For an old 1964 Mustang I would check it for any type of problem or missing piece that is not listed in the owner manual or on any type of instructions. Besides a basic inspection I would check fluid levels, keep the battery charged, and battery cables clean make sure no rust is present and keep the exterior nice and polish...
... middle of paper ...
...a higher insurance as well the rates and how much it would go up if you wrecked also because a new car has a better chance of being stolen over an older car. There are a ton of other reason to choice new as well as old and ton of reason not to choose either, but that would just go on forever and lead to more research on this topic but plain flat out and simple is that the choice is a hard one and in the end it could be a bad choice or good, but at the same time in the end you can still get from point A to point B or C or K or whatever by driving rather than you having to walk all over the place.
business USA. (2005, 03 15). business USA. Retrieved 4 24, 2014, from SBA. gov: http://www.sba.gov/content/automotive-
ford motor company. (2003, 05 12). ford motor company. Retrieved 04 24, 2014, from mustangs unlimited: https://www.mustangsunlimited.com/
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- New Hampshire Car Insurance Searching for cheap car insurance in New Hampshire. The “Live free or die” State is actually one of the two States that don’t have any mandatory auto liability coverage for their motorists. But it doesn’t mean that you wouldn’t get one. Regardless if it’s required or not, insuring your vehicle is important to protect you from financial constraints when car accident happens. For people in New Hampshire who plan to purchase car insurance, there are many ways on how to get the best coverage at the lowest possible rate.... [tags: Motorcyclists, Car Owners]
949 words (2.7 pages)
- ... A parent, for example, would be interested in a lot of room and a lot of safety features for their families. That in mind, they might look for a Honda Pilot or a Dodge Caravan. After figuring out the type of vehicle you want, you must set a budget for yourself. This will help you get a good deal that doesn’t cost more than what you’re willing to spend. Buying a car that is used usually works in the buyer’s favor because you don’t need monthly or bi-weekly payments, there is variety, and the price can usually be negotiable.... [tags: dealer, buying a new car]
918 words (2.6 pages)
- Natalle Chan (20621216) Dr. Boba Samuels ENGL 109 Wednesday, March 9, 2016 (Title) Often the only time many families will rent a car is for travelling purposes. Even those who own expensive cars may find that renting a car is a better option for them. There are several reasons people rent a car for example, when going on a vacation, people prefer renting a car so they do not have to rely on public transportation. As well, for special occasions such as reunions, high school graduations, and anniversaries it is nice to rent a luxurious car or limo.... [tags: Car rental companies, Car rental]
1364 words (3.9 pages)
- The AVIS car rental company uses humour in their commercials to attract people towards their product however it also uses human traits such as anthropomorphism and personification to do so. This also causes people to feel bad or have second thoughts about their old sold cars. Specifically it gives humane traits such as adultery, and sadness. The goal is to attract people towards their product with humour. However some people take it seriously or it gets into their head which causes them to feel bad about their old sold cars.... [tags: Car rental companies, Car rental]
968 words (2.8 pages)
- Growing up every teenager including myself acquires what their parents could provide for them whether it was clothes, accessories or a car. In 2011 I turned eighteen and went to the DMV to get my driving license. After obtaining my driver license my parents bought me a car it was not a new or old car but, a decent one. The car I received was a 2006 ford focus with 40,000 miles. I loved my first car it took me to school and work with no problem. The car was so spacious that if I got to my destination early I would lean my car seat back and relax.... [tags: Automobile, Driving, Driver's license, Battery]
1025 words (2.9 pages)
- New or Used Car New or used car. That’s the question you ask yourself when you are trying to buy a car. The decision to buy a new or used car depends on what you can afford and what you feel comfortable with. Most people think buying a new car is better. In some instance, I agree entirely. Obviously, no one wants to use something someone else has already used. Nonetheless, I do believe that in some cases, buying used car has many more positives than buying a new one. Buying some used things not only cost less, but may actually last longer and run better.... [tags: costs, dealership]
755 words (2.2 pages)
- For my reading assignment I read “Car Trouble” by Jeanne Duprau. The story takes place in many cities in the United States. Some are real places like Richmond, Virginia, St. Louis, Missouri, and Los Angeles, California. The book also has some fictional towns like Sunville, New Mexico, a town built completely off of solar power and other natural resources. There are many more real and fake cities throughout the story, but the ones mentioned are the most written about and most important to the story.... [tags: Book Analysis Duprau Car Trouble]
1598 words (4.6 pages)
- How to Change Oil in a Car Owning a car is usually a significant investment for an individual. Changing the oil on your car plays an important part to help keep it functioning at peak performance and to ensure that your vehicle last for many miles. You might wonder how often does the oil need changing. Well, manufactures advise that the oil is changed every 3,000 miles or every three months, whichever occurs first. Changing the oil is not an extremely difficult task, but it is always good to have someone else there, who has done this before, to help if needed.... [tags: Car Driving Changing Oil Process Essays]
1148 words (3.3 pages)
- This paper is a look at the physics behind car racing. We look look at how we can use physics to select tires, how physics can help predict how much traction we will have, how physics helps modern cars get there extreme speed, how physics lets us predict the power of an engine, and how physics can even help the driver find the quickest way around the track. Tires are the most important part of race or any car for that mater. (Physics of Racing) After all they are the only thing that is contact with the ground.... [tags: physics sport sports racecar car race racing]
1507 words (4.3 pages)
- A Man's Car Any guy can tell you about his first time. The moment he knew it would happen, usually some fateful day after school. He slowly slipped in, then just froze, enjoying that single moment, hardly believing it was happening. Then, slowly but surely, with years of seeming evolution guiding him, he begins moving, changing his position, pushing buttons, then the final blissful moment…he turned the key and the car actually STARTED!. In that singular moment, an addiction is formed for most men.... [tags: Personal Narrative Automotive Papers]
3354 words (9.6 pages)