A fast moving consumer good company came to me for the marketing on Internet in order to promote their brands. All they wanted online brand presence of their product to capture the eyes of consumer. Moreover, they needed some consultancy in terms of where in the virtual world they would be capturing more market. After getting the thorough knowledge of their products, I suggested them to use Wikis as medium to inform customers about their products. Whenever a customer uses search engine writing X-Bran...
... middle of paper ...
...ur products. These mediums can provide you enough popularity in the market. However, another medium in the market if it suits your product is Podcasting. It is an Internet based technologies have continued to improve and enhance our ability to communicate with one another globally, a transformation of the radio show form of media was destined to occur. The Internet world's form of broadcasting, known as podcasting, is the new face of radio journalism in a technology driven era. (htt7)
In brief, the second of consumers is world virtual. Even if you are not able to grab their eyes in the physical world still you are able to grab their eyes virtually.
[Online]. - http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Necessity-of-Online-Marketing-Consulting&id=4133473.
[Online]. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog.
[Online]. - http://www.ipodder.org/whatIsPodcasting.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... Using social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter are the best ways to reach your consumer and build your consumer base. Another article with great tips for marketing on the internet is, “25 Website Must-Haves for Driving Traffic, Leads, & Sales” by Jessica Meher, Meher discusses ways to bring consumers to your website. The first strategy is to drive traffic to the website. Some ways to drive traffic to your website are to submit your website to online directories and write guest posts for other blogs.... [tags: Marketing, Internet marketing, Social media]
1141 words (3.3 pages)
- ... Using online marketing is very cost effective because we can reach millions of people with a touch of a bottom; without having to expend a lot of money in gasoline or other expenses. Another advantage of online marketing is that, we can do promotions and online coupons, by giving especial discount to the “first 20 customers,” or new customers that refers another customer, people would be more motivated and willing to try out our business. Moreover, we can also create a Facebook and tweeter account with healthcare topics.... [tags: Marketing, Consumer, Economics, Health care]
879 words (2.5 pages)
- 1- Paper Free Marketing A very effective form of direct marketing is email marketing which uses electronic mail to send a sales pitch to potential customers. Hundreds of millions of dollars are spent on electronic mail marketing each year in the United States alone. Marketers work diligently to develop a mailing list of customers they can send mail to repeatedly without incurring the cost of printed newsletters or traditional direct mail. The delivery time is often just a few seconds or minutes compared with the days it takes the post office to deliver a piece of mail.... [tags: Marketing]
562 words (1.6 pages)
- These days, businesses are going for different ways to promote their products. Before the inception of the Internet, businesses were trying to promote their products through conventional marketing strategies. But now the whole scenario has been changed dramatically. Whether it’s a small business or a corporate sector, every one out there is trying to promote their business through the Internet. The Internet has proven to be one of the most cost effective ways for promoting product or service. There is hardly any platform like the Internet that can bring you such a good way to exhibit your product or service on the global screen.... [tags: Marketing ]
1085 words (3.1 pages)
- Business has captured this internet two decades ago. Many companies are playing as third party to connect sellers with buyers. Companies like Google, Amazon, Facebook, Yahoo, and etcetera are completely dependent on such kind of business. Basically, Internet marketing means marketing all over internet including via emails and wireless media. It includes technical and creative aspects internet, including design, development, advertising, and sales. All of this comes under umbrella of “Virtual World”.... [tags: Marketing]
982 words (2.8 pages)
- The journal International online marketing of foods to US consumers by Gregory White (1997), interested me because I want further my knowledge on the subject. I hope to study online marketing more in depth, as it is what I hope to develop into a career. It will hopefully help my research, as this topic is very similar to what I am going to write my dissertation on. The journal looks at the increase in Internet shopping and the effect that this has had on the way that consumers shop for groceries.... [tags: buying food, online shopping, gregory white]
1316 words (3.8 pages)
- Marketing is the action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including research and advertising. Internet has made the world of marketing so much more simple and fast paced. Simply using the World Wide Web to market something opens up a whole new world of marketing which is easier and more effective. Online marketing is the best way to get your product out there because it provides all kinds of ways to promote and sell a product, things like creating a website for your business, being accessible from smartphones and reciprocal loyalty.... [tags: e-commerce, social media advertising]
1296 words (3.7 pages)
- “The Marketing Accountability Imperative: Driving Superior Returns on Marketing Investments” written by Michael Dunn and Chris Halsall is about how the world today has become so advanced with all kinds of new innovative technology. Including the emerging middle class of other countries brings even more technology and a more competitive world. Because of this emerging middle class it increases the demand of your product to an uncontrollable extent, now not only should you advertise in the US but also in other emerging countries.... [tags: social media, e mailing, website ads]
1703 words (4.9 pages)
- In the very unique industry of online dating, an e-business must use many marketing tools and techniques to catch the eyes of the business's audience. If the e-business is for some reason unable to accomplish this, the online dating sight will not last long. This section will discuss the marketing tools and techniques used by e-businesses in the online dating industry. There will also be a rating of the three most common online dating networks, rating many areas of the site from ease of use to customer service accessibility.... [tags: Business Marketing]
1045 words (3 pages)
- Online Movie Marketing Films today are now relying more on the Internet for success at the box office and exposure for independent films. Today we are also seeing the copyright laws being pushed to the extreme. It is not uncommon to see the flash of a website at the end of a trailer for a major studio release, in fact is almost compulsory for any major studio to have its own website on the Internet. The Internet is really the only completely world wide marketing tool. "Also if the movie proves to be a success in any way, it will quite possibly spawn a number of unauthorized fan sites.... [tags: Technology Computers Papers]
2564 words (7.3 pages)