Just like in any other business, operations plays an important role in the success of Armani Blair Hair Collection (ABHC). The company is an eCommerce business, and 50% of their transactions occur on the website. Using Wix.com as the host website ABHC is provided with various tools such as marketing, SEO analytics, invoicing, and contact forms. Specifically with SEO analytics, it gives the cumulative data of how much consumers are searching for specific products on the website. The current premium plan the company has is eCommerce and it is a monthly subscription of $16.58. With this plan the company can utilize Google analytics, local listing voucher, site booster app, form builder app, an online store, and so on. The company’s data from sales as well as their views can help them figure out how much revenue they are making, however, ABHC is not leveraging the data gained from Google analytics. Once the company applies the data it will help build the brand by utilizing the major sources of marketing. According to ABHC analytics, majority of their sales come from the Instagram page due to the amount of followers, which is 1,058 followers. As a marketing strategy the company can heavily promote products on Instagram. An opportunity for the company is to use all the service such as the Google ads, Bing ads, and local listing voucher. This will give ABHC the chance to not only expand, but to also evolve their brand. Having products on Google and Bing is a chance to broaden their target market to individuals outside of the DC area. Although the company target market is women ages 25-40, it mostly sells to college students. Being able to elevate the brand will help the company to gain customers within the target market ...
... middle of paper ...
...nagement provided through their host website. The website contains contact forms that allow customers to ask questions about the products as well as voice their concerns. After an analysis of the company’s customer satisfaction, the main concern of the company became the retention rate of its customers. The company also uses social media as a tool to interact with customers. With this simple CRM system in place, ABHC has been able to email customers to remind them when it is time to order new hair again in. Additionally, within the received package of hair includes an invoice and a letter encouraging them to review the product that has been received. This illustrates to the customers that their needs are a priority of the Armani Blair Hair Collection. This helps the company’s platform to be more interactive with consumers as well as give targeted promotional deals.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Hair, a topic that has been and still is very talked about. Questions like curly or straight, beach waves or messy bun are everywhere, but let us go deeper than just the “do” we are getting. Let’s talk about how our hair helps us, why it suits us and why it is that most of us have a different perspective about our own hair, which was specifically chosen for us. We’ll talk about all hair types, from curly to straight and all those others in between, and also why some of us are not happy with our natural type.... [tags: Hair, Long hair, Tonsure, Hair follicle]
2151 words (6.1 pages)
- Introduction Technical intelligence collection technology since the end of World War II expanded to meet national policy makers’ needs in a growing, more diverse geopolitical environment. Airborne Signals intelligence (SIGINT) collection is a growing means to close intelligence gaps that fulfill policymaker’s needs. Since the 1960s, the United States (US) and Britain were the primary governments with such capability (Streetly 2010). Today many nations in Asia maintain an airborne SIGINT collection capability.... [tags: technical intelligenc collection technology]
639 words (1.8 pages)
- TABLE OF CONTENTS Introduction Analysis Conclusion Reference Introduction This report is to write about how Operation Management is employing more and more information technology, and in general this is being done to improve how organisations respond to the five objectives of Operations such as speed, flexibility, dependability, quality and costs. In this assignment, there will be an analysis of the technology available in different areas of the operation in the organisation choosing and will be providing a critical evaluation on how the organisation are achieving the goals is employing it for.... [tags: Operation Management Essays]
1626 words (4.6 pages)
- Hair Speech Hair is the fastest growing tissue in the body next to bone marrow. Hair has gone from being something that grows on our body to a fashion phenomenon that makes or breaks a person. They are many aspects to having fabulous and healthy hair; it is way more complex than we think. Hopefully by the end of this speech you gain a little more knowledge about your hair and some of the best ways to take care of it. Main Points that will be addressed are: • Hair growth history/ facts about the process of hair growth • Classification of different hair types (names) • Suggestions/ some tips of how to take care of your hair (all hair types) Hair Facts There are about 5 million hair follicl... [tags: Hair, Hair follicle, Long hair, Hair care]
717 words (2 pages)
- Hair Make-up and Effects Introduction The purpose of this experiment is to determine the durability of various types of weave bonding techniques and freeing the hair follicle of the left of residue it may leave that causes long term affects to contribute to the world of hair being that many women of today’s society enjoy the beautiful, full natural looking hair. Over the years weaves and/or hair extension have become quite popular. Why wait years to grow your own hair when you can go out to your local beauty supply store and buy some.... [tags: hair damage, hair shaft]
2014 words (5.8 pages)
- The Blair Witch Project As writers and producers saw the amazing popularity and success of the movie Scream many other copy cat versions were made. Movies such as I Know What You Did Last Summer and Urban Legend all followed the same teen slasher format. Nothing is being left up to the movie viewer’s imagination anymore. Everything for the past thirty years was spelled out and given to the viewer, leaving the identity of the killer as the only form of mystery. The genre of horror was losing a very important battle.... [tags: Film Movies Horror Blair Witch Essays]
1034 words (3 pages)
- It's Every Girl for Herself in Bernice Bobs Her Hair Picture a fragile glass merry-go-round, a menagerie, if you will, of adolescent social classes and structure. The animals revolve, always mindlessly following the one in front, each measuring his own height compared to his neighbors. If you fall short or fall behind, never fear, just throw a jagged rock and shatter Mr. Popularity in front, take his place, and the merry-go-round revolves still. There is no world outside, nothing matters more than this brittle status-seeking ambition and the taboos, requirements, and rewards that come with it.... [tags: Bernice Bobs Her Hair]
1582 words (4.5 pages)
- General Blaskowitz, the Army Group G Commander’s assigned objective was to maintain possession of the Southern coast of France at all costs. The ability to counter the threat of an Allied invasion of Southern France would require reinforcement and fortification of Army Group G units, which, together, constituted the German Center of Gravity in the Southern France Theater of Operations. Army Group G’s leadership attempted to accomplish this task in a number of ways: The factor of Force bore heavily on the German defensive capabilities.... [tags: Operation OVERLORD, France, Germany]
1011 words (2.9 pages)
- Introduction With the campaign ‘New Labour Because Britain Deserves Better’, it appeared that the new look of the Labour Party was so promising that most Britons have poured their votes for the Labour Party, and Tony Blair and his family moved to stay at the 10th Downing Street. It is said that the New Labour won the election, because they have tried to understand what British people wanted. Like it or not, the New Labour has simply followed Margaret Thatcher’s achievements. Moreover, Tony Blair and his aides have consistently used Thatcherite rhetoric to strengthen his ‘New’ credentials such as the use of ‘No turning back’ and ‘No, no, no.’ (The Guardian, April 20, 1999) Thus, ba... [tags: essays research papers]
2792 words (8 pages)
- Hair Dying As people look around the different cities of our fair country, one might notice that many people nowadays are coloring their hair to cover grey or just for the fun of it. One difference among the younger generation and the older generation is the colors that are chosen for their hair. The younger generation of this day and age seem to prefer wild colors such as Infra Red, Mystic Heather, Deadly Nightshade, Tiger Lily, etc, as self-expression compared to the older generation choosing natural shades to cover the signs of aging.... [tags: Dying Hair Color Essays]
1326 words (3.8 pages)