The below discussion was all about operation management and how well it can be performed. The scope of operation management is for the better understanding where it can be implied to improve their management and role of operation management is to explain the importance of it. The below assignment explain briefly explains about the operation management in KLIA how it was developed to an international standard, how they provide the fine and international standard of service to the consumers. It is briefly discussed how KLIA manage their rough pressure of operation and what type of services and assistance are provided to the consumer from they enter the airport till they reach the aircraft.
Operation management is the management of systems or processes that provide a better service, when the tasks or operation are performed efficiently and effectively the customers or management are satisfied well and operation management is also performed well. Operation management includes the combination of decisions and responsibilities of managing the resources effectively which are dedicated to the production and delivery of products and services. Being an organization management it is very important to manage the operation of their management to maintain a well management system and to satisfy their customer by giving best service.
Scope of operation management:
To perform a well maintained operation management it is essential for the people in it to maintain the product and service design, process selection and management technology, design of work system, location planning, facilities planning, and quality improvement of the organization’s products or services. There are some scopes by w...
... middle of paper ...
• Toolkit.smallbiz.nsw.gov.au, (2014). Role of the Operations Manager. [online] Available at: http://toolkit.smallbiz.nsw.gov.au/part/13/63/260
• Referenceforbusiness.com, (2014). Location Strategy - levels, system, advantages, type, company, business, system. [online] Available at: http://www.referenceforbusiness.com/management/Int-Loc/Location-Strategy.html
• Diversestrategies.com, (2014). Business location. [online] Available at: http://www.diversestrategies.com/Business_location.htm
• Global Airport Cities 2013, (2014). KUALA LUMPUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. [online] Available at: http://www.globalairportcities.com/page.cfm/Action=Exhib/ExhibID=16
• Klia.com.my, (2014). Curious about KLIA?. [online] Available at: http://www.klia.com.my/index.php?m=airport&c=info&id=1
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The terms to describe employees in an organisation have changed from “personal” to “human resources” and of late, “human capital”. Human capital is an acknowledgement that people in an organisation and business are of an important asset who plays a big part in the development and growth of an organisation. It can be said, that the importance of human capital is tantamount to other assets within an organisation such as buildings, financial gains and machineries. It cannot be denied that people’s skills, abilities and knowledge contribute highly and productively to the performance and success of an organisation.... [tags: Business Management ]
1117 words (3.2 pages)
- Introduction Every company listed on the Bursa Malaysia has nearly identical objective that is to maximize company’s profit and to maximize shareholders’ wealth. To achieve this, the company must have sound financial planning; good financial decision, and improve profitability which will then increase the value of the firm. In order to obtain success, the company must have a well plan and execution of its capital structure. What is capital structure. Capital structure describes the specific mixture of long-term debt and equity the firm uses to finance its operation and growth.... [tags: IGB, Encorp Berhad, Bursa Malysia]
2921 words (8.3 pages)
- Bursa Malaysia is an exchange holding company approved under Section 15 of the Capital Markets and Services Act (Bursamalaysia.com, 2014). It operates a fully-integrated exchange, offering the complete range of exchange-related services including trading, clearing, settlement and depository services. 1.1 Magnum Berhad (3859) Formerly known as Multi-Purpose Holdings Berhad, the company has changed its name to Magnum Berhad in July 2013. Magnum Berhad is one of a listed company in Bursa Malaysia (formerly KLSE).... [tags: bursa malaysia, magnum bergad, capital market]
1439 words (4.1 pages)
- Kuala Lumpur Overview A perfect example of a 21st century metropolis and developed holiday destination in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur or commonly referred as KL has made its journey from tin-mining to ravishing, modern and fabulous city of Asia and Malaysian Capital. The gigantic range of skyscrapers, multicultural civilization, modern thinking and lucrative markets are the prime features attracting tourism in the region from years. When to Visit Kuala Lumpur One can easily differentiate the difference between the peak season and the down season to visit Kuala Lumpur if know about the climate, festivals and events celebrated in the region.... [tags: weather, attractions, food]
568 words (1.6 pages)
- (3) Combining road constructions to relevant regulations Since the demand of traffic is increasing rapidly and bringing a lot of pressure for the city capacity, one of the major focuses of improving urban transport system in Kuala Lumpur has always been constructing more roads and highways, which not only appears to cost much time and money, but also triggers a series of problems, such as congestions, house demolition and removal, and noise pollutions. Actually, the poor transport system is a consequence of mixed elements, including lack of guidelines for drivers’ behaviors, low-quality services of public transport and lack of regulations on purchases of private cars.... [tags: Public transport, Bus, Road, Road transport]
820 words (2.3 pages)
Generating a Mini Project Report Regarding the Monitoring the CMS Performance for Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Kuala Lumpur
- CHAPTER 1 1.1 Project Background The purpose of this document is to generate a mini project report regarding the monitoring the CMS performance for Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Kuala Lumpur. This analysis is conducted because I want to identify the peak hour usage of the CMS. I ‘m choosing to monitor this CMS performance access because I need a specific time to identify the off-peak hour within working hour. All the analysis will give me the benefit as a CMS user to access the CMS during off-peak hour 1.2 Problem Statement There’s a few problem statement can be recognize from the proposal such as: - Student may encounter the slow access to the CMS during peak hour - Within the slow access,... [tags: content management systems]
1577 words (4.5 pages)
- ... Today KPTM is proud of its history and their solid foundation. KPTM offered an affordable education and a quality student when they graduated. Every person in every level in the country has the chance to precede their study in every level. 1.4 Objective of The Study To study the reason why Malaysian student does not fluent in speaking English. The effect to student after and during the study. This is the example: • To investigate does this situation affect student after they graduated. Nowadays most graduated student in Malaysia cannot find a proper job .... [tags: Kolej Poly-Tech Mara research]
745 words (2.1 pages)
- ... 1.3.3 To determine the reading habit of the KPTM, Kuala Lumpur in terms of activities during their leisure time. 1.4 Research Questions 1.4.1 What are the type of reading material they read. 1.4.2 How much their spending time on reading. 1.4.3 What are the activities during their leisure time. 1.5 Scope of Study This study will be conducted in Kolej Poly-Tech MARA (KPTM), Kuala Lumpur. It will identify the reading habit of the student KPTM, Kuala Lumpur in terms of types of reading material they read.... [tags: Kolej Poly-Tech Mara, Kuala Lumpur]
800 words (2.3 pages)
- 3.3 Hypotheses Testing Objective of this study is to look at the relationship between profitability and working capital management, the study uses the same hypotheses as used by Raheman & Nasr(2007) Hypothesis 1 The first hypothesis of this study is as follows: H01: There does not exist any relationship between efficient working capital management and profitability of firms. H11: There is a relationship between efficient working capital management and profitability of firms. Hypothesis 2 The second hypothesis of the study is as follow.... [tags: Capital Management]
1689 words (4.8 pages)
- Management Summary Venture capital organizations provide funds for a variety of new business ventures and is a vital component of business creation. Venture capital acts as a catalyst for new business development and, more generally, economic growth, by providing budding organizations necessary start-up capital in exchange for either equity or debt. According to the National Venture Capital Association, venture capital investment over the past 30 years is responsible for the creation of more than 7.6 million jobs in companies generating over $1.3 trillion in revenues.... [tags: Venture capital, Investment, Finance]
1325 words (3.8 pages)