The argument about the success of online shopping never ends. From the appearance of online shopping people were consider about its success. It was hard for the online shopping to change the stereotype of shopping in the consumer mind. Nonetheless, through many years the concept of online shopping proved its presence. Online shopping is not just became more preferable for the consumers. It also, increases consumption rate. Through very simple and intelligence features online shopping built its success. Over its availability, recommendations lists and social presence online shopping get in the real market.
To start with, online shopping availability made a significant advantage for the consumer. Its availability means; online shopping’s ability to serve anyone, everywhere and at any time. According to statistics of The World Bank in The United States the users of the internet number had risen 3% in one year to become 87.2% at 2014. This proved that online shopping can serve a huge group of people in the United States. Furthermore, shipping services are available for all the states. Consumers can do their deals no matter where they are. This feature helps consumers who live in remote areas to buy their purchases from their homes without needing to drive to the closest market. Also, online shopping is available 24/7 .It does force the consumer to buy in specific time, which is the work hours. This feature allowed the person who has not had time because the job, alliance or the location to buy their purchases any time. They don’t have to find a time, drive to the store and wait at lane. The online shopping’s flexibility made it preferable for the consumer.
The recommendations list has a h...
... middle of paper ...
...esult in greater enjoyment in online shopping websites.” Through this study they proved that this feature made a significant difference in the consumer’s mind.
These three features were the three main tools which made the success of online shopping. The weakness which the traditional market supporter were arguing was treated by these strong tools. Through many studies appear obviously that online shopping and its feature work hard to prove its position as alternative coming for the traditional market. Theoretically, these features did its function. Nonetheless, last judgment is for the earnings. A simple single for that which OECD posted in 2012, “the penetration of online shopping within the general population is increasing in the UK and other developed countries. Current estimates are that 60% of the UK adult population now take part in online shopping activity.”
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Online Shopping Increases Consumption Rate The argument about the success of online shopping never end. This paper will proved that online shopping is not just became more preferable for the consumers. It also, increases consumption rate. Through Its availability, recommendations lists and social presence online shopping get in the real market. To start with, online shopping availability made a significant advantage for the consumer. Its availability means; online shopping’s ability to serve anyone, everywhere and at any time.... [tags: Marketing, Retailing, Consumer protection]
724 words (2.1 pages)
- What strategies can be used to resist or reject online connectivity, and how productive or valuable are these strategies. The emergence of digital communication revolutionizes the development of social exchange across the globe. Dissemination of information on the Internet is eased by communication technologies, such as smart phones and computers. Whilst the constant availability of connectivity facilitates users to obtain instant news from local to global communities, the overload of information from the “Evertime” communication model fosters the phenomenon of “Pushback,” the social media refusal.... [tags: Facebook, Social network service, Twitter]
1210 words (3.5 pages)
- At the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics, suppose an athlete had been found using steroids or other performance enhancing drugs to ensure a better outcome in competition. Their awards would be stripped away, and their name sullied for the world to see. Halfway across the world, in a tiny dormitory room of a prestigious college, an overwhelmed and under pressure freshman student turns to drugs as well. The drugs are not methamphetamines or cocaine, but a tiny pill obtained from a helpful friend with ADHD.... [tags: steroids, drugs, Adderall pill ]
1094 words (3.1 pages)
- Because the world is ever changing, people do not really stop and look at the things happening around them. People do not usually think about how population is interrelated with consumption and how both affect the world in different ways. A population has the ability to expand infinitely so long as there are enough resources in the environment to sustain it. As long as resources are available, populations can grow to large numbers; however, when resources become scarce, populations can also decrease to small groups.... [tags: consumption, population, resources]
3157 words (9 pages)
- A change has occurred regarding the increase of online predators. The internet has been one of the most important technological advancements this century. The internet has allowed people from all over the world to communicate with family, friends, and strangers. But it has also caused major concern. With everyone communicating through online forums, social networks, and chat rooms, it is impossible to figure out who the people are talking to. With the internet, people are able to live multiple lives.... [tags: online forums, social networks, and chat rooms]
1051 words (3 pages)
- The animal consumption rate of America is very high in number. It is such a shame. It is shocking. We consume meat and dairy products in our daily life, due to lack of awareness and education about this matter. Such as how the animal is treated. What is being fed to them. Or what environment they are raised in. All these matters were kept secret by factory farms and meat companies. We do not raise any question at all keep eating them forever. Due to that, we are sick and unhealthy most of the time.... [tags: Milk, Nutrition, Poultry farming, Animal rights]
736 words (2.1 pages)
- Tighter monetary policy means implies that the Federal Reserve increases the interest rate. The cost of the borrowing would rise which would make it unattractive for companies/individuals to borrow. Figure 7 presents the interest rate of both US and Australia. Based on the graph, it can easily be determine that Australia has a tighter monetary policy as compared to US. Before Financial Crisis the framework that the US Federal Reserve used is based on the reserve requirements and reserve capacity.... [tags: Monetary policy, Central bank, Inflation]
917 words (2.6 pages)
- Hypothesis Prior to conducting the lab, it was hypothesized that Zophobas morio will have a higher rate of oxygen consumption than Tenebrio molitor. The hypothesis was made on the basis of supporting evidence stating that oxygen consumption in an organism at rest increases with body mass (Bartholomew, 1977). Since the size of Zophobas morio is significantly bigger than the size of Tenebrio molitor, it was hypothesized that they will consume more oxygen in mL/hour. Results The graph in Figure 1 shows the rate of oxygen consumption of species Zophobas morio weighing 1.93g at a temperature of 20.5°C.... [tags: Statistics, Standard deviation, Arithmetic mean]
909 words (2.6 pages)
- Draft 2 One of the largest concerns for the modern world is the current energy consumption rate. With present day fossil fuel reserves rapidly shrinking, the importance of deciding on alternative energies grows significantly. While there are considerable options, such as solar, hydro, geothermal, nuclear fusion, and fission; it is important to remember the inherent dangers that these untested sources can create. The Chernobyl Disaster serves as a grim reminder of the consequences that can result from new technological breakthroughs.... [tags: Chernobyl disaster, Nuclear power]
1739 words (5 pages)
- Consumption is a complex social phenomenon in which people consume goods or services for reasons beyond their basic use-value (Firat, Kutucuoglue, Arikan Saltik & Tuncel, 2003). Sometime after the industrial revolution, consumer societies emerged around the world. A consumer society is one in which the entire society is organized around the consumption and display of commodities through which individuals gain prestige, identity, and standing. Media as well, has for long been contributing in increasing the level of consumption among people.... [tags: consumer society, media, consumption]
1027 words (2.9 pages)
- Constructivism : The Key Player Of A Learning Activity
- Hillary Clinton Vs. Donald Trump
- Yes For Financial Aid !
- President Grover Cleveland, The American West, And The Trail Of Broken Treaties
- Symptoms And Treatments And Recovery Options For Mental Sickness
- The Generation Of The Millennial Generation