Microsoft Office 2016 is a version of the Microsoft Office which success Office 2013. It includes the apps we are used to, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. New features in the Windows release include the ability to create, open, edit and save files in the cloud straight from the desktop. Microsoft Office 2016 is available on both Windows and MAC which remains the main attraction. There is a new search tool for commands available in word, PowerPoint, excel and Outlook called “Tell me”, more “Send As” options in Word and PowerPoint. There is also a data loss prevention feature in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
New Hardware – NVidia GTX 1080
NVidia have just announced a new piece of hardware which is the graphics card called the GeForce GTX 1080, this is the next generation GPU from NVidia. It has the codename Pascal, and it promises big things and could be one of the biggest steps in the recent years. NVidia claims that the GTX 1080 is three times more power efficient that Maxwell. The GeForce GTX 1080 features a surprisingly small GPU the die size is roughly half that of the Titan X and GTX 980 Ti. Compared to the Titan X and the 980 Ti, the GTX 1080 runs its cores up to 61% faster with a base clock speed of 1067MHz and boost as high as 1733MHz. With expected to exceed the Titan X, we can assume that the 1080 is going to be starved for memory bandwidth, this means overclocking could be very beneficial. As processors are improving in capacity and power, graphics cards are also being improved and this graphics card is on a different level when compared to the previous generation of graphic cards.
New wireless technologies – Apple Pay
Apple pay has been released in the UK for over a ye...
... middle of paper ...
...f the customers details are safe and secure and cannot be intercepted by hackers.
The second operation I proposed was viral marketing, it can be costly and risky if it doesn’t work, because this means ESHD would have spent money producing content for viral marketing (images, videos and advertisements banners). However if the viral marketing does work more people will know about the organisation, and people will start to know what the organisation does and what products are being sold by the organisation. This is good for ESHD as they are a medium sized business hoping to improve their IT systems and looking to grow in size. ESHD will need to think carefully of what types of messages they are trying to send to the audience, and they will need to think about from the audience’s point of view (how will the audience reaction to this image, video and/or advertisement).
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Introduction Microsoft (MS) Word is word-processing software that is most frequently used for creating, formatting, and editing documents. With the finest document-formatting tools, Word helps users organize and write their documents more efficiently. Word also includes powerful editing and revising tools so that you can collaborate with others easily. The goal of this document is to explore some of the key features users mostly used in Microsoft Word. Templates Templates are a special type of Microsoft Word document refers as a sample document that has already formatted and relevant details in place.... [tags: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Microsoft]
963 words (2.8 pages)
- In the Beginning Microsoft is a multinational corporation founded in Albuquerque, New Mexico and was headquartered in Redmond, Washington in the year of 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen. Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. The most famous products from Microsoft are the windows line of operating systems: Microsoft office and Internet Explorer browser. Microsoft is considered the world’s largest software maker also one of the most valuable companies.... [tags: Microsoft, Operating system, Microsoft Windows]
1669 words (4.8 pages)
- Introduction Microsoft Excel 2013 (Ms Excel 2013) is a spreadsheet application advanced by Microsoft as part of Ms Office suit software whose stable system release was on September 8th, 2015. The application incorporates numerous new features ranging from calculation tools, graphing tools, pivot tables among other productive, collaborative and security features all for performance improvements. Basically, the Excel 2013 has its improvements from previous versions due to its ability of highlighting the expedient and relevant features for the common users.... [tags: Spreadsheet, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office]
935 words (2.7 pages)
- Paperless Law Offices The paperless law office is fast becoming the new normal. While it is almost paperless, it is probably the most secure, on a legal basis, of what a paperless law office can be. Paperless is different from a virtual office as there is still a brick and mortar place to work. However, it does help to cut down on the space and personnel needed and increase efficiency. Using the newest technology for a paperless office to store data or documents and communicating on a regular basis with clients, courts, and businesses is much easier.... [tags: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Law, Backup]
786 words (2.2 pages)
- With strenuous work to perform of the organizations daily, businesses need insight into day-to-day operations and to really realize the tasks and must plan the hundreds tasks according to the completed and perfect plans. However, many organizations still rely on paper-based systems and word-of-mouth communication now, (especially for many small businesses, such as retailers, small firms) for that reason, it’s usually to bring about the organizations face to the incomplete tasks, strained management, and increased costs, also This inefficiency can result in overworked managers and staff, low customer satisfaction, and confusion at the store level-all of which can increase operating costs.... [tags: Software]
981 words (2.8 pages)
- Introduction The reason that I have chosen to do this question is that I want to discover whether there is a viable solution for a company as large as Microsoft to increase their profit margins or if Microsoft 's size prevents them from further increasing their profits. It is important to find out as if there is a clear way to increase profits it may be possible for other similar firms to also increase their profits. Since Microsoft 's establishment in April 1975 they have grown into a monopoly within the technology market, bringing huge innovation to the technology market.... [tags: Operating system, Microsoft, Microsoft Windows]
1315 words (3.8 pages)
- Since the early 1980’s, Microsoft Corporation has been a global leader in software technology . Founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen , Microsoft’s history with computing and software is quite lengthy as is accomplished. According to their company website, Gates and Allen began small, but went on with the express goal to famously ensure that there was “a computer on every desktop and in every home. ” In subsequent years, Microsoft positioned its brand as an innovative leader in software, and begins to proceed to change the way we work.... [tags: Operating system, Microsoft, Microsoft Windows]
1569 words (4.5 pages)
- "Microsoft Corporation, is a multinational computer technology corporation with global annual revenue of US$44.28 billion and 71,553 employees in 102 countries as of July 2006. It develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a wide range of software products for computing devices. Headquartered in Redmond, Washington, USA, its best selling products are the Microsoft Windows operating system and the Microsoft Office suite of productivity software, each of which has achieved near-ubiquity in the desktop computer market.... [tags: Business Analysis Microsoft]
843 words (2.4 pages)
- Microsoft Office vs. OpenOffice.org According to Microsoft.com, a new version of Microsoft Office 2003 will normally cost anywhere between $400 - $500, depending on which version you get. While Microsoft also has a $150 “Student and Teacher Edition” which is the same at the $400 Standard Edition, most people do not qualify for that version, and even for those that do, $150 can still be a lot of money, especially for a student, and $400 is much more than most people would want to spend simply to type a document occasionally.... [tags: Computers Software Technology Essays]
1591 words (4.5 pages)
- Microsoft Microsoft continues its domination of the system software market thanks to the launch of Vista OS. But the rest are girding up as well Shashwat DC The Giant from Redmond might be under some pressure across the advanced markets due to a variety of reasons ranging from anti-trust to free software; nonetheless it continues to rule the Indian software market. Though there was a single percent drop in Microsofts market share, much like last year, it continues to command more than double of all Linux strains put together.... [tags: Software Microsoft Market Leader]
1351 words (3.9 pages)