Also known as e-marketing, web marketing, or digital marketing, which refers to a set of powerful tools and practices used to indorse and publicize services, products, and brand through the internet. It includes a wider range of marketing elements due to the extra passages and marketing tools available. Businesses can also develop to a much higher level than the traditional marketing, which means advertising using direct mail, printing, and broadcasting.
Online marketing activities are listed below:
• Email marketing
Interacting with customers through the use of prudently intended emails, which are in fact the easiest types of marketing to carry out, and if the return on investment were implemented correctly, the benefits are quite significant.
• Social media marketing
Using social media sites, like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to communicate with customers.
• Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
A short-term marketing strategy, most likely because of its aim to immediately boost site traffic. PPC can be accessible through all types of search engines including Google and Yahoo.
• Search engine optimization (SEO)
An open and organic method for businesses targeting to upsurge the visibility and traffic to their website by achieving higher rankings in search engines results.
• Multi-channel selling
Sales can be made via a number of marketplaces or even offline channels, such as Amazon, eBay and Newegg, which allows venders to sell products for a fee.
Approach’s for Bespoke Window Blinds
Marketing activities continue to evolve from traditional approaches to a non-traditional approaches that involve the Internet. Both traditional and non-traditional marketing have its own benefits and drawbacks. Currently, B...
... middle of paper ...
...and easier to remember, and promote it better to larger groups of potential customers, as well as ensuring that you continue to get the price and services’ right.
Domain name for Bespoke Window Blinds (BWB)
Choosing www.bespokeblinds.com as the e-commerce website name as it is easier to remember and typed down, potential customers can easily tell that BWB are selling window blinds, can easily be access or especially people who may have problematic vocabulary.
Preserving customer’s loyalty
Visibility isn’t always enough; you also have to develop familiarity to build loyalty within your customer-base. You can do so by giving the top customers more as they may be responsible for a large portion of your profits, exceed customers’ expectations, offering rewards or a cumulative discounts off their next purchase, and always reinforce the idea that the customers are valued.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Business has captured this internet two decades ago. Many companies are playing as third party to connect sellers with buyers. Companies like Google, Amazon, Facebook, Yahoo, and etcetera are completely dependent on such kind of business. Basically, Internet marketing means marketing all over internet including via emails and wireless media. It includes technical and creative aspects internet, including design, development, advertising, and sales. All of this comes under umbrella of “Virtual World”.... [tags: Marketing]
982 words (2.8 pages)
- CONVENIENCE STORES These are comparatively smaller stores 400-2,000 sq. feet situated near residential areas. They store a limited range of high-turnover convenience products and are regularly open for extended periods during the day, seven days a week. The prices here are slightly higher due to the convenience premium .MBO’s: Multi Brand outlets, also known as Category Killers, offer several brands across single product category. They often do well in busy market places and Metros E-Retailing Due to the rapid growth of Internet and globalization of market, the retail sector has become an increasingly competitive and vigorous business environment.... [tags: Retailing, Marketing, Electronic commerce]
1200 words (3.4 pages)
- Although ING-Group and particularly its German subsidiary ING-DiBa AG (“DiBa”), the retail (and direct) bank of ING-Group, have been pioneers in terms of effective usage of digital marketing, the knowledge and the efforts of its sister company “ING Bank”, the German commercial bank (my employer), are still in its infancy. With ING Bank’s initial focus on multinational corporates, they didn’t see the need to put a lot of efforts on marketing activities in the commercial banking area, least of all to put particular emphasis on digital media.... [tags: Bank, Commercial bank, Marketing, Retail banking]
1039 words (3 pages)
- Online marketing or advertising is not new for us, we are well known about it. CPA is an advertising payment model in which an advertiser will be paid for performed action under some rules and regulations. In other words, it is a secure method for the advertisers because no any payment will be made if don 't follow the criteria like sales, registrations or download files. A person who has the desire to earn more profit from a website by having a large amount of sales required to generate more income in CPA.... [tags: Affiliate marketing, Marketing]
707 words (2 pages)
- THE INFLUENCE OF ONLINE MARKETING ON CUSTOMER BEHAVIOUR IN NIGERIA CONCEPTUAL BACKGROUND The increase in available information, well-known businesses and brands on the internet are in addition to providing consumers with a convenient and inexpensive way of belonging to internet community; generate high interest among consumers (Donthu and Garcia, 1999). The internet has proved to be an indispensable tool in the present-day business-stimulated society such as Nigeria; for marketing purposes, consumer information management, communication and research.... [tags: Marketing, Behavior, Psychology]
1352 words (3.9 pages)
- Marketing your business requires a multifaceted approach. Just as a business plan outlines what your business does and how it will operate, a marketing plan outlines how you will promote your business. A marketing mix consists of several tactics used to promote your business. Not only do you have to market your business to consumers but you also must network with businesses that can help your business grow. Therefore, a marketing plan consists of activities you will conduct in person and online.... [tags: Marketing, Strategic management, Management]
709 words (2 pages)
- Executive Summary The marketing concept has developed from merely promoting the company’s products or services into a complete art or a science of generating a lasting brand image in the competitive market. In this context, marketing is defined as the process of formulating strategies while expecting the needs and preferences of the customers so as to attract and retain them. The marketing process involves a succession of activities linked to promotion, formulating marketing strategies, online promotions, broadcasting, and providing good customer service.... [tags: Marketing, Hotel, Strategic management]
1469 words (4.2 pages)
- Strategic Customer Relationship Marketing (SCRM): The perfect form of Relationship Marketing is to deliver the distended values to the customers/travellers over and above the regular products and services offered by the organisation. SCRM allows company to overcome the hassles such as obtaining global competitive advantage, adopting the rapidly altering technologies and also minimising time and efforts to market the new products. SCRM is a strategic business process whose vital objective is to build long term relationship with its customer/traveller, to ensure customer/travellers loyalty along with enhancing the brand image and its value and increase customer satisfaction.... [tags: Marketing, Customer relationship management]
1493 words (4.3 pages)
- Therefore, understanding of how consumers leverage the features of the internet to make purchasing decisions in the e-commerce surroundings would help managers to develop suitable marketing strategies (Wu and Lin, 2006). (Peter Drucker, 1999) wrote: “in the psychological natural features of e-commerce, remoteness has been removing. Ever business must be internationally competitive. The rivalry is not local anymore.” tactical assessment will result in to the best reward, while make an investment in online marketing (Scanlon, 2009).Consumers can evaluate competing goods and services with minimum expenses of personnel time or effort, which results in competitive business markets and lower brand... [tags: Technology, Online Transactions]
1241 words (3.5 pages)
- IMPORTANCE OF ONLINE ADVERTISING Importance of Online Advertising Kathy Kudler opened Kudler Fine Foods in 1998 to allow people with one place to shop for a broad medley of fresh food one would find at specialty stores. Kathy had success with her store and soon expanded into two other locations and has a vision of further expansion along with creating a mutual relationship with her customers. Although she has developed good plans to help market her stores, she has neglected the importance of online advertising and needs to expand her marketing scheme on her website.... [tags: Business Marketing]
1193 words (3.4 pages)