Do you have difficulty starting your vehicle? Are you out of gas? You do not have to panic. Abi Towing and Auto Service will provide you with whatever assistance you need for an affordable rate. Our knowledgeable and experienced technicians are committed to excellence. They will provide you with the safest and the most effective service you won’t find elsewhere. Whenever you are on the road, you can have a better peace of mind knowing that we are available whenever you need help.
Due to our professionalism and dedication in the auto industry, we stand apart from our competitors. The next time you need a reliable towing service that will not let you down, do not hesitate to contact Abi Towing and Auto Service in HOUSTON, TX. Whether you need a towing service, roadside assistance, lockout services, flat tire and other assistance, feel free to contact us! Regardless of the type of vehicle you own, we can assist you. As a reputable company, we take great pride in fixing your vehicle and giving customers a friendly professional service.
... middle of paper ...
...ionally, you will also need to repair your tires if you run over a sharp object that might damage the tires.
Is your car broken down? At some point while you are driving, you will need your vehicle towed. Whenever you’re in need of significant services from an established towing company, you can rely on Abi Towing and Auto Service in HUMBLE, TX. If your car is damaged from an accident or from regular wear and tear, you can be assured that you’re working with quality technicians who have the ability to produce the best work for your money.
If you are in need of a repair shop, look no further. Choose the services of Abi Towing and Auto Service in HUMBLE, TX, where our technicians are familiar with the make and model of your vehicle. To learn more about our towing company and quality services, pick up the phone and give us a call. We look forward to hearing from you.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- This report will look at the customer service practices at Rick’s Auto Service. It will cover business strategy, customer service, promotions and shop presentation. This report is an informational piece, thus no recommendation will be given. Research Methods All information for this report was retrieved from an interview of Rick, the owner of Rick’s Auto service. Rick’s interview was conducted on Friday November 27th inside Rick’s shop. The major topics of this report will cover business strategy, customer service, promotions and shop presentation.... [tags: Customer service, Customer, Good, Automobile]
765 words (2.2 pages)
- Operations Plan Service Overview SnackBox is a subscription box service that caters to University of Waterloo students with dietary restrictions by offering a wide range of snacks that will fit their specific needs, for example, vegan, gluten free and dairy free. There is a lack of coverage of these restrictions in most campus food services, and we intend to cater to those who are finding it difficult to find foods that match their needs. Our goal in terms of developing our product is to eventually introduce a larger variety of snacks that cover a wider range of specific dietary restrictions.... [tags: Customer service, Customer]
923 words (2.6 pages)
- Companies today are interested in gaining the lifetime value of the consumer. In this dynamic world of information technology, organizational strategies are focusing on customer service as a competitive advantage. Where lean manufacturing, low price, and cost cutting logic was once a primary approach of operation managers, these same firms have determined that by utilizing a Service Dominated Logic approach or (SDL), they are gaining competitive advantages that prove to have a longer lasting effect on the consumer, and maintaining a lifetime loyalty from these customers.... [tags: service theory, sdl, customer loyalty]
2040 words (5.8 pages)
- Description 1: A 1 Road Services in Baltimore, MD provides you with the best in affordable auto repair service. Description 2: A 1 Road Services offers you auto, truck, and tire service with a satisfacton guarantee in Baltimore, MD. Description 3: A 1 Road Services specializes in repairing vehicles of all kinds for customers in Baltimore, MD. HOMEPAGE “Home” Meta Description: Call A 1 Road Services to work with a reputable professional truck and auto shop. A 1 Road Services in Baltimore, MD is a professional automotive business that specializes in vehicle maintenance and repair at affordable costs.... [tags: Automobile, Truck, Vehicle, Tire]
1606 words (4.6 pages)
- System Overview The Lake County Library System consists of an administrative office located in Tavares, nine member libraries, and six branch libraries. Member libraries include: Fruitland Park Library; Helen Lehmann Memorial Library in Montverde; Lady Lake Public Library; Leesburg Public Library; Marianne Beck Memorial Library in Howey-in-the-Hills; Minneola Schoolhouse Library; City of Tavares Public Library; Umatilla Public Library; and the W.T. Bland Public Library in Mount Dora. Branch libraries include: Astor County Library; Cagan Crossings Community Library in the Four Corners area; Cooper Memorial Library in Clermont; East Lake County Library in Sorrento; Marion Baysinger Memorial C... [tags: System Overview]
1892 words (5.4 pages)
- Economic Overview of the Automotive Industry The automotive industry is without a doubt an industry that has massive implications relating to the United States economy as well as affecting every American household. Shifts in the supply and demand of automobiles influence the current and future household purchases. Households must determine what amount of their hard-earned income to allocate to certain necessities. Because most households have a budget, the amount spent on transportation it limited.... [tags: Economics]
1580 words (4.5 pages)
- Introduction As the nation was introduced into the current recession, the auto industry and its labor was likely hurt more than any other industry. Few years ago it was the homebuilding industry that was troubled the most and held the first place, but it gave that position over to the auto industry the following year. Why was this industry affected more than any other is very interesting and complex situation. There are several factors why there was such a huge negative impact on this industry, its performance, and the labor involved.... [tags: Auto Industry]
1759 words (5 pages)
- Introduction When the “Sub-Prime Mortgage Crisis” began in 2008, it triggered a global recession. Demand decreased across all industries, but the auto industry was hit especially hard due to vehicles being big ticket items. Even prior to the recession, the high prices of raw materials and fuels, as well as increased pressure from the government and consumers for automakers to build “greener” cars meant trouble for automakers. Within the industry, Canadian and the American auto makers were hurt the most.... [tags: Auto Industry]
1433 words (4.1 pages)
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Social Services has been struggling to accomplish a well organized computer system that was supposed to minimize the work of the employees, minimize the consumption of paper, decrease the number of errors and make the service for the customer faster. The bid for a newer, innovative and technological system began at $1 million dollars in 1995 (www.articles.com) . Many contractors sought the opportunity to make the County's dream come true. In this paper, I will attempt to describe a proposed project that will enable the County to fulfill the need for a faster service, more accurate, cutting unnecessary paper work for the employees and the lowest p... [tags: Project Overview Los Angeles Social Services]
1597 words (4.6 pages)
- The Use of Similes in Auto Wreck In his poem Auto Wreck (p. 1002), Karl Shapiro uses carefully constructed similes to cause the events he relates to become very vivid and also to create the mood for the poem. To describe the aftermath, especially in people's emotions, of an automobile accident, he uses almost exclusively medical or physiological imagery. This keeps the reader focused and allows the similes used to closely relate to the subject of the poem. Three main similes used are arterial blood, tourniquets and cancer.... [tags: Auto Wreck]
641 words (1.8 pages)