education in the United States is motivating students by showing them that this content will help them in their lives, with emphasis on the need for it in the real world. After all, “since financial education is not a requirement…it is important to provide other sources of financial information…which might stimulate the teen’s interest” (Varcoe et al. 70). Personal finance classes are not made a requirement in many states, however, those that do have these classes have seen positive results from increased student motivation.... [tags: Education, School, Teacher, Personal finance]
1737 words (5 pages)
- The Value of Authoritative Parenting
- The Embodiment Theoroy, Holistic Approach and Breast Cancer in the South African Context
- The Consequences of Factory Farms and Animal Product Production
- Clorox Portfolio Analysis
- Clorox Portfolio Analysis: Marketing Strategy
- Racism In Australia - The Rise and Fall of the White Australia Policy