Red Oak Pub, home of the famous Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburger, is one of the few dining establishments available to the Newark, Ohio consumer. I will assess how it offers a unique dining experience based on the convenient location, relaxing atmosphere, variety of food options, quality of service, and unique beer selection.
Red Oak Pub opened in Newark, Ohio June 25, 2012. Owner Mike and his wife have turned the old Newark Adornetto’s building into a solid, clean, friendly, suburban “pub” where you can catch a game, play some Keno and enjoy definitely above average American pub food. I enjoy going to Red Oak Pub with my family, alone with my husband or with friends. The atmosphere is relaxing and enjoyable. The service is continuously fantastic and the food is remarkable. I love the Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburger; I order it every single time that we dine there. I try to get my friends and family to try it, usually with no success, they say “it’s just too weird!” My dad has always put peanut butter on his burger so to me it is not bizarre .
The Pub, as referred to by the locals, is conveniently located behind Walgreens at 250 Goosepond Road in Newark, Ohio. The U shaped bar is set in the middle of the great open room and is the centerpiece of the restaurant; but is arranged with all in mind. The bar offers a pleasurable environment all its own, even though it is in the middle of the restaurant it does not take away from the family atmosphere. There are outsized booths, with comfortable, padded and leather covered bench seats and solid oak tables, with plenty of room to breathe, aligned on the outskirts of the room and four seater high top and low top bar tables in between. The low to...
... middle of paper ...
... engage in conversation and offer suggestions. The managers stroll about the restaurant, stopping by each table or booth to ask how the experience was, the taste of the food and if quality service was received, they treat each guest as family and genuinely care.
Red Oak Pub in Newark, Ohio is certainly a cool place to sit back and enjoy an outstanding meal with family, friends and co-workers. No matter what day of the week, the quality and taste of the food will be excellent and the service will be over the top. The made from scratch menu items will keep me going back. According to RedOakPub.com, Red Oak Pub features, “Food, Friends and Fun, just what every community needs.” Don’t just take my word for it, Red Oak Pub in Newark, Ohio was voted Best of Licking County 2015 by the Newark Advocate Readers’ Choice Poll. Red Oak Pub warrants a 5 out of 5-star rating.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Psychedelic Sellers When one goes to the store and looks at all the choices of peanut butter, how do they know which one is the best. Pricing could be something that comes to mind, but what if they believe that the cheaper one tastes different. Maybe they go with the expensive one thinking that it’s everything peanut can be. In all reality, it’s peanut butter. So how do some products sell better than other’s when they are actually the same product. Companies today use marketing and branding to sell their products, but does a pretty picture really sell.... [tags: Advertising, Marketing, Brand, Butter]
1086 words (3.1 pages)
- Sugar cookie scented Yankee Candles burning, with a hint of the smell of pine from the Christmas tree. Lights flickering from the corner of your eyes. Christmas music traveling down the halls. In the holiday spirit, there are many traditions I do each and every year around the holiday season that I look forward to doing. Each family has different rituals they continue to do every year since they were a child. Seeing that I favor Christmas over every other holiday most of my traditions occur between Christmas and Thanksgiving.... [tags: Christmas, Family, Christmas music, Butter]
1103 words (3.2 pages)
- STRENGTHS Well-known product. The ------offers a brand name known internationally. Besides the company has been well known for their quality, freshness, and taste of its products. Pricing. Our product is priced lower than our competitors in our industry. Even though our competitors have a different kind of product compared to us. Nutrition. Peanut butter is well known because it contains many vitamins, proteins, and fiber. Nowadays, it is very important for everyone to start a day with a meal that it is rich in vitamins, nutrients, and provide energy throughout the day.... [tags: SWOT and busines analysis]
1165 words (3.3 pages)
- Marketing Peanut Butter in China China Ideal growing condition for peanuts. Climate and weather in china produce great condition to produce peanut for peanut butter. Marketing Communication Strategy 1. Establish who your consumer age group and gender. 2. Brainstorm what types of messages or reports that they are going to wish to use to determine, the communication method for distributing these studies and the frequency with which this communications should be made. 3. Produce a matrix of this information to establish where there is overlap in consumer’s product information, communication types and frequencies.... [tags: business analysis]
898 words (2.6 pages)
- ... These skills that I have gained will help me through out my life. I am hoping to study medicine and will engage in numerous research studies. I feel that I have leanred the foundations that will equip and assist me to write research proposals in university. Medical research wll be an active part of my studies and I am grateful that I have learnt the basics. I am excited to further my studies in this methodology in my career. 6900kJ for a boy aged 7 and 6400kJ for a girl aged 7. This requirement will differ based on gender, amount of exercise done through out the day, height and weight.... [tags: affordable and nutritious food]
953 words (2.7 pages)
- All across the nation, contemporary schools and students have worked to find a middle ground when it comes to dietary offerings. It is widely accepted that often times, students’ look forward what ‘lunch-time’ offers-- the glory of leisure and the freedom to fuel their bodies with whatever that they might choose. Each day, the cafeteria menu details a variety of choices ranging from the humble Caesar Salad to the traditional peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The diversity is endless, and yet, for some reason, students are still often displeased with the myriad foods.... [tags: Food, Food processing, Nutrition, Food industry]
1630 words (4.7 pages)
- Hundraj & Company is pioneer in Roasted Peanut retail in the city Navsari. We are trying to expand our business which includes setting up plant of peanut butter in Gujarat. Peanuts have significant nutrients and are consumed in diverse forms all over the world since long. Peanut butter is one such product consumed in huge quantities specially in western states since many years. It is not very popular in India and the domestic market is dominated by milk butter. Hence, the promoters must target developing export market and should be economically sound.... [tags: India, Production]
773 words (2.2 pages)
- An Exposition on Peanut Butter Cookies Have you ever tried to bake peanut butter cookies, and for some reason they were a complete flap because they were dry and crunchy, too moist and crumbly, or perhaps they had a terrible taste. Well, I have discovered this cool new recipe and I have never failed at making them. Have no fear, the ultimate peanut butter cookie recipe is here. We will need the following ingredients: 1c. of brown sugar, 1c. of white sugar, 1c. of margarine or butter, 1c. of peanut butter, 2 large eggs, 1 tsp.... [tags: Exposition Essays]
538 words (1.5 pages)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Are you tired of slaving over a hot stove. Are you tired of wasting countless hours waiting for some rotten meat to cook. Are you run down or restless worrying weather your kids will like whatever meal you cook. Well, if so, then this sandwich is for you. It is easy to make and we will guarantee at a cheap price, you can't go wrong. It is nutritious and with the large amount of calcium it is even a healthy snack that is great for a growing child.... [tags: Descriptive Writing Examples]
1176 words (3.4 pages)
- Peanut butter and a god I am a rationalistic materialist refuting dualism, believing that it may be possible speaking in terms of metaphysics that nothing is real, and epistemologically what we can know, is nothing compared what can be known. While my being on this plane in a human body does not dictate my essence rather than it does my existence, for me, existence will always come before essence. Epistemology is a branch of philosophy that studies the nature of knowledge. What is it that we can know.... [tags: Philosophy]
1272 words (3.6 pages)