Continue your Education with a Bachelor of Professional Studies and Communication Degree
Communication is the act or process of transmitting information through a common system of symbols, signs, or behavior ("Communication,”). With advancing your education into the Bachelor of Professional Studies and Communication Degree, you will have more to offer future employers. Furthering your studies will show you took the time and effort to learn, to study, and to better yourself. There are many levels you will want to consider when pursuing the Bachelor of Professional studies and Communication degree. These will include what the degree is about and its requirements, what you can gain from getting this degree, and what to expect for career and wages after comple...
... middle of paper ...
...nnouncing, directing, or marketing you can ensure a successful future for yourself.
Athabasca University. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://calendar.athabascau.ca/undergrad/current/page03_16_02.php
Athabasca University. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.athabascau.ca/programs/bpacmns/
Education space 360. (2010, Sept 19). Retrieved from http://www.educationspace360.com/index.php/why-it-is-worth-furthering-your-education-2-7266/
Alis. (2009, Feb). Retrieved from http://alis.alberta.ca/wageinfo/Content/RequestAction.asp?aspAction=GetWageOccproHTMLProfile&format=html&OCCPRO_ID=71002603&SNT_ID=25
Royal Roads University. (2013). Retrieved from http://www.royalroads.ca/prospective-students/bachelor-arts-professional-communication
Defiance College. (2014). Retrieved from http://www.defiance.edu/academics/ah/communication-studies/
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- College is a place where students explore their individuality and particularly, what career they would like to pursue. Most students have an idea of their major or field they would like to go into. In my case, I want to go into the art field, but at the moment, I am unsure of what major to take. Architectural Studies has been in my options due to the incorporation of art and buildings in which I find myself in awe at the creativity put into the building structures. For instance, I love the imperial palaces in Asia, such as the Forbidden City in China, as the curvature of the rooftops, the intricate designs, and the pillars contribute to the overall beauty and aesthetically pleasing structure... [tags: Architecture, Construction, Architect]
1070 words (3.1 pages)
- It is my pleasure to introduce myself, I am Czarina Ric Bacuetes. I was born on the 23rd of August, 1994 and I am a Filipino. Currently, I am staying here in Australia with a tourist visa for almost a year and I really enjoy staying here. I am planning to study Bachelor of Nursing at Western Sydney. My studies will be financed by my aunt who is an Australian citizen and works as a Quality Manager at Roche _________. Back at home, I was a student at the University of the Philippines taking up Bachelor in Secondary Education Major in Special Education from 2012 to July of 2015.... [tags: Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing]
1000 words (2.9 pages)
- A Bachelor’s Degree requires several years of undergraduate school to obtain based upon the institute or field of study. In my opinion, not all jobs should require a Bachelor’s Degree because some jobs are common knowledge that are stepping-stones to higher-level jobs. People who acquire these jobs are generally high school students, people who cannot find jobs with their degrees, or people who never went to college who need a job to support themselves. These part-time jobs should prepare people for the real world; understand the worth of money, the responsibility it comes with and set priorities.... [tags: Academic degree, Bachelor's degree]
1176 words (3.4 pages)
- Two of Bethel University College of Professional Studies’ main competitors in providing business degrees to working adults are Western Governor 's University and King University. Within the last year, Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam announced that WGU would be providing their educational services to his constituents (Western Governors University, 2014). “WGU Tennessee is an online university offering bachelor 's and master 's degrees to working adults” (Western Governors University, 2014). I believe the design of their website does look a little more polished than ours, although it does seem to be more cluttered.... [tags: Higher education, Academic degree, Education]
1012 words (2.9 pages)
- Goal Statement: MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling Personal, Academic and Professional Goals/Personal Qualities I am applying to the Clinical Mental Health Counseling degree program and with that degree I hope to become an addiction counselor as well as have knowledge of trauma and crisis counseling. The greatest influence for me to further my education in mental health counseling is due to my past work experience while working directly with clients who suffered from mental health issues and addiction.... [tags: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree]
1095 words (3.1 pages)
- Do you know what distinguishes a hope from a destination. Have you ever been asked what you wanted to do with your life. It is mystifying trying to know what you are destined for or where you want to proceed in life. When you finally generate the thought of what you want to do you start contemplating on the process on how you will get there. Everybody come from a background with hardship time and wonder what they can do for a better life. To accomplish your goals, you need determination, discipline, and inner strength just like Alferdo stated.... [tags: Bachelor's degree, Academic degree]
956 words (2.7 pages)
- I am currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree (BFA) in Interactive Media Design (IMD) at Franklin University. There are a multitude of reasons why I have chosen this degree; some personal, some professional, and some employment related. Personally, with the responsibilities of life, the convenience of an online program was a top priority. Additionally, because of where I work, I get an extra 15% discount on tuition at Franklin. Once I landed on an institution, I took a look at the programs within.... [tags: Academic degree, Higher education, Master's degree]
751 words (2.1 pages)
- Professional Development of Nursing Professionals The Institute of Medicine (IOM) established in 1970 by National Academy of sciences. This is a non-government Institution work independently. The IOM’s mission is to advance and distribute scientific knowledge to improve health. The Institute provides clear evidence based researches and advices regarding health and science policy to government, the corporate sector, the professions, and the public. The Institute of Medicine (IOM) has identified the problems in health care staff and recommended the solution.... [tags: Health care, Health care provider, Medicine]
904 words (2.6 pages)
- Penal Studies for Professional Practice “Women in prison face greater resettlement problems than men on release”. Examine this statement and use research and academic writing and your own practice to find evidence to support or disprove this statement. The purpose of this essay is to support of disprove the statement “women in prison face greater resettlement problems than men on release”. Research undertaken on the resettlement of female and male offenders has highlighted that little information currently exists.... [tags: Papers]
3456 words (9.9 pages)
- On ABC's television show "The Bachelor", Bob Guiney begins the program with 25 beautiful women to choose from. Guiney will get to know these 25 women via a series of social gatherings and exotic, romantic dates. "The Bachelor" follows a gradual process of elimination, as he goes from the 25 that he meets initially to narrowing the field to 15 by presenting them with a single, red rose. He will then decide on 10, then six, four, three, two and, ultimately, on the one woman who captures his heart.... [tags: Gender Studies]
859 words (2.5 pages)