Another major renewable energy in China is solar power. China has the most manufacturer, which making solar PV, around the world. In 2009, about half of global solar PV was produced by China. Except this, the largest solar hot water heater market in the world is in China. There are more than 10 percent of Chinese households heat their hot water though sun energy that result in the rapid development of the solar heater, meanwhile, installing solar heater can bring basic economy for both business and households. Personally, I’ve felt many benefits from solar heater. Compare to gas heater and electric water heater, even though, installing solar heater is the most expensive among these three type heater, the lifetime is longer than other two. In addition to this, solar heat cost nothing in fuel f...
... middle of paper ...
...estments on the green energy and green economy, like the steel mill Tubarão from Arcelor Mittal, who developed a 100% renewable and independent source of energy based on a small hydroelectric plant and a thermoelectric plant that uses the exhaustion gases of the steel mill. The thermoelectric system provided 97.218.990 GJ of energy to the steel mill and 165.564 GJ more where sold in the free market while the hydroelectric system provided 258.726.427 GJ. In 2012 due to the efficiency and energy conservation programs (thermoelectric and investments on new technology) they could achieve a reduction on the emission of CO2 of 26.236 Tons. The steel mill Tubarão saves about 300.000.000,00 dollars per year using this co-generation system instead of buying energy, therefore we can see that this kind of investment is not only good to the environment but to the company as well.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- When I began writing papers, I was in the seventh grade. Every week we had to write a five paragraph essay with a long list of requirements. At the start, it was very stressful trying to write an entire 5 paragraph essay in one week. However, by the end of the year, I discovered how to quickly and effectively write my paper. I would start my paper every week by making an outline. My introduction would start out by listing all the points that I was going to mention in my paper including my attention grabber and thesis statement.... [tags: Writing, Essay, Five paragraph essay, Paper]
1295 words (3.7 pages)
- Stalin’s 5 year plans, Freedom or Slavery. The Problem: Imagine you the dictator of a country and are faced with an uprising of rebels who are fighting for your destruction, an industrial degression dropping at the rate of a dead fly, and a group of political masterminds strategizing the overtaking of all your political power. This is when Joseph Stalin faced in 1987. He had two options. One was do what is just and will most benefit the countries and its people; or control them with fear and power and enforce slavery upon them to sustain his rule.... [tags: World War II, Soviet Union, Five-year plan]
1149 words (3.3 pages)
- September 11th of 2001 is a day in history that will be remembered forever. What was first thought to be a freak accident turned into a horrific nightmare for our country, America was under attack. On the morning of the attacks a group of al Qaeda terrorists took control of four commercial jetliners headed to California and purposively crashed two into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center. The last plane fell into a Pennsylvania field never reaching its final destination, The White House. These attacks on the United States were formulated by the Islamic culture that has been planning this for many years.... [tags: twin towers, patriot act, homeland security]
2075 words (5.9 pages)
- The Five Factor Model (337 words) Over several decades, independent streams of systematic research into personality traits have converged on the same general conclusion: the domain of personality attributes can be described by five superordinate constructs (Digman, 1990). These five general, robust factors of personality are now called the “Big Five” and subsume as well as abstract, more specific personal attributes, dispositions, habits and behaviours as a framework (cf. Digman, 1990; MCRae and Costa, 1989; Wiggins and Pincus, 1992).... [tags: Big Five personality traits, Psychology]
1015 words (2.9 pages)
- Five-Year Career Development Plan Introduction: Career development is a continuous process of handling proactively work and changes in life in order to move forward and reach the goals set for a better future. It involves learning new skills, moving up in the position within the organization or altogether moving to new organization or even starting up a new business. A career development plan is created to set goals and how to reach these goals using your talents and skills in the working world.... [tags: personal goals]
1133 words (3.2 pages)
- The term career plan is the broad-based exploration associated with the career or profession expansion or growth and gives a clear explanation concerning the people who administer his or her careers within the corporations along with what aspects corporations use in formulating his or her career improvement among his or her associates. Expanding or enlarging a career or professional preparation is not an easy task for the reason behind the expansion plan assists in planning the upcoming period; throughout the whole life period people continually alter or change his or her careers frequently.... [tags: Career Ambition ]
1212 words (3.5 pages)
- The Effectiveness of the Five Year Plans Stalin introduced the Five Year Plans. This brought all industry under state control and all industrial development was planned by the state. The state would decide what would be produced, how much would be produced and where it should be produced. An organisation called Gosplan was created to plan all this out. · The first five year plan was from 1928 to 1932. · The second five year plan was from 1933 to 1937. · The third five year plan was from 1938 to 1941 when the war interrupted it.... [tags: Papers]
688 words (2 pages)
- in the year 1954, the United States was changing rapidly. President Eisenhower, a Republican, was in the midst of his first term. Eisenhower had just announced to the world that the United States had in fact developed and successfully tested the first hydrogen bomb some two years prior. Mamie Eisenhower christened the Nautilus, which was the first submarine to run on nuclear power. The great court decision, “Brown vs. the Board of Education,” called for the integration of the country’s public schools.... [tags: The Year 1954]
1750 words (5 pages)
- SMC Company Five-Year HR Forecast The local labor market has continued to shrink and labor costs have continued to soar over the past two years. SMC's workforce has now become bilingual and has had to deal with occasional unsuccessful attempts for its labor force to organize a union. To remain competitive for the next five years and sustain its growing sales, SMC Company will have to address staffing, employee development and training, compensation and benefits, employee relations, and safety and health issues.... [tags: essays research papers]
1166 words (3.3 pages)
- A Five Year Development Plan for Russia This paper presents a five year national development plan for the Russian Federation. The plan I have created is a culmination of a semester's worth of research on the current state of affairs in Russia. Following a brief review of relevent history, recommendations spanning the course of the next five years will be made in three areas that are of particular concern: economic development, political reform, and the environment. Relevent history and a synopsis of the current situation will preceed the recommendations in each section.... [tags: Politics Government Soviet Union Essays]
2615 words (7.5 pages)