Joanna Lord brings up some very good ideas about where the future of marketing is going in her article “10 Online Marketing Predictions to Inform Your Strategy in 2014.” Her first couple tips all have to do with “Smart Objects” so she’s talking about smartphones, tablets, iPods and all kinds of Internet capable devices. “This sounds like jargon, I know. But, finally, paid and organic...
... middle of paper ...
...e Are Online, They Engage in Social Networking”
Allen, Kevin. Viral Marketing 100 Success Secrets : Secret Strategies, Buzz Marketing And Interactive Marketing Tips And Tricks-- 100 Simple Online Campaign Principles. [Brisbane]: Emereo, 2008. eBook Collection (EBSCOhost). Web. 29 Apr. 2014.
http://0-eds.a.ebscohost.com.ksclib.keene.edu/ehost/detail?sid=bf823f62-bafe- 471f-8f1f-a b8946e94f907%40sessionmgr4001&vid=1&hid=4102&bdata=JnNpdGU9ZWhvc 3QtbGl2ZSZzY29wZT1zaXRl#db=nlebk&AN=280104
Lincoln, Susan Rice. Mastering Web 2.0 : Transform Your Business Using Key Website And Social Media Tools. London: Kogan Page, 2009. eBook Collection (EBSCOhost). Web. 29 Apr. 2014.
http://0-eds.b.ebscohost.com.ksclib.keene.edu/ehost/detail?sid=cb403d88-875e- 4efb-a27c- 9930455efe60%40sessionmgr110&vid=1&hid=104&bdata=JnNpdGU9ZWhvc3 QtbGl2ZSZzY29wZT1zaXRl#db=nlebk&AN=280324
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... It will give the consumer a technological innovative feel. This Samsung flat screen version enable the consumer to receive impressive black and natural colors for content such as BBC iPlayer and the 4oD is not too bad. The sound quality is weighty and textured. This Samsung version is considered a wafer-thin TV’s. Recommendations for Marketing Information The Panasonic TV’s have held on to the plasma technology for their TV’s for quite some time. According to (WHAT HI*FI?, 2013), the production of Panasonic plasma display panels will discontinue in December 2013 (para.1).... [tags: marketing strategies, samsung]
1076 words (3.1 pages)
- Effective Use of Humor in Magazine Advertising The purpose of a magazine advertisement is to attract the reader’s attention and hold it long enough for the reader to recognize and remember the name brand of the product being advertised. This is achieved, in many cases, by the use of a comedic image or phrase. These, hopefully, will cause the reader to sit up and look further into what just made him or her smile or even laugh. This technique is seen quite often in the pages of the latest issue of ArtByte magazine.... [tags: Media Advertising Promotion Essays]
796 words (2.3 pages)
- Statement of the Problem In the contemporary world, every type of business is going digital. Manufacturers, retail stores, and restaurants, to name just a few, are realizing unimaginable profit margins due to incorporating modern technology in their marketing strategies. Entrance of digital media and real-time marketing into the scene has resulted in a significant improvement in the traditional ways of marketing and carrying out business. Dissemination of information and media has been highly revolutionized.... [tags: Digital Marketing Essays]
2437 words (7 pages)
- ... Strictly speaking one should use the term “mobile and wireless advertising”, since “mobile” and “wireless” are orthogonal concepts (Wang, 2003). There are a couple of reasons why many experts consider mobile advertising as an encouraging branch of mobile business: High penetration rate of mobile terminals. Mobile terminals – especially cellular phones – are quite popular. According to the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) the worldwide number of mobile phones is far beyond one billion.... [tags: advertising, multimedia, MoMa-system]
1008 words (2.9 pages)
- Current state-of-the-art in the advertising of new media technologies like smart phones, tablets and game consoles, is to use the marketing technique called exaggeration (Kotler 168) to overstate the power of the new technology in order to stimulate not accomplishable expectations and create wrong longings in the target group. These promises go beyond the simple and reappearing claim about a new revolution (“Goodbye 1984”) and a change of the world (“Samsung Galaxy Tab”), they focus on user attitudes by trying to conciliate great benefits and unlimited opportunities for the user's life.... [tags: Advertising]
2022 words (5.8 pages)
- Marketing Trend Introduction Companies of today must respond to change to survive the future. Change is inevitable-growth is optional. Change forces all business owners to adapt, adjust and be energetic in building their businesses. After all, there are only three things a company can do with change: ignore it, adapt to it or embrace it. By focusing on new ways of doing things, a company can revitalize their business. In particular, marketing in new ways and with different strategies not only simulates new business, but also gives a company a new vision on productivity.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing BTEC Coursework]
799 words (2.3 pages)
- Social media marketing Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites. Brands create profiles which give them a personal identity & voice. Using the social profile to promote brand created or curated content that will incite interest by their target customer base. The content is linked to the company webpage & therefore drives customers in to the brand. Social media marketing programs usually center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks.... [tags: process of gaining website traffic]
1153 words (3.3 pages)
- In business, we try so hard to control the controllable factors but often it’s not these things that throw a wrench in the system; it’s the macro-environmental issues that cause us to alter our strategies. There is always change on the legal horizon. Presently, financial coaching is not regulated by the financial industry regulatory authority (FINRA) and does not require any specific certifications. Just like the legal factor, technology is synonymous with change. Every day new products and updates to old techniques are being introduced.... [tags: macro-enviornmental issues, business]
879 words (2.5 pages)
- What is the first thing we do when we get on our smart phone. Check Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. It is amazing how society stays connected today. With the technology we have, social networking has reached new heights in popularity and usefulness. The applications to social media are endless; from sharing pictures, songs, microblogging, and online dating, there is something in it for everyone. With the endless possibilities of social media, people can use it as a wonderful thing or abuse it to become a bad thing.... [tags: Technology, Social Medias, Smart Phones]
861 words (2.5 pages)
- The development and the status of online advertising Nowadays, new media has become an indispensable and inevitable way in people’s daily life. Because of this situation, network, which is the main channel in new media period, could be seemed as a new competitive market especially in commercial advertising. Commercial advertising is the main type of advertising in mass media in recent years which has a long history to form. According to the McFall’s remark, he noticed that there are two main factors to lead to commercial advertising’s development.... [tags: Marketing, Commercial Advertising]
1977 words (5.6 pages)