Apple was founded on April 1,1976 in Cupertino, California by its two main creators, Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak. Apple starting off like many widely known companies like Microsoft, but the what separated in them was the their lean toward simplicity in their design. Apple focus on simplicity has been their main caption since their very first computer, the Apple I. Now the Apple I first hit the market in July 1976 and while, it didn’t make it to mainstream due to its price, $666.66, it did become the first computer ever to be fully “assembled” on purchase. The Apple I did see great success in the computer world it didn’t really meet the public’s eye or affect the popular culture of ...
... middle of paper ...
...e upgrades in design. Look at Apple’s most recent release the IPhone 5S its greatest upgrades was its fingerprint scanner or the most recent iMac where they only improve some specs. Over the years Apple has been seen has the company that doesn’t create, but improves other designs of companies. Finally, most recently Apple has been taking some fire for it not wanting to release its racial composition to the government in 2011. Apple refuses to let go of this information out of fear that many will be shocked on just how low it employs diversity at the corporate level. Even then Apple has been already under fire for its lack women at the corporate level for years. In 2013, Apple had only 11% of women on their board and executive team.
Through all the down years and criticisms that Apple as suffered through it still has always found a way back to become top dog.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Apple is one of the leading company dealing with technologies and is a type of company that innovates more often than any other companies in the same industry. We can call it luck that Apple is successfully, but the reality is that it has a very innovated and unique planning process. Its planning process consists mostly of focusing on a limited number of products that customers would be interested, like it is mentioned that Apple takes into consideration what “staffs’ friends and relative think about Apply product and how it can be improved.: (Case Study, pg.1) I would say Apple has a much defined goal/mission, which is shaping a name in the industry, and directing its product planning and c... [tags: Apple Inc., IPod, IPhone, Planning]
1071 words (3.1 pages)
- Introduction Apple Inc. was established by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak on April 1, 1976 as a computer designer, developer and seller company. However, the company shifted its focus from only personal computer to include other consumer electronics such as portable media player and mobile phone in 2007. Apple Inc becomes one of the most popular makers in its field since it seems that its popularity has increased according to a report on www.statista.com that Apple Inc’s products sales was generally increasing throughout the first quarter of 2006 to the first quarter of 2014.... [tags: Analysis of Apple]
1512 words (4.3 pages)
- No matter what you are buying there is always another brand similar that it is very comparable. In the electronic, cellular, computer world there are many different brands and devices that can be bought. The variety of brands ranges from Microsoft, Google, Apple, Samsung, and many more. These brands are very comparable and all have the same purpose, but what sets them apart. One must be better and more advanced than the other, but how. Most people would say that the brand in which you like is just a personal preference or matter of opinion.... [tags: Apple Inc., Macintosh, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air]
1244 words (3.6 pages)
- Apple Incorporated was first created on April 1, 1976, opening up a new world of technology. They were founded on the principles of making a simple, but great product. Android was founded on September 23, 2008. At that time, Apple was already sitting on 32 years of experience. Apple has been a part of society and our lifestyles for almost 40 years. Android has been around for only 7 years. Looking at these numbers makes an enormous statement: without a doubt, Apple is a far better and more experienced company than Android.... [tags: IPhone, Steve Jobs, Apple Inc., Smartphone]
1223 words (3.5 pages)
- Ever wonder How a Corporation, could start out of nothing and become the leading technology Company in the world. Its amazing, Apple is A company That is a great example. Steven Wozniak and Steven Jobs where best friends in high school. They had both been interested in electronics. They always tried there best to keep in touch after graduation, they both ended up dropping out of school and getting jobs working for companies in Silicon Valley. Woz worked for helewt packer and jobs for Atari. Wozniak had been working in designing computers for along time when, in 1976, he designed the Apple1.... [tags: Apple Inc., IPod, Steve Jobs, ITunes Store]
1340 words (3.8 pages)
- This is what people have been waiting for all fall: the Apple company reveals their latest, and biggest iPhone yet, the iPhone 6 Plus. Along side the revealing of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. As everyone waits patiently for these devices to be released, they watch countless amounts of videos on YouTube and look up “Specs” or the specific details about these two phones and how they differentiate. Clearly the Galaxy Note 4 is much better than the iPhone 6 Plus, because of the galaxy’s superb software, durable structure and the fact that it uses all of its full 5.5 screen capabilities.... [tags: IPhone, IPod Touch, Apple Inc., Pixel]
1022 words (2.9 pages)
- Apple Inc. was originally established on April 1st, 1976 by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne, as Apple. In January 1977, the company incorporated as Apple Computer, Inc. and in 2007 renamed as Apple Inc. in March 2015, Apple Inc. (hereafter Apple) joined the Dow Jones Industrial Average. Apple is one of the biggest technology companies around the world, if not the biggest, in revenue, assets and manufacturer. According to Apple 's reports (Form 10-K), the company 's products include iPhone, iPad, Mac, operating system software, application software, different services, and other products.... [tags: Steve Jobs, Apple Inc., Steve Wozniak, IPhone]
702 words (2 pages)
- Apple VS Samsung What is the best smartphone brand in the world. IPhone or Samsung. It is a question we are often asked. We all know that there are many high- class Smartphones Company in the market except Apple and Samsung, but nowadays people more likely to buy these two companies products and always like to compare them and trying to know which one is the leader of smartphones market. Most of people believe that Apple brought the smartphones revolution to the world and it changed “everything”, and maybe that is why Apple has more royal supporters than Samsung.... [tags: IPhone, IPod Touch, Smartphone, Apple Inc.]
732 words (2.1 pages)
- Apple is a company that has been round for many years. There are over 55 million people who use an apple product or are considered to have at least one apple product in their home. The apple products range from larger devices such as there amazingly known Mac books which are there computer based system to there much small hand held based device called the iPhone. That device allows a person to make calls all while have the convent amenities that a laptop would have. They also have the very popular iPod as well as Apple TV.... [tags: Apple Products, Macbooks, Laptops, Phones]
1244 words (3.6 pages)
- Apple’s History In almost every part of the world Apple and at least one of their products is known. The Apple brand started in the 1970s. Three men founded the organization in 1976, to produce a computer that every citizen could use personally (Sohail, 2010). The first item released was the Apple 1 personal computer kit made by Steve Wozniak (Sohail, 2010). Through the 70s, Apple concentrated on developing storing technologies such as the floppy disk and the use of color, graphics, and spreadsheets used for business (Sohail, 2010).... [tags: Technology, Apple's Powerbook]
1144 words (3.3 pages)