Three years ago the Black Lives Matter movement was born . BLM came into being on July 13, 2013, after George Zimmerman was acquitted in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black youth walking home in Florida
That night, activist Alicia Garza wrote: “We don’t deserve to be killed with impunity. We need to love ourselves and fight for a world where black lives matter.” Her friend Patrisse Cullors attached a hashtag to the words, and with that #BlackLivesMatter and it 's organization was born.
While the original hashtag came with an important message that message was corrupted by the money men like George Soros handed them. The democratic party who succumbed to Soro 's bribes years before wholeheartedly backed the BLM agenda because in their world a race war meant an opportunity to make more money and more grow their party.
Black Lives Matters leadership perverse their noble message from "Black lives Matters" to the loathsome "Green Matters More than Black"
For BLM the enemy is not politicians, white people or even white society. What will eventually lessen their hold BLM has on the black community as well as the liberal and progressives of the United States are well educated African Americans who demand that African American look forward rather than always back.
BLM despises African Americans whose message are eloquent and well organized. Men like Fredrick Wilson II, a son of military parents who was taught to take personal responsibility and accountability is the real enemy of BLM.
Wilson is as an impressive person regardless of color that I have come across. A black man articulating a message toward young African Americans ...
... middle of paper ...
...fety" I can guarantee you that at 2am if I have to work and there are people playing loud music standing in front of a store after it closed there will be a that person safety is indeed in jeopardy.
It has been proven over and over that a neighborhood where minor offenses go unchallenged soon becomes a breeding ground for more serious criminal activity and, ultimately, for violence.
Frederick Wilson said it best "If the police are targeting black people because over 50% of the crimes committed in the United States are committed by blacks. The answer is easy... Stop committing crimes and the police will no longer have a reason to profile us. If Blacks indeed get longer sentences for a crime, well then don 't do the crime and you won 't get sentenced.
If Blacks truly want the police oppression to stop then they must stop giving them an excuse to target black people.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- When we think of the Church as followers of Christ we think of the Church of Christ. The Church which is from the Kingdom of God. That we serve in and are to minister in. It is also the same Church that Jesus told Peter that he will be the rock of His Church which He will build on. “I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church;…” (New American Standard Bible, Matthew 16.9) Over time the Church has grown and developed many different forms of government. However, the three major forms of church government is Episcopal Government, Congregational Government and Presbyterian Government.... [tags: Bishop, Catholic Church, Christianity]
1388 words (4 pages)
- Lily Huang author of Protect the Willfully Ignorant states “An increasingly urgent question of privacy or how best to keep your public plot walled in” (474). Most internet users savvy or not, are aware of the potential risks. Most people know the potential risk for permanency and of the pictures or information we put out on social networks or other sites and the content being seen. We have all heard the warnings since grammar school from everyone about the internet and how to use it. Teachers, parents, librarians and school inundate our children all throughout school about information on safe usage.... [tags: public plot, rational ignorance]
923 words (2.6 pages)
- “But I don’t want it to end.” Jimmy retorted. “Don’t you see. We’re superior now. They’ll make more of us and then I’ll break them out too. We will dominate this world. On my way out I’ll tell the staff I approach the same shit I told those guys.” Jimmy pointed back towards the two guards, who were now just pin pricks down the long corridor of open doors. “I’ll even get some to kill each other for some revengeful fun, but I can’t let this place be destroyed.” “You’re insane…” Kwan shook his head.... [tags: 2007 singles, Want, WANT, The Corridor]
1496 words (4.3 pages)
- Estimates are that at the turn of the twentieth century over two million wild horses roamed free in the western United States. However, having no protection from their primary predator, man, by the 1970’s there numbers had dwindled to less than thirty thousand. In 1971, after a massive public uproar, Congress by a unanimous vote enacted the “Wild Free-Roaming Horse and Burro Act” (Act) that characterizes wild horses and burros as national treasures and provides for their protection. “Congress finds and declares that wild free-roaming horses and burros are living symbols of the historic and pioneer spirit of the West; that they contribute to the diversity of life forms within the Nation and e... [tags: Animal Rights ]
1503 words (4.3 pages)
- Helping an Ignorant Society So many people go through life thinking that someone who is different from them is bad, unintelligent, out of the norm and sometimes even worse. Discrimination occurs all the time because we are so ignorant about our differences. In elementary school children often notice that someone has a different skin color, speaks English funny, or sometimes that people are fat or ugly. The school children make fun of these people because they are different from what they are used to.... [tags: Argumentative Persuasive Sociology Essays]
1552 words (4.4 pages)
- Leadership is a person or group of people who have taken on the position of assisting others through motivation, good decision making, and a strong commitment to promoting change. Leaders are considered as one of the key success of management of organizations and companies. An effective leader sets clear direction, establishes goals, empowers their team towards achievement, and leads by exemplar. Leadership and motivation styles vary from individual to individual, it is essential for managers to know and understand leadership, and particular how leadership affects countries and the workplace.... [tags: Leadership, social hierarchy, sociology]
2335 words (6.7 pages)
- Hinduism Hinduism is one of the world’s most ancient religions. It is the third largest religion. There are many subjects involved in the Hinduism, such as: Hindu religious structure, art, artifacts, and the different time periods. Hindus practice strict religious beliefs and customs. Hinduism consists of a 1,000 religious groups that have evolved in India since 1500 B.C. Followers of Hinduism are known as Hindus. Hindus live their lives by following the religious guidance of the Vedic scripture.... [tags: History, Religion, Culture]
1054 words (3 pages)
- I Am Ignorant, but Not Stupid Education: the path from cocky ignorance to miserable uncertainty (Mark Twain) When I began my undergraduate studies, I only vaguely anticipated the number of books, the infinitude of ideas, the magnitude of creative urges that existed. Now that I have finally come to some awareness of what it means to be educated, I realize that I am not. Graduate study seems an opportunity to continue studying, but more profoundly, more independently, and with more direction than ever before.... [tags: Graduate Admissions Essays]
415 words (1.2 pages)
- Just as there can not be ‘too many cooks in the kitchen’ a company cannot run solely on leadership. Without followers, leaders would be unable to get the job done. But do companies understand the importance of their followers/workers and are they giving them the respect they deserve. Barbara Kellerman researched the campaign for Audi car company and their campaign slogan `Never Follow.` The ad ran successfully for five years until 2007 the slogan was finally abandoned. It was so successful because it “tapped into a fear rooted deep in the American psyche” (Kellerman, p3).... [tags: Business Management]
1838 words (5.3 pages)
- Followers plan an active role in the process of leadership. By being a follower, it does not mean that one is inferior to a leader, but that they simply play a different role. Webster’s dictionary defines follow as to come or occur after, but it does not necessarily imply a causal relationship with what goes before. A follower is part of the team. A quarterback cannot win the game without the efforts of the entire team. He can throw or run the ball but without his team members blocking, he will not make the touch down.... [tags: essays research papers]
958 words (2.7 pages)