... middle of paper ...
"About Us." American Red Cross of Greater Chicago. N.p., 2011. Web. 7 Sept. 2011.
"About World Wildlife Fund (WWF)." World Wildlife. N.p., 2011. Web. 6 Sept. 2011.
"American Red Cross of Greater Chicago." Chicago Red Cross. The Red Cross, 2011. Web. 7 Sept. 2011.
"Who We Are: History." World Wildlife. N.p., 2011. Web. 6 Sept. 2011.
"World Wildlife Fund." Charity Navigator. N.p., 2011. Web. 7 Sept. 2011.
"WWF." WWF Global. World Wildlife Fund, 2011. Web. 7 Sept. 2011.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... The founding team is comprise by Antonio Gonzalez, US Army veteran, Pace University senior and will finish his BBA in Entrepreneurship this summer 2014 and with international marketing and management experience, and Yelitza Montilla BBA in Marketing and Administration and with more than 10 years of experience. Promoting and giving stage time to young talent will give them confidence and the opportunity to be heard, and in some cases have a chance to develop a career that will give them a financial independence, in other cases, this talent will support their social and mental wellness to develop a parallel professional career that will give them also a financial stability.... [tags: musical educational programs]
2073 words (5.9 pages)
- Fundraising Plan There is no single “right way” to create a fund raising plan for your nonprofit organization as every nonprofit has its own unique circumstances and opportunities to generate revenue (Kivimaki & Smith, 2016). Creating a fundraising plan requires for us to look at the organizations past performance, current performance and future performance. Knowing what has worked in the past will help us identify fundraising events that draw the most individuals from the community we serve. In the end, the more we know for the future the easier it will be to achieve our fundraising targets.... [tags: Non-profit organization, Fundraising]
2010 words (5.7 pages)
- Part Four – Recommendations and Letter Throughout the research conducted on Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, it was difficult to find eight recommendations for the organization; having been established over 10 years ago, the nonprofit appears to have everything figured out and under control. However, there are some areas that may seem to step outside the box, but worthy of consideration. Promotion Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, although familiar to many, I had never heard of it. Actually, when I searched for nonprofit organizations on the web to see what populated, this organization was located on a list of the top 100 nonprofits on the web and listed in the number 83rd spot.... [tags: Non-profit organization, Fundraising, Lemonade]
990 words (2.8 pages)
- By now most all Americans have heard of the terms non-profit, for-profit and government hospitals when referring to a healthcare organization. However, not many of us understand the difference between the three nor do we know if the hospital we are using is a nonprofit, for-profit or government-owned entity. Lines are blurred when it comes to the services they provide, if they are different are alike, and if profitability affects the level of care or specialization. Moreover, complexities arise when thinking in terms of which design is best.... [tags: Non-profit organization, Non-profit organizations]
1078 words (3.1 pages)
- Analysis In analyzing AF in its entirety, there are a few areas that cause issues the way that their business is currently functioning and hindering it from progressing forward. These issues consist of financial stability, staff retention, lack of knowledge, and organizational structure. All of these issues if not improved upon and maintained can cause significant problems in how the business functions. Before a solution can be provided, it is important to understand the reason behind why the issues even occur.... [tags: Health care, Health insurance]
1356 words (3.9 pages)
- 1.0 Sulfur Creek Academy Summary Sulfur Creek Academy (SCA) is a non-profit organization invested in providing safe, secure learning environment for private school students working on a general education degree (GED) in rural communities in South, Texas. SCA has selected to bring the Live Oak Community Center online for private school families as a centralized learning center. SCA is a small woman owned business, which employs four staff who specializes in software development for academic applications, video courses, and creates learning events for a wide variety of age groups.... [tags: Private school, Teacher, Microsoft, Education]
2026 words (5.8 pages)
- Charities or not for profit organisations are often faced with many internal and external challenges which can be unique from profitable businesses as their key business focus is philanthropic based rather than revenue. For each identified challenge there must be a strategic analysis to enable strategies to be developed to mitigate the risks these pose to the business. Each of the three levels of strategy must be carefully assessed to determine the different consequences and both qualitative and quantitative analysis methods must inform strategy formulation to meet the identified challenges for the organisation.... [tags: Management, Strategic management, Marketing]
1094 words (3.1 pages)
- This teaches next generation to think about problems in certain ways in the every early stage like breaking apart the code, components and see the results, step by step. Such thinking helps in any field irrelevant of any computer used or not. Microsoft supports non-profit organizations by launching 'Tech Talent for Good program ' to solve technical problems. Microsoft allows its employees to use their skills to solve community issues (Microsoft Corporate Citizenship news, 2015). Reported stakeholder view of programs and actions of the company Microsoft brings creativity and innovation using different perspectives of an organizational asset by collaborating with various cultural values and... [tags: Corporate social responsibility]
1142 words (3.3 pages)
- The Oakville-Milton Humane Society is a non-profit charitable organization dedicated to providing shelter for stray, abandon, and injured animals. Located in the region of Halton, the Oakville-Milton Humane Society has become the most recognized and affective humane society within the region. It was founded in 1936 and has since grown and developed a reliable relationship with members of the community. The shelter is funded through donations and sponsorships from members and corporations within the community.... [tags: organizational analysis]
1658 words (4.7 pages)
- I. Executive Summary Grief Counseling Center (GCC) is a non-profit organization established to provide counseling services for individuals who are suffering the loss of a family member. Services will be provided at a nominal fee. The Founder of GCC not only believes in the need for this service, but also is willing to devote his time and money to help those suffering from grief. Grief Counseling Center provides mental health services for a diversified clientele. Clientele ranges from young children to senor citizens and consist of various cultures and nationalities.... [tags: Business Marketing]
1792 words (5.1 pages)