There are various ways to promote your website online, some of which just need a bit of your time, while others burn a small hole in your pocket. Needless to say, if you can own and build a website, promoting and marketing for it online won 't be much of a pain.
So basically, my online marketing strategy revolves around these few points:
SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) refers to an internet marketing technique that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages. It basically involves two methods:
a> Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising
b> Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Pay Per Click is a method of paying a search engine to show your website more frequently in search results as a user searches for a content, while SEO is the method where you actually modify or rewrite your websites ' content manually to achieve higher rankings in the search engine result pages.
It is a form of marketing where media and contents are created and published in order to communicate with and acquire prospective customers. The content may be in the form of images, newsletters, how-to-guides, case studies, etc. The main aim of content marketing is not to sell a product directly, but to keep in touch with existing and to-be clients and provide them with needed and helpful information so as to earn their loyalty. The most common and traditional way of content marketing is to write descriptive articles or ad-content on sites like EzineArticles, Squidoo, ArticlesBase, GoArticles, etc. Some of them even pay for writing articles.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Social Media Marketing is a way of popularizing an event, product, service, brand or a company with the help of soc...
... middle of paper ...
...marketing is always there to promote direct sales of the product or services where a small share in the profit is given to the publisher or vendor that promotes sales. It is a performance based marketing system and the affiliate gets a percentage of profit for selling or helping in selling an article by applying any of the above listed or his/her own marketing techniques. One of the common ways is to place advertisement links or banners on others ' sites upon their permission, and if a sale occurs from their website, we need to pay them a definite amount or percentage.
Having a bit of experience in publishing and promoting websites, I hope these factors may be actually helpful when you try to do some marketing for you new website. Forgive me if I forgot to mention something important, of course you can comment and rectify if I have committed any errors. Good day.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Why Video Marketing Needs To Be Part Of Your Online Marketing Strategy According to a recent study by Syndacast, 93% of marketers already use videos and this study also found that video was the channel with the best ROI for half of the marketers who took part in this study. If your online marketing strategy currently does not include videos or if you are actively looking for ways to go further with this format, investing in video marketing should be one of your priorities. Why do businesses need video marketing.... [tags: Marketing, Search engine optimization]
730 words (2.1 pages)
- Whether you have an office or a physical shop already, there are advantages to opening up your sales to online customers. The Internet is a powerful resource that can be used to increase the sales of your products or services. Millions of users are searching online for products, and if you can put yourself in front of those potential customers, you can be incredibly successful. 1. Lower Startup Costs When you 're selling products online, you don 't have to worry about hiring a large sales staff, paying wages or leasing property.... [tags: Sales, Marketing, Search engine optimization]
1033 words (3 pages)
- When it comes to advertising on the Internet, search engine optimization receives plenty of attention. This is certainly appropriate, but one disadvantage of this way of getting your website in front of qualified prospects is that it can take time for a particular company 's site to creep up to the top of the search results pages even if one has excellent optimization. This is where pay-per-click marketing enters the picture. Due to Google being the largest search engine in the world, its Adwords PPC program, which started in 2000, is the one most often talked about when the conversation turns to this form of advertising.... [tags: Google, Advertising, Yahoo!, Web search engine]
1382 words (3.9 pages)
- "The chasm between never heard of you and your name sounds familiar is deep and wide." – Adrianne Machina of Tornado Marketing, speaking about the effectiveness of content marketing and an inbound lead strategy Another Article on Content Marketing Perhaps you embrace it or avoid it, but you 've heard of content marketing and inbound marketing. I 've long believed in the power of inbound marketing fueled by content, but nothing solidified my understanding until Adrianne Machina uttered these words (above) during her presentation at the 2016 Annual Conference of the American Marketing Association, Madison Chapter.... [tags: Marketing, Web search engine]
775 words (2.2 pages)
- Chances are you’ve probably heard all the facts there is to know about content marketing in regards as to how it has enabled companies to expand and grow online, and how it is helping to change and shape what digital marketing looks like. I’m almost a 100% certain that you come across articles, blogs and case studies that demonstrate its possibilities for your company. There is no doubting that you have implemented all that you have learnt, but for some strange reason, you haven’t seen any substantial changes.... [tags: Marketing, Search engine optimization]
1228 words (3.5 pages)
- Marketing is a unique entity of business. Its purpose is to efficiently communicate, while attracting fans. Ideally, these fans have to be located and appealed to, in order for marketing to remain effective. Surprisingly, marketing techniques have to change. Before, business ventures required, frankly, bothering people and potential clients--blatant acts of solicitation. Later down the path to innovative success, business chiefs endured the anxiety filled conference meetings to present a better and less harassing methods of communicating to potential consumers.... [tags: Marketing, Search engine optimization, Business]
1035 words (3 pages)
- Business owners or entrepreneurs do want to grow their business. The primary goal is to get more leads and have better conversion rate. In this digital age you can easily reach customers located in any part of the globe. This is possible because of digital marketing which promotes your products & services on various platforms. As these days there are various marketing methods are available such as Search engine optimization, Mobile marketing and Social media etc. But e-mail marketing has made its own unique place and is one of the cost-effective methods of marketing.... [tags: Marketing, Search engine optimization, E-mail]
710 words (2 pages)
- Abstract This paper examines how the increasing use of internet has changed the marketing industry globally. We can see in the present trend how marketing through the internet has created a great impact on attracting the consumers in many aspects. Marketing through e-commerce have overcome the complexities that are faced in traditional marketing tools. The main focus of this study is to assess the impact of growth of the number of Internet users on the marketing industry and the findings of the study could be helpful for marketers, advertisers, PR professionals and many more people in the marketing industry.... [tags: Marketing]
3254 words (9.3 pages)
- Online Marketing Activities Also known as e-marketing, web marketing, or digital marketing, which refers to a set of powerful tools and practices used to indorse and publicize services, products, and brand through the internet. It includes a wider range of marketing elements due to the extra passages and marketing tools available. Businesses can also develop to a much higher level than the traditional marketing, which means advertising using direct mail, printing, and broadcasting. Online marketing activities are listed below: • Email marketing Interacting with customers through the use of prudently intended emails, which are in fact the easiest types of marketing to carry out, and if the re... [tags: Marketing, Internet marketing]
982 words (2.8 pages)
- Business has captured this internet two decades ago. Many companies are playing as third party to connect sellers with buyers. Companies like Google, Amazon, Facebook, Yahoo, and etcetera are completely dependent on such kind of business. Basically, Internet marketing means marketing all over internet including via emails and wireless media. It includes technical and creative aspects internet, including design, development, advertising, and sales. All of this comes under umbrella of “Virtual World”.... [tags: Marketing]
982 words (2.8 pages)