Three years ago the Black Lives Matter movement was born . BLM came into being on July 13, 2013, after George Zimmerman was acquitted in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black youth walking home in Florida
That night, activist Alicia Garza wrote: “We don’t deserve to be killed with impunity. We need to love ourselves and fight for a world where black lives matter.” Her friend Patrisse Cullors attached a hashtag to the words, and with that #BlackLivesMatter and it 's organization was born.
While the original hashtag came with an important message that message was corrupted by the money men like George Soros handed them. The democratic party who succumbed to Soro 's bribes years before wholeheartedly backed the BLM agenda because in their world a race war meant an opportunity to make more money and more grow their party.
Black Lives Matters leadership perverse their noble message from "Black lives Matters" to the loathsome "Green Matters More than Black"
For BLM the enemy is not politicians, white people or even white society. What will eventually lessen their hold BLM has on the black community as well as the liberal and progressives of the United States are well educated African Americans who demand that African American look forward rather than always back.
BLM despises African Americans whose message are eloquent and well organized. Men like Fredrick Wilson II, a son of military parents who was taught to take personal responsibility and accountability is the real enemy of BLM.
Wilson is as an impressive person regardless of color that I have come across. A black man articulating a message toward young African Americans ...
... middle of paper ...
...fety" I can guarantee you that at 2am if I have to work and there are people playing loud music standing in front of a store after it closed there will be a that person safety is indeed in jeopardy.
It has been proven over and over that a neighborhood where minor offenses go unchallenged soon becomes a breeding ground for more serious criminal activity and, ultimately, for violence.
Frederick Wilson said it best "If the police are targeting black people because over 50% of the crimes committed in the United States are committed by blacks. The answer is easy... Stop committing crimes and the police will no longer have a reason to profile us. If Blacks indeed get longer sentences for a crime, well then don 't do the crime and you won 't get sentenced.
If Blacks truly want the police oppression to stop then they must stop giving them an excuse to target black people.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The diversity among people is widely spread throughout the world. One can be grouped into various ways. People come in all shapes, sizes, colors, personalities, genders, and interests. LIfe would be hectic for someone to try and categorize people in every way possible. At least people are not the only thing impossible to fully separate. Animals and plants can also be placed into different categories. People can be classified into three categories: Leaders, Followers, and Independents. Undoubtedly, Leaders can be further broken down into quite a few ways.... [tags: Leadership, Sociology, Management, Want]
704 words (2 pages)
- Ignorant Grief of a Controlling Statue “The Fly,” by Katherine Mansfield, is a short story focusing on a man who is struggling with grief six years after his son passes away. At the beginning, the boss appears to be a robust man. However, a conversation with an old friend unlocks the boss’ inner grief at the mention of his son. The reader then becomes aware of the boss’ thoughts and feelings about his son and how the news about his boy’s demise resonates with him. Although the boss shows significant emotion towards the death of his son, he is unable to understand his grief due to issues he has regarding control over himself.... [tags: Emotion, Psychology, Boss, T-Pain]
720 words (2.1 pages)
- Leaders and Followers In management a big part of success is having team work which includes both leaders and followers. A group with all leaders will be very unsuccessful. A group with all followers will also be very unsuccessful. Every successful group has to have a mixture of leaders and followers. In our book, work teams are defined as a small number of people with complementary skills who hold themselves mutually accountable for pursuing a common purpose, achieving performance goals, and improving interdependent work processes.... [tags: Leadership, Management, Idea, Trait]
1172 words (3.3 pages)
- When we think of the Church as followers of Christ we think of the Church of Christ. The Church which is from the Kingdom of God. That we serve in and are to minister in. It is also the same Church that Jesus told Peter that he will be the rock of His Church which He will build on. “I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church;…” (New American Standard Bible, Matthew 16.9) Over time the Church has grown and developed many different forms of government. However, the three major forms of church government is Episcopal Government, Congregational Government and Presbyterian Government.... [tags: Bishop, Catholic Church, Christianity]
1388 words (4 pages)
- Lily Huang author of Protect the Willfully Ignorant states “An increasingly urgent question of privacy or how best to keep your public plot walled in” (474). Most internet users savvy or not, are aware of the potential risks. Most people know the potential risk for permanency and of the pictures or information we put out on social networks or other sites and the content being seen. We have all heard the warnings since grammar school from everyone about the internet and how to use it. Teachers, parents, librarians and school inundate our children all throughout school about information on safe usage.... [tags: public plot, rational ignorance]
923 words (2.6 pages)
- Goals and Tactics Black Lives Matter or BLM is an international movement originated through the African Americans community. BLM was a movement to stop violence against African Americans. The founder of this group was a young lady named Alicia Garza. Many protests and rally’s took in result in the killing of several innocent African Americans. The Black lives matter began in the year 2013 with the hash tag or phrase known as #BlackLivesMatter. This protest became nationally recognized following the deaths of two African Americans in 2014.... [tags: African American, Barack Obama, Democratic Party]
1032 words (2.9 pages)
- BLM wants to offer the population of the world insight into the extreme injustices faced by Black Americans at the hands of police. This so-called “epidemic” has been at the forefront of national conversation since early 2012 when Trayvon Martin was fatal shot by George Zimmerman. The situation escalated after Michael Brown was shot by a police officer in 2014. After almost every fatal shooting of a Black male by police, Black Lives Matter subsequently raised awareness of the “injustice” by peacefully marching and in some cases rioting and looting businesses owned by other Black people.... [tags: African American, Race, Rudy Giuliani]
702 words (2 pages)
- Helping an Ignorant Society So many people go through life thinking that someone who is different from them is bad, unintelligent, out of the norm and sometimes even worse. Discrimination occurs all the time because we are so ignorant about our differences. In elementary school children often notice that someone has a different skin color, speaks English funny, or sometimes that people are fat or ugly. The school children make fun of these people because they are different from what they are used to.... [tags: Argumentative Persuasive Sociology Essays]
1552 words (4.4 pages)
- I Am Ignorant, but Not Stupid Education: the path from cocky ignorance to miserable uncertainty (Mark Twain) When I began my undergraduate studies, I only vaguely anticipated the number of books, the infinitude of ideas, the magnitude of creative urges that existed. Now that I have finally come to some awareness of what it means to be educated, I realize that I am not. Graduate study seems an opportunity to continue studying, but more profoundly, more independently, and with more direction than ever before.... [tags: Graduate Admissions Essays]
415 words (1.2 pages)
- Followers plan an active role in the process of leadership. By being a follower, it does not mean that one is inferior to a leader, but that they simply play a different role. Webster’s dictionary defines follow as to come or occur after, but it does not necessarily imply a causal relationship with what goes before. A follower is part of the team. A quarterback cannot win the game without the efforts of the entire team. He can throw or run the ball but without his team members blocking, he will not make the touch down.... [tags: essays research papers]
958 words (2.7 pages)
- Delta Of Delta 's Assets
- School Drop Outs : Problems And Solutions
- The Development Of Anti Retroviral Therapy
- Occupational Health Nurses Advocate For The Working Population, Families, And Communities
- Schizophrenia Is A Serious Chronic And Severe Mental Disorder
- Gun Laws And The Rights Of A Free State