Are we made for each other??
We have seen or experienced many ups and downs in relationships, but what does it take to make the perfect intimacy in a couple today? Before we reach adulthood, we've been through a lot of change mentally and physically mainly at our peak teenage crisis, where we indulged ourselves in seeing someone at a younger age, thinking she/he could be the perfect soulmate, but it has never been the case - probably 2 out of 10 have made it through to their expectation. The bond that was created sounded so profound but was at its highest flaw in many different angles, maybe due to our teenage immaturity. However the effectiveness and experiences gained from our past have made a great impact about our knowledge in bonding the intimacy with 'the other half' later in life, but while some are still looking for the perfect soulmate, others are finding it hard in pursuing their love relationship.
What's the real dilemma if you've had a long-term relationship with someone whom you cannot separate from or the hidden feelings that cannot be expressed towards each o...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- “ An estimated 8 million to 10 million infants and children live in orphanages around the world, and aid agencies, churches and governments provide hundreds of millions of dollars in the hope that they can help vulnerable children find sanctuary in these institutions. This hope is badly misplaced. Orphanages are not safe places for children.” (Ahern, Laurie) . These are real facts about orphanages, foster care and private adoption houses. Out of your “flawless world” of religions, stereotypes, homophobia and antagonisms this is happening.... [tags: Orphanages, Foster Care, Orphans, Adoption]
964 words (2.8 pages)
- What cause same sex couples. Same sex couples are staring to grow more and more every day. A same-sex relationship is a relationship between two persons of the same sex and can take many forms, from romantic and sexual, to non-romantic close relationships. The term is mainly associated with homosexual people. In their essential psychological respects, these relationships are regarded as equivalent to heterosexual relationships (Same-sex Relationship). Same-sex marriage became a reality in the United States more and more people are becoming gay.... [tags: Homosexuality, Gender, Same-sex marriage]
1322 words (3.8 pages)
- Couples Should Live Together before Marriage I've heard on numerous occasions that one of every two marriages ends in divorce. Although I believe this estimate to be high, there is no question that divorce has become a common occurrence in today's society. I think the biggest cause of divorce is people getting married too soon. Couples should live together before they marry. People become enveloped in a sort of euphoric haze when a relationship first begins to take a serious turn. The object of your affection seems to be perfect in every way and can do no wrong.... [tags: Free Argumentative Essays]
528 words (1.5 pages)
Engaged Couples Should Be Required to Take Marriage Preparation Classes for One Full Year before Their Wedding
- ... Therefore, preparation trainings are very important for engaged couples before marriage. Getting wedded devoid of proper pre-marital training can be likened to beginning a business venture that without preparing. Most of the marriages contracted without the necessary preparations both physically and psychologically end with falling apart (Cherlin, 1992). While engaged, most couples consider themselves happy and they presume that they enjoy perfect relationships therefore do not prepare with regard to dealing with misunderstandings which may arise later when they are married (Martin, 2004).... [tags: strengthening the institution of family]
1031 words (2.9 pages)
- SUMMARY Development of transport and communications contributed to intensification of the contacts of all kind among the members of different cultures. Raising numbers of cross-cultural relationships is one of the consequences of this internationalization of life. The communication of cross-cultural couples is important for both scientific and societal reasons. The research on this kind of unions could contribute to the knowledge about the international communication in general as well as it could serve as a basis for a system of counselling for the growing number of this kind of couples.... [tags: Language]
891 words (2.5 pages)
- Should unmarried couples live together before marriage. As times modernise, traditions have developed along. In the recent years, the tradition of having a relationship couples waiting until marriage to move into a home together has become almost a joke since most do not wait anymore. It is times like this that opinions come onto the table to convince young couples to take things slow, but things change, “In 1960, about 450,000 unmarried couples lived together. Now the number is more than 7.5 million.... [tags: Marriage, Cohabitation, Alimony]
1099 words (3.1 pages)
- In our complex society there are marriages and relationships that succeed and comparably many that do not. Unfortunately, many small conflicts within people do not resolve easily and lead up to divorces and/or break ups. It is unfair to say that particular sex is responsible for all the causes the difficulties in relationships. Therefore, both sides should be analyzed closely to find the flaws within the relationships. Most men think that their girlfriends or wives are the main problem makers, and strongly oppose the fact that they are the problem too.... [tags: essays research papers]
965 words (2.8 pages)
- There are many different kinds of relationships, and all of them require a commitment and an understanding between people. There are ties of friendship, relationships with family, those that we have with co-workers, and there are relationships in which two people are romantically involved. Regardless of the type of relationship, the desires are the same, to have perfect harmony between all connected. However, since we are human, a perfect relationship usually does not exist. When relationships are broken, or venture upon rocky seas, there comes a time when a person must decide if the union is important enough to work on mending the relationship.... [tags: Relationships]
574 words (1.6 pages)
How Two Shakespearean Couples Resolve Conflict in Their Relationships in A Midsummer Night's Dream and As You Like It
- How Two Shakespearean Couples Resolve Conflict in Their Relationships in A Midsummer Night's Dream and As You Like It In Shakespeare's comedies, A Midsummer Night's Dream and As You Like It, the playwright deals with love, relationships, and how couples come to terms with their problems and resolve the conflicts within themselves and with those around them. Both of the plays point out that when individuals look within themselves and face the issues that are keeping them apart from the one they love, they can begin to heal the relationship.... [tags: Papers]
1359 words (3.9 pages)
- We live our lives waiting for who we think is the perfect person, but in reality that never happens. When we hear the word relationship, we think of a man and a woman. Being in a relationship is more than just being intimate. There are different kinds of relationship such as husbands and wives, parent and child, or just friend to friend. Some people say it takes two people to make a relationship fail. When two people meet, they usually know from the begining if they want to be with that person or if they want to pursue a relationship.... [tags: essays research papers]
558 words (1.6 pages)