Online channels in the U.S. shows promise for moving DJO Global shoes. The potential for online channels to buy large quantities of shoes at once will be successful if we find the right buyers. By selling large quantities at once, we can help free space, lower costs and avoid any possible barriers from selling to international buyers.
Our team decided to focus on eBay and Alibaba for acceptable online channels. Our research through these channels starts with the type of buyer that we are looking for and what that buyer is looking for. The type of buyer s that we are looking for are ones who sell larger quantities of similar, if not the same, style shoes. We also look for buyers who are seeking footwear like Dr. Comfort. For both eBay and Alibaba, it is fairly easy to locate potential buyers and get in contact with them. Our main focus is to locate buyers that are looking for a high quality and comfortable shoe, and possibly buyers who already sell Dr. Comfort products. With buyers that already sell Dr. Comfort shoes, we have an advantage to convincing them to buy and resell for a great price. This method is one to consider because of all the potential buyers that we have found through eBay and we feel positive that Alibaba will provide the same results after creating an account.
This option has a lot of benefits for selling large quantities of shoes to buyers/resellers. Some benefits of selling on Alibaba is that they have such a large market share of over 640 million users, they have great global reach to buyers from many countries, they have high quality sourcing that makes it easy to find the right buyers and the accessibility allows everyone to be a user (10). Another advantage that Alibab...
... middle of paper ...
... the interested company and learn about who is purchasing orders of Dr. Comfort shoes. Also, we believe that proactively approaching buyers, knowing the market, providing detailed information about the Dr. Comfort shoes we are selling, allowing multiple languages/regions to buy, targeting specific customers and providing reliable and accurate certification, compliance reports and customer service, will achieve multiple sales.
Lastly, we highly recommend utilizing the option of finding specific eBay sellers that would be interested in purchasing large orders of Dr. Comfort shoes and not moving forward with eBay stores or eBay valet. We feel that searching for the right buyers will be the lowest cost and most effective versus an eBay store or valet. The store and valet service does not prove to be a viable option due to the disadvantages, restrictions and bad reviews.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... And the answer to that for now is only slightly. Nevertheless, for businesses who were passed in the last decade to reach the internet goldmines, it can be expected that reaching new international markets will happen just as fast, if not faster, for those who already have their focus set to global. For the early birds who find themselves venturing into the international market during the next decade, it will truly be an eye-opening experience in how fettered various economies around the world can be.... [tags: internet, market, technology]
922 words (2.6 pages)
- The Promise by Chaim Potok 1.In 10-12 sentences, write a brief outline of the plot of the novel. Be sure to make clear the major conflict of the story. 1.In the beginning of the novel, the main character, Reuben, is spending some time with his father at their cottage. His friend, Rachel is also vacationing nearby. Reuben finds out that Rachel's 14 year old cousin, Michael, is mentally ill, and Reuben seems to be the only person Michael will talk to. Near the end of the summer, Reuben's best friend Danny comes to visit Reuben and the Gordons (Rachel's family) invite Danny over to discuss Michael because Danny is a genius, and he is studying psychology.... [tags: Chaim Potok Promise Essays]
758 words (2.2 pages)
- The provider of the promise delivers as agreed. And the “customer” acknowledges delivery. Craft promises carefully, and you enhance coordination and cooperation among colleagues. Equally valuable, your company builds the agility required to seize new business opportunities. Good promises share five qualities: They are public, active, voluntary, explicit, and mission based (Sull, Spinosa). As an effective leader, you know that you will only succeed, and the business objectives will only be accomplished, if your team is successful.... [tags: Good, Customer, Form of the Good, Promise]
894 words (2.6 pages)
- Product Branding Brand Promise A brand promise is clear statement and vision of what the brand delivers to its customers. Consumers will find and use a brand product if there is an expectation of experiencing the values the brand promises to deliver (Punjaisri, Wilson, & Evanschitzky, 2008). However, failing to deliver on the brand promise will adversely affect consumer relationship in terms of trust and commitment (Punjaisri et al., 2008). Seeking to create the best brand experience, Fitbit’s brand promise and vision, is “[t]o empower and inspire you to live a healthier, more active life.... [tags: Brand, Brand management, Branding, Trademark]
725 words (2.1 pages)
- Maritime advances of the 1500s made Western Europe’s ambitions for global trade feasible and thus gave birth to Europe’s Age of Exploration. Through the combined use of caravels, compasses, and astrolabes, Europeans stumbled upon commodities in foreign lands known as “drug foods”. Consequently, this introduction would have a lasting impact on the Europeans, they became drug addicts. Furthermore, this addiction, the demand for these drugs, became permanently embedded into European culture. To please an everlasting demand, Europeans had to decide on how to frugally acquire these commodities.... [tags: Global Trade, Addiction, Age of Exploration, food,]
749 words (2.1 pages)
- "Promise" by Paul Lawrence Dunbar is filled with symbolism. The basic definition of the word "promise," the title of the poem, refers to something to be given, granted, or willingly kept for the future. Yet no promise is fulfilled. A study of the plot reveals there really was no promise or guarantee at all--only an assumption. The "gardener" in this poem symbolizes a lover who, only to satisfy his (or her) own selfish desires, nurtures and cares for another. The "rose" symbolizes a loved one, a loved one eventually lost because the lover tries to hold onto, earn, and force love.... [tags: Chaim Potok Promise Essays]
674 words (1.9 pages)
- "Promise" is a poem about the time and love put into one rose. The rose then blossoms, and blooms, and grows more and more beautiful. But before the rose reaches its peak of beauty, it was picked. The conflict is that the rose wasn't seen at its most beautiful stage by the one who nurtured it. This rose can symbolize any one sacred thing to one's heart. The author of this poem, Paul Lawrence Dunbar uses irony of situations and satire in this particular poem. The red rose that was picked by the inconsiderate child portrays the feelings of parents losing their offspring before complete maturity.... [tags: Chaim Potok Promise Essays]
690 words (2 pages)
- In the 1960’s California experienced reverence through the reputation of being a promising great state. The increasing population as well as the massive publicity, contributed in highlighting this notion. However, in 2011, California no longer holds the same reputation in the eyes of its residents. With a current state deficit of $25.4 Billion, many Californians believe that the state is hopeless and can no longer regain to its past stardom. Famed Historian, Kevin Starr argues that California has lost its promise entirely; however, California has not lost its promise entirely for the fact that California is still the eighth largest economy in the world.... [tags: State Government, State Deficit]
1871 words (5.3 pages)
- A Promise Is A Promise The room was ridiculously cold and my skin was damp against the sheets. No matter how extreme the temperature, I am addicted to the calming lull of the air conditioner as I sleep. It’s what they call my “white noise.” The afternoon sun was playing peek-a-boo with the clouds as its rays snuck in through the blinds. The muscles in my neck and shoulders were throbbing. I was still trying to get used to my awkward dorm room bed. A muffled voice traveled through the paper-thin brick wall and the sound of familiar music took center stage in my dreams.... [tags: Personal Narrative Death Friendships Papers]
2479 words (7.1 pages)
- It was a cold winter at night, Saleem was sent to the nearest hospital after suffering an accident during his football game, Saleem had dislocated his knee, ironically right after scoring the wining touchdown for his team. " Look at his left knee!. I am not sure it's either broken or dislocated!. We need a doctor. Someone call an ambulance!." Coach Achiron knew it was a very serious injury, he also knew this could easily end Saleem's career. In pain and agony Saleem was screaming, not being able to speak.... [tags: Creative Writing Essay]
1760 words (5 pages)