The Waiest Arts - The Art of Your Journey - The Power of You! The Waiest Chi Monk ~ I am a Waiest. This is not a label. This is the art in which I train. I am a part of everything. I am of all minds and of all ways. I do not study just one path up the mountain but I study the mountain. I am a nomad of the mind. Everywhere is my temple, every day is my special day, and universal life is my teacher. I Practice Waiest® Qigong ~ The Internal Arts™
I am Waiest ~ Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome! Waiest is a lifestyle and a way of thought. The Waiest Arts are not based on one’s beliefs but on how one conducts oneself. Your beliefs are your beliefs and there are many people in this world with many beliefs that conduct themselves very badly! All thinking themselves very righteous! The Waiest Order was founded on the concepts of honor and discipline and that we all must find our own way. It is your journey to be lived. Do not impose it upon others.
To be a true Waiest practitioner one must train in the Waiest Arts through our Waiest Arts Home Study Program. The Waiest Arts were specifically designed as a home study course because it is the art of your journey, the power of you and only you can walk the path.
Waiest® Qigong is a Personal Success Home Training Program where you will discover new and ancient forms of meditation, philosoph...
... middle of paper ...
... It is the one thing that you had when you were born. It 's the only thing you will have left at the end of this journey. It is the constant between the moments. Is the anchor within a river of change. It is like the air as it is always around you and a part of you. But you have to become aware of your oneness with it through study and meditation. To be at one with universal life is all there truly is. All else is nothing more than tools towards this goal, to be at one with universal life and at peace with all things. We, as a species, have the special ability to evolve ourselves through free will from human animal to enlightened inner peace and oneness with universal life for we are spiritual beings having a human experience. To be at one with universal life is all there truly is. And it 's through this that we can overcome life’s trials. The true test is within.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Earning a college degree has always been one of my life goals. In the past, my main motivation was obtaining the title. However, in high school I was provided with a few research opportunities that greatly changed my understanding of research. Consequently, my motivation for earning a college degree has also changed. My research work with the department was one of the most significant research experiences I have had the opportunity to pursue. Essentially, this was my first glimpse into the real academic world.... [tags: Graduate College Admissions Essays]
352 words (1 pages)
- As we read through the New Testament, we come upon many instances where Jesus uses parables to teach in ways that were very unique to the day. Until this point, many had never experienced this type of teaching and it proved to be an effective method of imparting knowledge to his listeners. A parable is a story that illustrates a moral or religious lesson. During Jesus’s ministry He told many parables such as The Parable of the Sower, Parable of the Good Samaritan, The Rich Fool, Parable of the Mustard Seed, and Parable of the Lost Sheep just to name a few.... [tags: Ethics]
1288 words (3.7 pages)
- Always into trouble and never got caught, I was always doing something bad or getting into trouble as an eight grader at Campobello Gramiling School. Until one day I was hanging with a group of so called friends; getting high on drugs and drinking alcohol. We decided to go spray paint our school because we were bored and didn’t have anything to do. Well, we went to the school and wrote vulgar language about teachers. We vandalized the new school buses and toilet papered the school. Weeks went by and we thought we weren’t going to get caught.... [tags: Probation, ]
773 words (2.2 pages)
- Walking the Muddy Path- Original Writing Libby gradually walked down the lightly shaded path, her chestnut coloured hair flapping in the warm breeze. Her dazzling blue eyes shimmering in the sun, even though the day was sunny a light overcast of clouds cluttered up the afternoon sky. The large oak trees hovered their branches over the path as if they wanted to reach the other side. Many of their leaves had turned into beautiful shades of amber, gold and russet and fallen to the pavement below.... [tags: Papers]
4873 words (13.9 pages)
- As I reflect on this topic, I think about how the path my life took must be nothing compared to the person sitting next me in my government class. I often wonder if the path they dreamed about growing up changed as much as mine did. Have they had to experience the adversities in life that I have had to. While everyone has his or her own unique trials and tribulations, I realize everything I’ve been through has helped shape me into the person I am today. I was always a daddy’s girl growing up. Being the youngest of three sisters, I was the one most interested in spending all my time with him.... [tags: Family, Father, Thing, Walking]
1105 words (3.2 pages)
- Literary Analysis Theresa Duarte ENG 125 Introductions to Literature Jill Mountain January 26 2015 Literary Analysis In literary work conflict is the theme that carries the story through. It is conflict that makes literal work bring forth its meaning to the readers or to the audience. Every literal work has some sense of conflict and "A Worn Path" is no exception, as seen in Phoenix 's conflict with nature and the landscape. How phoenix handles the hardship encountered on the way help the author to define his character.... [tags: Eudora Welty, A Worn Path, Social status]
1674 words (4.8 pages)
- William Wordsworth Walking: Art, Work, Leisure, and a Curious Form of Consumption William Wordsworth spent a good portion of his life on foot, walking. Consider a sequence of Dorothy's journal entries: Monday the 14th, "Wm & Mary walked to Ambleside in the morning to buy mousetraps" (about 5 miles round trip); Tuesday the 15th, "Wm & I walked to Rydale for letters" (about 3 miles round trip); Wednesday the 16th, "After dinner Wm & I walked twice up to the Swan & back again" (3 miles), met Miss Simpson and walked with her to the Oliffs and then back to her house (another 3 miles); Thursday the 17th, "we had a delightful walk" (a couple of miles); Friday the 18th, "Mary & Wm walk... [tags: William Wordswroth Walking Essays]
1916 words (5.5 pages)
- Dead Man's Path by Chinua Achebe A story about the clash of two sets of values ============================================= This story by Chinua Achebe presents the conflict between world-views and value systems. Dead Man's Path is set in Nigeria in 1949. It is on the subject of a man named Michael Obi who is the new, enthusiastic and wholehearted headmaster of an underprivileged and disadvantaged school. This story explores the effects of European customs and beliefs on traditional African culture.... [tags: Papers Dead Mans Path]
865 words (2.5 pages)
- In the short story, "A Worn Path" Eudora Welty's plot is not all that clear in the beginning, but progresses as her character carries on against the overwhelming forces against her. In this short story a black elderly woman, Phoenix Jackson, must overcome the odds against her as she valiantly travels through many obstacles in order to contribute to the wellness of her grandson, for whom she is making this trip down "a worn path." It is at this point that all of Welty's readers' hearts open up to this poor, elderly woman as she makes an attempt to carry on her love for her grandson by taking a long journey down a familiar path in order to get medication that seems to help ease his sicknes... [tags: Worn Path Essays]
1916 words (5.5 pages)
- Dead Man Walking The motion picture Dead Man Walking provided a non-fiction insight into the world of crime, justice, and capital punishment. The film cast several characters from different backgrounds and opinion sets in direct conflict with one another. Several small topics and one major topic, capital punishment, were explored over the duration of the movie. While the opinions and reactions of people to Dead Man Walking may vary, the one constant is that people will have a reaction.... [tags: Dead Man Walking]
1476 words (4.2 pages)