The NCOIC ensures that all reports to DIV and BDE are sent and received in a timely manner. This to include SIR updates on BUB and updating SIR tracker. The NCO assists the RTO to prepare all reports daily. The NCO must have accountability of the RTO at all times. The NCO ensures the RTO understands his/her role.
• Serious incident Reports and tracking method. All SIR are derived from the company and the BA, then approved by the BDE Executive Officer. The OIC of the CIC has input over the QAQC of the SIRs. As the NCOIC you are responsible of completing a proper tracking method. This task can be handled by the RTO. The Brigade Executive Officer will look to the CIC NOCIC for historical data on previous SIR.
• Rolling Battle Update Brief is one of the daily reports that is generated by the CIC primarily Staff. There are several key element that are inputted IOT complete the product. The CIC NCOIC must be proficient in generating the rolling BUB. There coming times when the RTO is not available to put the rolling BUB together. The Brigade commander is expecting an accurate and timely report on a daily basis. The Rolling BUB is generated by the RTO and supervised by the NCOIC and distrupited by the OIC or the AOIC if the CIC. The Rolling BUB is approximately 12 to 17 slides depending on the content.
• Evening Rollup is the end of day report. The evening rollup is the conclusive list of all the training and movements that were conducted during the Duty day. Some other information that will be included on the Evening Rollup are the Key leaders locations, Training conducted for the day, potential movements, and the next 24 Hour training events that will take place. The RTO is responsible for p...
... middle of paper ...
...ll task assigned and completed by NCO and RTO. The OIC is responsible for assigning all task and needs to be able to step up in absence of the CHOPS and receive all special instructions from the CHOPS. The OIC is responsible for overseeing completion of the morning BUB and evening roll up. The OIC has to have accountability for the NCO and RTO at all times.
• RTO’s Roll. The RTO must ensure all reports are complete, clear, concise, and understandable. The RTO must assist the NCO with all reports. The RTO must understand the function of the CIC and the daily task.
• Rotating staff. During deployment or ongoing operations the BDE Commanders wants to ensure that there is coverage in the CIC. There is an ongoing rotating staff that report to the CIC daily in the morning at 0600 and is there to assist the primarily CIC evening staff with coverage for the evening hours.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- DUTIES AND RESPONSILBILITIES OF THE GUARDSMAN 11. Before leaving for Assignments 11.1. The guardsman must attend the briefing session after reporting to work. 11.2. The guardsman must report to the Team Leader for his deployment team partner after the briefing session. 11.3. The guardsman shall assist the Section I/C in drawing out all required security equipment such as trust receipt, security seals, security cash envelopes, and canvas bags prior to leaving the base for assignment. 11.4. The guardsman must declare his cash in his pocket book and get Team Leader to verify the amount and sign on his pocket daily before leaving the base for assignment.... [tags: Security, Security guard, Computer security]
1361 words (3.9 pages)
- The history of my conditions has been an ongoing situation, I have been continually exposed to stress for a long periods of time, and I’m still working in the same conditions as of today. In November 2013, a major restructuring of my job duties and responsibilities began to take place. The result was repetition, constant restructuring, and organizational changes. My organizations started downsized, delayered and rightsized. When my old supervisor (Mr. Scott Artrip) told me they were not going to fill some positions but mine would not be effected and they would give me a temporary promotion to GS-12 with additional duties and responsibilities added on and perform of an GS-7 administrative co... [tags: Leave, Leave of absence, Anxiety]
837 words (2.4 pages)
- As discussed in our text Meredith and Mantel (2012), the project managers (PM) duties and responsibilities are to build a team with knowledgeable persons and/or work with groups already involved in the project to help motivate them and work on the project together. The PM is responsible for the project to schedule start and end dates for steps in the project, complete the steps in the project to the established dates, and to reach the completion date within the projected cost. The PM is responsible to maintain the delivery of machinery or outside source supplied material.... [tags: Project management, Project, Goal, Management]
1895 words (5.4 pages)
- What are the duties and responsibilities of someone working in this occupation. Pediatrics audiology which basically from birth test deafness in children. They read brainwaves and intraoperative monitoring for cochlear implants. It is a very different aspect from what I went through, but it’s one of the choices. The secondary choice is that you can work for an EMT clinic, in which you do only diagnostics. That’s all just testing and eliminating any type of process that can be caused by fluid in the ear or wax in the ear– In children especially.... [tags: Academic degree, Master's degree, Audiology]
1298 words (3.7 pages)
- All Americans have rights that are given to them for being American citizens. Children must learn about citizenship to be successful when they are older. Learning about others and their needs broadens one’s view point. The US Constitution was put in place to give everyone equality regardless of race, gender, disability, or social status. The most pressing responsibility that is lacking is sacrifice. Many Americans expect to be given rights but are not willing to make a personal sacrifice for them.... [tags: Citizen Responsibilities]
1477 words (4.2 pages)
- In Loco Parentis is a Latin term used to describe the rights, duties and obligations of a parent taken on by someone who assumes parental status and responsibilities. This term is rightly used in court against Robert Telford the father of John Telford who committed the murder of Chris Skinner. It is beyond a reasonable doubt that without the father Robert, his son John would not have had the physical and mental equipment to commit this crime. Robert willingly and knowingly enabled his son to buy physical weapons that he used against Chris.... [tags: Family, Son, Violence, Gospel of John]
774 words (2.2 pages)
- Do you think police save people’s lives everyday. Despite the fact that all police have different jobs and different duties, some are protective and some follow the laws. In this paper you will see how some of the police duties, things that had to be done before being a police and some the laws they have to follow. As being police you have roles and duties to follow. Some of the roles are to serve and protect and investigate crimes. They are supposed to protect their citizens and when they get calls, they are to be at the scene to investigate the crimes The typical work activities is working with communities , conducting patrols duties.... [tags: Police, Crime, Law enforcement, Police officer]
1019 words (2.9 pages)
- Ross prima facie duties speak of fidelity, reparation, gratitude, justice, beneficence, non- maleficence and self-improvement. Even though Ross has explained each duties, it is still uncertain that how these duties can be implied in marketing activities. If we look at each duty, it is not easy to implement every duty in a situation unless it demands so. One has a prima facie duty (not) to do a certain action if and only if there is some moral demand for one (not) to do it (Baumrin, 1965). Therefore in order to execute these duties, understanding the circumstances is very important.... [tags: Business, Duties of Reparation]
1555 words (4.4 pages)
- The Main Duties And Responsibilities Of An Athenian Wife Athenian wife's were expected to be disciplined and efficient in there work and responsibilities. They had very hard lives and were demanded by their husbands to stay indoors, except when going out to do chores, e.g. collecting water. Many of their jobs included knitting, weaving, bearing children, cooking, cleaning and etc. The women had many jobs as they were nearly always inside the house, sometimes some women were so hidden within their houses that they were not known to exist.... [tags: Papers]
562 words (1.6 pages)
- Ethical Principles Notes There are many ethical principles. e.g. a woman has a right to control what happens to her body we should respect life we should do no harm to others we should help others there should be justice in the distribution of resources Some principles are more general than others. So some principles are special cases of more general ones. For instance, the right to control what happens to one's body is a special case of the principle of autonomy, the right to control one's own life.... [tags: Ethics Philosophy PHI Notes]
436 words (1.2 pages)