Samantha decided it was just enough time to enjoy a nice, hot steaming shower to relax after her long day before the pizza arrived . So she fed Ralph, and started the shower. She had just finished showering and started to dry off, when the doorbell to her condo rang. It was Antonio from the Italiania Pizzeria. He had delivered to her a couple of times before in the past. He was a single, handsome, intelligent young man that was struggling to pay for law school on his wages he earned from delivering pizzas. Normally she wouldn 't dared to answer the door in just a towel, but this time some thing was different. She hurried to answer the door wearing nothing but her towel, and politely asked him inside as she went to get her purse. Antonio was standing in her living room, where there was a fire lit to warm up the room. He was standing on a white bear skin rug, and thought to himself, "why would a woman who clearly has everything, answer the door for pizza in a towel and invite me in?".
Just then Samantha appear...
... middle of paper ...
...e slapping against her smooth ass as he was going deeper and deeper. She started arching her back and screaming out to him, "Omg, Yes!!!! Give it to me harder!" Samantha had never had such pleasure all at once, she never actually came multiple times, and she was highly enjoying every minute. She couldn 't think he could get any deeper when she felt him thrust harder inside her. He was giving her everything he had and wasn 't stopping until he felt her succumb to him entirely. He had gave her all his hot, sticky cum in every place imaginable, and for the last big explosion, he squirted all over her breasts, mouth and face. He collapsed on to the rug beside her with a huge smile on his face, and the gratification of knowing that he would probably never see her again, but what he gave her in this moment in time, he knew she 'd never experience again in her lifetime.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 'As the eastern sky grew brighter, and the light of the day came on and its vivid colouring returned upon the world once more, I scanned the view keenly. But I saw no vestige of my white figures. They were mere creatures of the half light. "They must have been ghosts," I said; "I wonder whence they dated." For a queer notion of Grant Allen 's came into my head, and amused me. If each generation die and leave ghosts, he argued, the world at last will get overcrowded with them. On that theory they would have grown innumerable some Eight Hundred Thousand Years hence, and it was no great wonder to see four at once.... [tags: Sun, Light, Sunlight, Thing]
1011 words (2.9 pages)
- I was staring into the abyss, but the abyss was staring back. I was center stage and all eyes were on me. The piano had played the key note to the song, and the rest was up to me. I asked myself over and over again, “Why am I doing this?” The sweat had started to crawl down my face like the undead rising from their graves. I knew after that day, everything will be different. Ever since the night I decided to stick to my guns and see my recital all the way through, I’ve seen life not as a series of unfortunate events, but as a jigsaw puzzle.... [tags: Anxiety, Fear, Debut albums, The Stage]
1789 words (5.1 pages)
- The Dark Night I was always taught to stick up for myself, to never let anyone walk over me; and if they did I was expected to handle it. I guess you could call me ‘sassy and southern’, as my daddy always joked too me. My parents raised me to watch my surroundings and too always be cautious; but one night I wasn’t able to use what I have been taught since I was little. One summer night I will never forget and I’m thankful to be alive. I moved to Mount Holly in the early summer of this year to help out with my grandma and my family that lives here, but charlotte has always been my home.... [tags: English-language films, American films, Happiness]
899 words (2.6 pages)
- Silence in the Night - Original Writing The bullet wound had left her paralyzed, her body was stiff cold. She could hear her own hard difficult breathing, her vision was blurred and although she could see the people rushing to her she could make out what they were shouting. Was this really it, the end of a whole life's struggle to be where she was. Sweat poured down her forehead, she could barely move her hands. They trembled, trying to hold on to the nearest thing possible. The fear was reflected in her eyes and onto everyone else's faces, she was dying and everyone knew it.... [tags: Papers]
1074 words (3.1 pages)
- Secrets of the Night - Original Writing The white mist glistened in the moons sparkly light and the tracks rumbled as the old dark train sped nearer. As the rumbling became louder the lights from the front of the train could be seen. The blinding lights suddenly flashed past then there was a huge roar as it rushed on through the tunnel and out the other side, then there was total silence. There was not even a sign that the train had even been past. The air was still for a long time with no sound apart from that of an owl’s occasional hooting.... [tags: Papers]
1248 words (3.6 pages)
- Scary Night - Original Writing I was now ready to depart after the party, exiting my Cousin’s house. It was a Halloween party. It was a lot of fun; to be honest the party seemed to be quite good. It was suppose to be scary, but now that I come to see it does not compare to how I felt later on during the night. You see the difference is looking at all the story I have heard about Halloween, this one that I have experienced seems a lot more realistic and frightening. I had no choice but to walk home by myself, because of the complicated story my mom told me (which of course I was not listening to).... [tags: Papers]
511 words (1.5 pages)
- Henna Night- Original Writing The day had finally arrived. The icy cold wind was blowing so strongly, that everything obstructing was thrown instantly. The tall trees were swaying from side to side, bundles golden, brown and red leaves were falling upon the bare ground. The crumpling sound of the leaves attracted Nadia’s attention. She was amazed by the bright coloured leaves, planning ideas for her future art project. Nadia, a sixteen year old had attended a Henna function for the first time.... [tags: Papers]
1221 words (3.5 pages)
- A Night to Remember - Original Writing It was the day of the concert. The lively atmosphere around the arena was only beginning, being there early before, I saw the transformation of the what seemed to be spacious hall, into a jam packed stadium, mocked with nothing but up for it Geordies and music lover alike. As the lights sparkled above the stage, the huge amplifiers buzzed, vibrating the seat in which I had suddenly risen from. Announcements through the loud speakers were cropping up every minute, adding to the anxiety, whilst the crowds poured in, creating a carnival like atmosphere, despite still being an hour away form the main performance.... [tags: Papers]
575 words (1.6 pages)
- Night Bride - Original Writing That feeling washed over her again. Like the blackness washing over the light. It creeps in gradually enveloping the earth, devouring the last traces of the struggling dusk. Suddenly, with the dark, plump and full on its feast of the light, everything turns a little bit uneasy, and the world shifts on a weary axis. That is how it starts. Slowly it crawls inside, eating away at her until she is filled with the dark sensations most others never admit to having.... [tags: Papers]
843 words (2.4 pages)
- One Stormy Night - Original Writing The sudden, swift, severe summer storm caught me totally unaware. I was walking down Old tree Road when the clouds started to build. I looked around as I huddled under a large, dead oak tree. Almost all of the houses on this abandoned street were too badly damaged for me to take shelter in, except for the one. The house loomed impressive and morbid in the greenish-black sky. A flash of lightning briefly illuminated the house. The windows were broken, but the superstructure seemed to be in good condition.... [tags: Papers]
469 words (1.3 pages)