OUR INVESTING OPTIONS:
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICE:
This service is provided under our wealth management scheme and is rendered via two products: Discretionary and Non-Discretionary Portfolio Management services.
a. Discretionary Portfolio Management Services (DPMS): Under this service, TAK Asset Management Ltd will take full charge and control of the portfolio(s). This would entail asset allocation, securities selection, and execution of trades, constant monitoring and evaluation of the portfolio as well as rebalancing of the portfolio.
b. Non–Discretionary Portfolio Management Services (NDPMS): We will assist our clients to construct and periodically review their investment portfolio(s) in line with their mandates. This will take cognizance of their investment objectives, risk tolerance level, holding period preference and your returns profile.
FAMILY OFICCE ADVISORY SERVICE:
Supporting family wealth means looking at a host of important questions. Amongst them: What is unique about your family? How do you reach and lead into decisions? How do you transmit the family values to the subsequent generation? How do you manag...
... middle of paper ...
... the firm’s product offerings, provided regular feedback/information for customers as regards their accounts and Compiled a comprehensive database of information on all existing relationships and prospective ones. He is proficient in:
• Investment Analysis,
• Financial Planning,
• Portfolio Management,
• Research & Financial Products Marketing
• Financial modeling using MS Excel
He has High learning aptitude, Team worker, Detailed, Analytical and Versatile.
He studied at Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. Kaduna State, graduating with a Bachelors of Art in Public Administration. He is a member of the prestigious Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers Nigerian Institute of Management and The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) the largest and most widely respected professional body for those who work in the securities and Investment business space.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Management is the process of organizing and coordinating the activities of a business with a specific end goal to accomplish defined objectives. It is frequently included as a variable of creation alongside machines, materials, and cash. As indicated in Peter Drucker (1909-2005), the essential task of management incorporates both marketing and innovation. A good management is working with the others to achieve task that is beneficial for the organization efficiently. To successfully manage the company objectives, a manager should have an ability to plan, organize, coordinate, command and control.... [tags: Management, Peter Drucker, Strategic management]
1070 words (3.1 pages)
- Assessment-1875 Task 1 1.1.1: - Methods • Accounting records and prepares and maintains compliance with the standard used in the appropriate accounts. • Take control of all collected and given to see that all transactions by double-double-entry book. • Checks and balances in the control is sufficient to ensure that the data cross-referenced. • Every month we have to pay to have all fees and bank reconciliation. This will give you enough time to focus on the banking supervision • The development of an organizational culture of work and honesty in the workplace.... [tags: Balance sheet, Asset, Cheque, Liability]
883 words (2.5 pages)
- Introduction “According to Forrester Research, American workers spend $404 billion annually, or 11% of all U.S. wages, looking for the information they need to do their jobs. Giving employees the right tools to stay afloat in a data and knowledge-driven workplace is imperative across the board.” With the world of digital data growing exponentially year on year, the above quote could just represent a mere drop in the ocean when accounting for the time workers spend looking for information.... [tags: Digital Asset Management]
2896 words (8.3 pages)
- Inventory Management and Fixed Asset Management – One and the Same. Professional service firms don’t sell products, rather they sell their time and expertise. The common problem is that many smaller firms see the profits generated from their services, but they overlook their losses from poor inventory management and fixed asset management. Even worse, they sometimes manage and track them in the same manner. To make things a bit more complicated, inventory management and fixed asset management are not one and the same.... [tags: Balance sheet, Asset, Inventory, Bookkeeping]
710 words (2 pages)
- Inventories have very little influence as to whether Apple Inc. has the ability to be responsible for current liabilities using their current assets. This fact is a representation that Apple does not rely heavily on inventories to account for assets. This means that Apple has other current, or short-term assets like, cash and cash equivalents, short-term marketable securities, and accounts receivable among other assets, that if needed, could cover the company’s current liabilities. Apple maintains levels of inventory that keep up with consumer demand rather than sitting on inventory that could potentially not move (Apple Inc.... [tags: Balance sheet, Asset, Inventory turnover, Stock]
1292 words (3.7 pages)
- In the last three decades, a New Public Management (NPM) as a general set of financial and managerial reforms in the municipal sector has been adopted in many countries. The most difficult challenges in the historical backdrop of the NPM execution are the alterations in management of public asset and governance policies. The management of public sector asset reform considered as a central point and change the public sector organizations progressively (Grubisic et al. 2008). Meanwhile, BPK RI (Badan Pemeriksa Keuangan Republik Indonesia) as an audit board in Indonesia, tends to issue qualified opinion on the financial statement of local governments (34% of local government receive unqualified... [tags: Public administration, Government, Management]
1169 words (3.3 pages)
- Introduction Proper cash management and efficient short-term financing are both important and beneficial to a company in order to maintain a competitive market share, which will increase profit potential and shareholder value through rising stock. Cash management can be used to lower or eliminate idle cash balances that do not earn revenue, using the freed up cash as sources for short-term financing through interest building securities. Short-term financing allows a company to secure needed funds in order to meet production needs and gain maximum profitability.... [tags: Business Finance]
1243 words (3.6 pages)
- Slide 1 Notes Slide 2 Notes SHRM stand for Strategic Human resource management (SHRM) was defined by Boxall and Purcell (2003: 1) as ‘all those activities associated with the management of employment relationships in the firm’ HRM covers activities such as human capital management, knowledge management, organization design and development, resourcing (workforce planning, recruitment and selection, and talent management), performance management, learning and development, reward management, employee relations and employee well-being.... [tags: Human resource management, Employment, Economics]
1146 words (3.3 pages)
- Analyzing the Performance of Benedon Limited Company I am writing a report to analyse the performance of Benedon Limited Company and to compare with the industry as a whole. The report analyses company and industry performance over the three years up to at end of 20X3. “It enables us to discover favourable or unfavourable trends that are developing gradually over time, as well as pointing up any numbers that have changed sharply in the space of time of just one year.” (Sytsma, S.) This report reviews the findings of the major changes and the awareness of weak performances.... [tags: Benedon Limited Business Management Essays]
906 words (2.6 pages)
- ROLE OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT - Financial management is one of the functions of management - Financial management is concerned with o Profits and losses of operations o Control over funds o Ensuring appropriate cash flow is available o Chas management o Raising funds / controlling internal funds o Investment of funds o Cost control / pricing o Forecasting / measuring financial performance against expectations - Accounting is a subset of financial management.... [tags: GCSE Business Management Studies]
1412 words (4 pages)