Online training programs are normally installed on a computer or provided through a network; many businesses prefer to implement their program through a closed network, which secures the information from falling into the wrong hands. In other words, their business stays their business. These types of programs also have advantages when it comes to taking tests, quizzes, or showing videos and animations. By allowing the trainee to start and stop throughout the program when needed, he or she can make sure they understand one part of the program before moving on to the next; if they need to revisit a section of the program, normally the online programs will allow them to do that.
Masha Zager states th...
... middle of paper ...
...ustrial and commercial training , 43 (1), 49-52.
Dutkowsky, S. (N/A). Trends in training and development - the new economy, training in u.s. companies, who does the training on corporations? Retrieved September 14, 2011, from StateUniversity.com: http://careers.stateuniversity.com/pages/852/Trends-in-Training-Development.html
Emelo, R. (2011). Group mentoring: Rapid multiplication of learning. Industrial and commercial training , 43 (3), 136-145.
Marshall, K. (1995). Multiskilling - re-engineering work process. Healthcare management forum , 8 (2), 32-36.
Wallace, J. (2007, July 23). How online training works. Retrieved September 14, 2011, from How stuff works: A discovery company: http://people.howstuffworks.com/how-online-training-works.htm
Zager, M. (2001). Online training: A practical alternative for small businesses. Rural telecommunications , 20 (5), 42.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Online Learning and Adult Learner Adults are taking a more preferred method of education by taking online classes versus face-to-face traditional classes, which to most is a more affordable means. The balance of family and work is a very important factor when adding college courses to your daily routine. Many challenges stand before the adult learner such as time management, finding correct school, reliable computer and internet, and budget to take classes. What about the instructors are the trained.... [tags: education method, online courses]
937 words (2.7 pages)
- Comentary On Line Training Constant training, retraining, job-hopping, and even career-hopping, will become the norm, predict Mary O'Hara-Devereaux and Robert Johansen (qtd. in Pritchett 45). This makes the trainer's position all the more valuable in the work place. The demand for training will continue to increase as employees move more frequently from job to job. It is important that trainers realize and act upon this fact. Training programs will need to fit the changing needs of the work force.... [tags: Training Job Workforce Essays]
1611 words (4.6 pages)
- INTRODUCTION No matter the size of an organization, training will always be a factor in the success of that organization. The amount of emphasis placed on training will determine the success or failure of an organization. It is up to the Human Resource Department to assess employee deficiencies and determine training needs. Once these training needs have been identified then HR can better determine training goals. This is where the training and development program comes into play. The purpose of training and development is to ensure the organization will have trained replacements in case of turnovers.... [tags: business, organization, training]
1972 words (5.6 pages)
- Introduction In current Indian economical situation’s organizational training programs have become important corporate perk. The emphasis of this study has arisen in today’s Indian context where organisations in India invest large sums of capital on training infrastructure. Indian employees spend a huge part of their time and effort in training programmes. Training in any organisation is of utmost importance to both the employer as well as the employee as both parties are looking at enhancing performance and increasing the productivity and hence they tend to emphasize on its benefits (Dominic Wong 2007).... [tags: Emplyoee Training]
2290 words (6.5 pages)
- In the United States, dog obedience training programs was first pioneered in the twentieth century by the American Kennel Club (AKC) in the late 1930s, and later, by military and police forces. These programs were geared toward training dogs for competitions and dog shows, as well as for search and rescue purposes, respectively. These methods and techniques gradually spread and evolved into an effective and successful industry of dog training from basic level training such as sitting, lying down, or potty training, to more critical training that may require resolving temperament issues such as aggression, biting, anxiety, etc.... [tags: pet ownership and training]
702 words (2 pages)
- I am writing with the aim of letting you know about my training experience as a sous chef per your request, also with some recommendations and knowledge about training in the service industry. As we know, a training manager is responsible with ensuring that all the employees are well trained with the necessary skills and knowledge to increase their productivity in the job. Your employees are the most valuable assets of your business, and training them to the necessary skills is of high importance.... [tags: Skill, Training, Employment, A Great Way to Care]
922 words (2.6 pages)
- Not only Ashley Madison, but most of the high profile companies reported data breach in recent years. For instance, in March, health care insurance provider Premera Blue Cross reported the hack which had compromised 11 million customer details including financial information such as bank account. Even in the case of Ashley Madison the motivation was different but eventually data, credit card information was compromised. After reviewing the case of Ashley Madison, Here are some of the recommendations gathered from online and text book.... [tags: Computer security, Information security, Security]
723 words (2.1 pages)
- Tech Reflection 5 Teachers are the most important people to lead students to the academic success. Students spend their time at school more than other places. Good teachers can provide not only knowledge but also life lessons to their students. Also, good teachers can inspire, motivate and build good attitude of learning toward students by creating interesting materials and leading students into the right directions to be successful in lives. In my high school, there were many subjects that I hated because of having bad teachers while some subjects I really like because I enjoyed the materials and environment in classes creating by teachers.... [tags: tenure, support and training programs]
589 words (1.7 pages)
- ... All possible help should be given to an employee that can be motivated into a change for the better. Retaining a valued employee in the organization can be just as challenging as motivating or retraining a poorly performing employee. Perhaps the main reason for a valued and desired employee to consider leaving their employee is due to dissatisfaction. In part, it is the responsibility of the human resource department to ensure that employees feel a certain level of satisfaction in their jobs.... [tags: disciplinary programs, recruiting, training]
1096 words (3.1 pages)
- 1) Online Class Registration System should be implemented to become a Web-based registration software that guide students to event registration online or accept course. Online Course Registration System for a class is ideal for educational camps, adult schools, corporate training programs, sports camps, and online training programs. Online class registration software involve features such as email based user accounts, security, automatic scheduling, credit card payment, registration deadline, late fee collection, and multi-course deadline.... [tags: internet, database, hackers]
1378 words (3.9 pages)