I believe that that first step at achieving something would be, not giving up in the process, no matter how long, hard, and tiring it is. Secondly, I’d continue school, not letting work, college parties, family, friends, or boyfriend issues etc. get in the way of that. Thirdly, to get a Master’s Degree it requires a lot of credits; therefore, I need to keep my grades up, maintaining a minimum of a 3.0 GPA or higher, nonetheless, I wont have to repeat any of the classes wasting my time or my professor’s. Fourthly, Salon Business Seminars help out a lot, providing information, and how to’s for entrepreneurs, managers, and hair stylist’s; while I’m in college I can attend these seminar’s so that when I do receive my Degree I will already know so much on salon’s, and how to manage them. Being around my parents, Entrepreneurs, has ha...
... middle of paper ...
... university, by the age of 23, is the one, and most important thing that I would accomplish. Focusing is a major matter in the teen world; I cannot let anyone, or anything intervene between my goal, and I. I believe I want to be an Entrepreneur, because two raised me; I see how everything is with them business wise, and want to be like them as well. I think everything is so difficult presently, as in school, and work; although, things only get harder in the future, like going to new cities, finding out about them, and opening a business somewhere you’ve never been cant be that easy, but I believe college can help out a lot with that as far as education wise. I will achieve graduating, and having my Masters Degree before the age of 23, no if, ands, or buts. Sometimes I wonder what if I wasn’t around Entrepreneurs my whole life, what would I possibly want to be today?
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I want to complete a Masters of Arts degree in Marriage and Family Therapy because I love to assist other people in difficult situations. I believe that as caring people, we should be there for each other and encourage everyone that is in need of assistance. There are many people, who have not had the opportunity in good parenting and individuals that have made many wrong choices, who are wanting an opportunity for a change in their lives. It can be very difficult for these people to find the right help, people who are willing to contribute to their lives for quality and change.... [tags: Family, Family therapy, Culture, Marriage]
1341 words (3.8 pages)
- After high school I wanted to pursue a degree in engineering field. Especially, I was very much interested in IT field/ computer field since I was a teenager (not only that I loved Mathematics so much). But my parents wanted me to go for medical field. In India those days’ parents wanted their children to be either in Medical field or Engineering. In that too 1st prioriy was given to Medical field. So I took Biology as my major for my Bachelor degree. But I didn’t make it to Medical field. Then after my bachelor’s degree I really wanted to go after my dream of IT engineering degree.... [tags: Academic degree, Master's degree, Diploma]
944 words (2.7 pages)
- Furthering my education by earning a Masters of Business Administration degree, will satisfy one of my personal and professional goals. The focal point will be in Information Technology. This degree will allow me to enhance my technology, leadership, money management, employee relations, and marketing skills. I will gain vital planning, organization and communication skills. The degree will also allow me to obtain additional knowledge about hardware and software technologies that will be used to enhance current processes and procedures.... [tags: Management, Project management]
748 words (2.1 pages)
- Advanced Degrees The first program implemented in Higher Education, was situated at Clark University in 1893. Until now, no outside accredited bodies existed in the field of higher education. However, there are almost one hundred sixty one universities in the United States that offer doctoral and master degree programs in education and administration In 1964, the development of the Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education established specific guidelines to master-level programs.... [tags: Academic degree, Master's degree, Doctorate]
1187 words (3.4 pages)
- A college degree is one of the best educations that a person can get. It not only develops your mind, but it helps to develop you as a person as well. No matter what kind of degree you receive, whether it be a bachelors, associates, or masters you are more likely to get a better job than without it or with just a high school diploma. Workers with a college degree will earn much more and are much less likely to be unemployed than those with only a high school diploma. This paper will argue that with a college degree you are more likely to get a higher paying job than without a degree.... [tags: Academic degree, Higher education]
1524 words (4.4 pages)
- Method The required methods to analyze the significance of completing a finance degree included researching the average earnings after the completion of the MBA degree in relation to not taking one. Analyzing the rankings and results of graduates proved the significance of the impact on average salaries and also how many MBA degree owners obtained better sought out employment opportunities. The main website I used to undertake my research study was Forbes. Forbes contains some of the wealthiest CEO’s and presidents and analyses their educational background.... [tags: experience, knowledge, degree]
1409 words (4 pages)
- “If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us”, said Adlai E. Stevenson Jr. Knowledge and innovation always thrills me and my thirst for more urges me to earn a Master’s degree. When introduced to the field of Computer Science & Programming in my high school, it came to my understanding that they are the dawn of a new era to solve most of the real world problems and bring out modernisms. This enhanced my curiosity to learn more about computers and urged me to become an engineer with flying colors.... [tags: communication, organize, knowledge]
768 words (2.2 pages)
- Since the earliest of civilizations, humanity has made a great progress considering the brief existence of modern human beings. Never before have we existed in a world as sophisticated and engineered to our needs as today; access to clean water, reliable sources of nourishment, shelter and security, healthcare and disease prevention. However, it is easy to lose sight of the importance of these needs when they are consistently at arms reach. I began my laboratory career shortly after completing my undergraduate degree at the University of Calgary.... [tags: Bachelor's degree, Academic degree]
1117 words (3.2 pages)
- Computers have fascinated me ever since I was a child. Like any kid, I initially interpreted it as a mere gaming device. However, as I grew older, I started developing a curiosity making me want to learn how it works. It was at this time that I was introduced to the concept of programming in my middle school. When I was taught that computers could be used to perform almost anything, I was not convinced; I wanted to see for it myself. This drove me to choose computer science as my main stream of study in high school.... [tags: computers, database, programming]
1102 words (3.1 pages)
- The benefits of requiring a college degree for entry level police officers and identify potential negative effects requiring a degree may have on a police agency. Higher learning is a must for today’s police officers. One benefit of requiring a college degree for entry level police officers, is it just make them better officers. Research shows that incidents are reduced when officers are educated. Their are less complaints on officers that are educated. These officers are more likely to lead, and take initiative.... [tags: Higher education, Academic degree, Police]
714 words (2 pages)