Fabrication was also performed by adjusting the concentration of the green mix exciplex WOLED A combination to optimize the device. To increase the concentration of TPBi in the mix , electron injection as doping facilitated the recombination of the electrons and accumulated hole formed exciton, as shown Figure 4. Therefore, the initial PE of WOLED H appears the highest at 20.63 lm/W. However, the efficiency roll-off caused by exciton quenching as the carrier injection increased rapidly. Reducing the efficiency roll-off to maintain a high efficienc...
... middle of paper ...
...n of TPBi was in the mix was adjusted in to optimize the device. We proposed that the optimization of device parameters such as the concentration of the EMLs and simple structure designed for carrier balance could increase the efficiency and low turn-on voltage. Thus, low roll-off ratio of EQE (27.04%) was in the range 200–1,000 cd/m2 at 50 wt% mix ratio. TPBi was used as the exciplex material to enhance the power efficiency and roll-off of WOLEDs.
Acknowledgments This study was supported by the Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea funded by the Ministry of Education (No. 2015R1A6A1A03031833) and the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning, Korea, under the Information Technology Research Center support program (IITC-2016-H8501-16-1009) supervised by the Institute for Information & communications Technology Promotion.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Up until this point, much of the focus has been centered on defining effective leadership from characteristics and traits that have been identified through research and behavioral science, but what do the followers have to say about the leader’s characteristics and traits. Furthermore, what makes someone want to follow a leader. Thus, there are five specific traits or characteristics a leader must display before being followed, and the first characteristic or trait is honesty (Shead, 2016). While people desire to follow an honest leader, honesty is the key trait that allows the leader to influence others besides power; however, leaders have very few opportunities to demonstrate honesty, espe... [tags: Leadership, Skill, Characteristic, Psychology]
856 words (2.4 pages)
- ... As Campbell argues, “specific policies are proposed for contemplation, not for action... contemplative expository function differentiates inaugurals from State of Union address, in which proposals are presented for congressional action” (p. 40). Hence, Frank should have made clear Obama’s vision that forms the basis of his signatures instead of policies. Furthermore, I suppose there are two critical ideas behind Obama’s encouragement of a cosmopolitan civil religion that Frank should explicate.... [tags: unity, religion, politics]
622 words (1.8 pages)
- Musical Characteristcs of Rap Hip-hop culture, once confined to the streets has broken into the commercial realm with force. Hip hop records top the charts week after week, rap videos have taken control of MTV, BET and the BOX, and there are dozens of hip hop magazines on the newsstands. A stroll on any city street in the United States reveals the proliferation of hip-hop styled apparel. The culture itself had much humbler beginnings, however. On the street corners and in the parks, young men and women battled through freestyle rhymes and dance moves.... [tags: Papers]
739 words (2.1 pages)
- Leadership has many definitions even though these definitions are merely a change of words (Northouse, 2016). The definition that covers most examples of leadership is the ability to influence your subordinates in such a way that your subordinates follow your orders and see the vision you have for your team (Northouse, 2016). Leaders are not born, however some of the characteristics that allow a follower to lead one day may be inherited (Storsletten, 2015). Leaders are obtained from the environment of the individual, such as when the son of the King eventually takes the throne (Northouse, 2016).... [tags: Leadership, Management]
2175 words (6.2 pages)
- Characteristics a feature or quality belonging to a person, place or thing and serving to identify it. There are many personal characteristics that can define a person as an individual; some characteristics determined if a person is nice, disrespectful, intelligent, or not intelligent but it determines how a person interprets you. I believe that every individual has integrity as one of their characteristics, but my top three characteristics are Integrity, Compassion, and hard-working and for the person who carried me throughout my whole life “my brother” his characteristics would be his responsibility.... [tags: School, Teacher, Suffering, Person]
742 words (2.1 pages)
- There are those individuals who one can trust very easily, as there are individuals where trust is very hard to come by. I was fortunate enough to have that ability to earn individuals’ trust easily; as it is one of my greatest attributes, being trustworthy. Human beings are sentient beings who rely upon their instincts very little in today’s society, yet it still plays a major part of how they interact with other individuals and form groups. This fundamental instinct has helped many people with their choices, and even on whom I associate myself with as close friends or acquaintances.... [tags: Sociology, Person, Psychology]
1162 words (3.3 pages)
- Materials: Now we are going to look at what the result is on earth given those characteristics of air. Chart 24A Remember when we saw the experiments that showed characteristics of air. What was one of those characteristics. What did we see. Wait for children to repeat the three characteristics of air. Today we will look at how these things affect the earth and we are going to begin by looking at this chart. We have talked about the perpendicular rays falling on the area around the equator and it gets very very hot there.... [tags: Equator, Earth, North Pole, South Pole]
1030 words (2.9 pages)
- I have become aware of my understanding of persons. As nurses, we need to put our patients and their families at the heart of all our decisions. This is well accomplished if we have a better understanding of who they are. It is important to see people through God’s eyes and care for them to the best of our ability. Understanding persons in healthcare is mastered by being aware of the six characteristics of a person. The six characteristics of a person is holism, behavior, self-concept, basic needs, developmental stage and culture.... [tags: Psychology, Health, Maslow's hierarchy of needs]
1172 words (3.3 pages)
- There are many personal characteristics that can affect a person as an individual and his professional success, namely openness, ability to learn and adapt etc. These personal characteristics can sometimes make a person successful and sometimes doesn’t. As I spend more and more time as a professional, I perceive that there are few characteristics that are essential for professional success: namely ambitious, creative and adaptable. These characteristics come out in many different ways. Have you set your goals.... [tags: success, career, goals]
713 words (2 pages)
- In T.S. Eliot's "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock," the author is establishing the trouble the narrator is having dealing with middle age. Prufrock(the narrator) believes that age is a burden and is deeply troubled by it.. His love of some women cannot be because he feels the prime of his life is over. His preoccupation with the passing of time characterizes the fear of aging he has. The poemdeals with the aging and fears associated with it of the narrator. Prufrock is not confident with himself mentally or his appearance.... [tags: essays research papers]
1276 words (3.6 pages)