I love journals and have been keeping one on and off since I was eight. Keeping a journal, or diary as many have called it, can help clarify your thoughts, ideas, notions and problems. It can help manage those overwhelming emotions and reduce anxiety and stress. The ability is there to gain perspective on your thoughts and feelings. A journal can be profoundly personal and something tangible to go back to to relive parts of your life. Your life based on a true story, spread out over time. It is a place to record whatever you wish. Be it your darkest secrets, your first crush, your innermost feelings, how events made you feel or changed your life. It is a friend that is always nonjudgmental and always listening. You are free to complain about your problems or boast about your achievements. The good. The bad. The ugly. There is power and knowledge to gain in self-discovery. Which can change your life and the way you see it.
[bctt tweet="There is power and knowledge gained in self-discovery. " username="nuttahawenasa"]
Keeping a journal will also help you improve your memory, spelling and grammar. It will help you focus and in turn helps with critical thinking and problem solving skills. Which helps you become more open to insights you may have missed before. It gets the creative juices flowing. It a tool to see how you have grown and changed. Write down your beliefs, values, emotions and goals. This will help you to better understand your relationships to those things. In return you will see what is important to you and what is not so important.
You can also use your journal to write down your goals, the brilliant ideas you have for projects, to-do lists, done lists, plans for the future...
... middle of paper ...
... printables and a limited chance to download our for sale printables for free. All before they go live on my blog.
Looking For Children 's Journals?
Sketch and Write - Journal Sketch and Write - Summer Theme
Sketch and Write - Shark Week - Journal Sketch Pages for All Ages
Make a leaf collection - Preparing a Tree Leaf Collection
Make a Flower collection - Pressing Flowers
Plain Journal Page
Are you looking for a plain journal page? Here is one at PrintablePaper.net
Do you love our Orange Blossoms and Butterflies Design?
Frameable Art - Mark Twain Inspirational Quote
Cleaning Supplies Checklists - The Complete List of Household Cleaning Supplies
Calendar - Will be up as soon as I can finish writing the post.
Meal Planner Coming Soon - Only Ten Subscribers will have a chance to win a copy before it goes on sale. Become A Subscriber Today!
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Individual bonus or Shared bonus. Introduction Choi (2013) argued that offering bonus will lead positively affect on workers’ beliefs and effort. To introduce how to pay bonus more effectively, this essay will begin by illustrating some representative types of bonus. Following this, it will compare the team-based reward and individual reward system and analyses their advantages and drawbacks respectively by using some examples and citations. And at the end of the article, it will give a recommend option, the combined bonus, to the managers to improve the organisations’ productivities.... [tags: Reward system, Brain stimulation reward, Dopamine]
1102 words (3.1 pages)
- The area of Spiritual gifts is one which holds great interest for me. The thought that the different areas of effectiveness and skills are from God is interesting. I grew up with the teaching that we had God given abilities but never equated these with "spiritual gifts". They were just skill that we had been born with. I felt that our genetics and social conditioning had as much to do with these "gifts" as the Holy spirit did. Since there are non-Christians who exhibit these same abilities and gifts and when I was not a Christian I still had the desire to encourage others (encouragement is my spiritual gift).... [tags: Christian Spiritual Gifts]
1601 words (4.6 pages)
- In a perfect world, full inclusion would be the best approach to the education of children, placing students with disabilities in a regular classroom setting for the entire school day. So the students can participate in all regular school activities. Allowing the student to be involved with the regular curriculum and socializing with regular students will prepare them to deal with what they’ll face in the future. Unfortunately, there is a lot of controversy for special needs children entering a regular classroom setting.... [tags: Education, Special education, Resource room]
974 words (2.8 pages)
- Every player dreams of getting the best online casino bonus when registering for a gambling game online. While nearly all online casinos offer some form of bonus, truth is some casinos offer better bonuses than others. Finding good casino bonuses require some leg work on your part. The best casino bonus new for new members can earn you thousands of dollars when you meet the wagering requirements. This article outlines some of the best online casino offers that you can possibly find, from sign up bonuses to sign up bonuses.... [tags: Casino, Gambling, Casinos, Online poker]
1031 words (2.9 pages)
- CASINO BONUS Casino is your home for the best in online entertainment. This future show is a base to both online casino games and old favourites, all in the same place for your convenience. The casino bonus has number of loyalty preliminary plan that help to ensure members are happy with the services and will eagerly return to continue playing are on offer. Mainly available are a number of different bonuses on deposits and also referral bonuses of 20 dollars for each new person you refer to their site.... [tags: gaming, jackpot, club]
647 words (1.8 pages)
- Beloved and Notes from Underground were both written the 19th century and explore the after effects of slavery. Even though both stories follow two different people in two different countries, they are parallel in their description of post slavery life. While Beloved follows ex-American slaves and their family and Notes from Underground follows a somewhat man high socially ranked man, the mental affects of slavery still have similar impacts on their respective lives. In Beloved the post slavery life greatly divides the family.... [tags: Slavery, Love, Notes from Underground]
1393 words (4 pages)
- Ethical Principles Notes There are many ethical principles. e.g. a woman has a right to control what happens to her body we should respect life we should do no harm to others we should help others there should be justice in the distribution of resources Some principles are more general than others. So some principles are special cases of more general ones. For instance, the right to control what happens to one's body is a special case of the principle of autonomy, the right to control one's own life.... [tags: Ethics Philosophy PHI Notes]
436 words (1.2 pages)
- Music as Substance and Form in Grace Notes In the novel Grace Notes by Bernard MacLaverty, Catherine's growth as an artist through the story provides both substance and form to the story. Early on in Catherine's life, she was taught and influenced by the people close to her. Miss Bingham was her first formal teacher. She taught Catherine things she seemed to have known beforehand: "Miss Bingham says it's all inside her head and all she has to do is draw it out" (99). Miss Bingham also gave Catherine her first manuscript jotter, taking her on her way to becoming a composer.... [tags: Grace Notes]
795 words (2.3 pages)
- The Gifts of Santeria Modern practitioners of Santeria may be attracted to the religion for a variety of reasons, notable among which are curiosity with secret rituals and the longing among many immigrants and people of color to get in touch with Caribbean and African roots. What each specific individual wants from a religion is difficult to generalize upon, but Santeria offers a way for people to achieve harmony in their lives through communication with and obedience to orishas, the divine beings that act as intermediaries between humans and the Supreme Being, Olodumare.... [tags: Religion Religious Expository Essays]
994 words (2.8 pages)
- Sometimes mankind has to ask the question ‘what is it that makes up the actions and determines the type of interaction that we display when around other people?' Notes to Myself is the contemporary world's way of questioning the value of putting on facades. The novel also questions things we know as ‘ trivial' such as watching a cat sleep on our belly or staring at clouds in the sky. The author used an interesting form for writing his collection, omitting page numbers and leaving no indication as to what subject the reader should expect to be encountering upon reading sections.... [tags: Notes to Myself Essays]
399 words (1.1 pages)