• Nutri Curd is high in Vitamin A and Iodine as a large per cent of the population in Uttar Pradesh, specifically Meerut has displayed deficiency in children and adults.
• Curd will be sold in PP Cups, which are easy to use and dispose.
• Nutri Curd will be sold in cups of 50gms at a cost of Rs.7. This eradicates the absence of refrigerators as 50gms can be consumed at one go.
• Nutri Curd is also available in poly packs of 200gms at Rs. 22, which can be stored and preserved for 15 days. This variant of the product is designed for middle class families owning refrigerators making storage easy.
• Different flavour variants are also available at the price of Rs.9 for cups and Rs. 25 for poly packs, these being Strawberry, Mango, Banana and Pistachio.
• Nutri Curd is prepared from purest, freshest pasteurized milk and it is free from added sugar.
• Nutri Curd is prepared from certified and selected bacterial culture which gives excellent curd.
• Nutri Curd is hygienically processed and packed in a reusable plastic tub as well as convenient pouch and thus free from possible adulteration.
• Nutri Curd is high on nutrition and taste.
• Thick, creamy Nutri Curd has a rich, glossy texture. Food tastes even more delicious at the snap of your fingers.
• The live micro-flora in Nutri Curd helps the digestive system and enhances the immune system's ability to fight harmful organisms. It improves the body's natural defences and helps keep the body functioning at its best.
• Nutri Curd having a probiotic nature contains live bacterial culture which increases milk digestibility, quickens recovery from ...
... middle of paper ...
...d during these camps.
• Hoardings in major parts of Meerut will be put up. These hoardings will display the deficiency of iodine and Vitamin A specifically.
• Schools in Uttar Pradesh will be targeted as well. Awareness campaigns will be initiated in order to create a population for Nutri Curd. Free flavoured samples will also be distributed so as to create a liking.
• Celebrity endorsement can be adopted as well by picking a well-known figure who can communicate the need for Nutri Curd.
• Free tasting campaigns can be set up in malls and local areas. This method will not only generate crowd and attention but will also provide a base to conduct surveys to deduce a number of people with Iodine or Vitamin A deficiencies.
• Pamphlets will be distributed in the cities of Uttar Pradesh specifically outside local shops, schools, cinema theatres, etc.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- CENTRAL ARKANSAS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Business Intelligence (BI), what is it. Why is BI important to the small business owner. More importantly, why is should a small business hire someone to help analyze their “data”. What can a consultant know about a Used Car Dealership, Fast Food restaurant, or a Law Office. That question while relevant is not a question that will be answer within this proposal. This proposal will focus on how Central Arkansas Business Intelligence, through “Data Analysis” and “BI Tools” can and will help any business, small or large, in Central Arkansas become a “Data Aware” business.... [tags: Business Proposal]
1283 words (3.7 pages)
- 1.0 Overview of the consumer magazine market Over the years, there has been a change in where people obtain their information, news and entertainment. The new technology improvements such as mobile phones, laptops and tablets have changed dramatically the magazine industry. Generally said, consumer magazines must acquire loyal and satisfied customers in order to be successful in the market. Furthermore, the production and success of a magazine highly depends on advertisers and subscriptions.... [tags: New Magazine Startup]
2277 words (6.5 pages)
- Executive Summary Business Overview: The proposed small boutique hotel will have up to 30 rooms for accommodations with a small restaurant, catering for 50 people and serving and breakfast and Dinner. In addition, the hotel will have a public / cocktail bar, swimming pool, tennis court, swimming pool and gymnasium. Ownership Structure: The ownership structure of this small boutique hotel will be sole proprietorship. Business Name of the Hotel: ‘Hotel Dreamland’ Location: The location to establish this new business is New South Wales (NSW), Australia.... [tags: Business Proposal]
1140 words (3.3 pages)
- Needlenutz provides a wide selection of apparel to miscellaneous patterns to choose from. The selection of yarn that my store handles will interest our targeted market from the assortments of color to the weight of the yarn. We also provide different colors and sizes of needles for your project as to even carrying yarn bags to help keep you organized. Needlenutz buys in bulk from our manufacturer to keep shipping costs down. The does offer an choice for our customers depending on the project they are making as they can buy in multiples or a single yarn roll at their convenience.... [tags: Business Proposal ]
1399 words (4 pages)
- Thriving businesses continually expand and improve their products, services, and operations. In order to improve the company, an organization must evaluate if an expansion project would be best performed by utilizing an internal or external source and calculate the overall risks to the business. As a result of performing a risk and project analysis, a business can best gauge the best strategic decision for the organization. In order to understand this process more thoroughly, for this project selected a company that was considering this type of organizational decision for expansion.... [tags: Project management, Management, Wound healing]
1025 words (2.9 pages)
- History of Financial markets: Saudi Arabia’s capital market is considered to be young compared to other financial markets in the region. Saudi financial markets have been developing slowly because most enterprises in the country are either government owned or family-owned, most of which was funded through state budget, and as a result reduced the need for financing. In the recent past, Saudi Arabia has focused on a careful measurement for structural developments and regulatory changes. However, different phases of historical development of the capital market which can be classified into three phases; pre-industrialization phase, post industrialization phase and growth phase that sparked ch... [tags: Stock market, Investment, Saudi Arabia, Stock]
1215 words (3.5 pages)
- Bose Corporation Bose Corporation was established in 1964 by Dr. Amar G. Bose he was a professor of electrical engineering in Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Business Wire, 2013). The company fundamental goals developed new technologies in satisfaction of pleasing their customers. New technological advances impacted the corporation in a positive way and innovated new ways for decades to gain customers outlook. Some of the technological advances of the corporation are products for the home, car, and public spaces.... [tags: Laos, International Market Products]
1509 words (4.3 pages)
- PROJECT PROPOSAL THE GOALS & PURPOSES OF THE ORGANIZATION 1. Portrayal of the women’s clothing business 2. Promote an organization 3. Increase product sales 4. Profit earning business 5. To place our new brand to broad market. TARGETED TOWARD AUDIENCES 1. Female 2. Age: 15 years up 3. Internet-aware professionals and community members. 4. Current, former, new and return users of the facility. BUSINESS CATEGORY: Clothing ORGANISATION NAME: SUREEPORN WHY PEOPLE COME TO MY SITE My website is an information site intended to tell visitors about fashion.... [tags: Business Plan]
2573 words (7.4 pages)
- A Business Proposal Introduction Alexandra Palace is owned and controlled by the Haringey Local Authority. Over the years Alexandra Palace has had two devastating fires and as a result, has had to spend a large sum of money to rebuild certain structures. It is a fact that Alexandra Palace is losing a lot of capital each year. The cost of keeping it running seems to be more than any gross profit made.... [tags: Papers]
856 words (2.4 pages)
- Proposal Analysis Industry Market Competition Barriers to entry may exist in terms of capturing and retaining customers in a highly competitive environment of fashion industry (-) Market size 4.3 million, with high disposable income that spends 5 billion $ on clothes. This market group has a growth rate of 8-10% per year (+) Well established competitors Liz Clairborne, Evan Picone that already capitalise on market and trend(-) Clearly distinguished market leaders (-)Liz Clairborne, Evan Picone Market trends favours varied looks in clothes that can be satisfied by Heather Evans Bridge line.... [tags: Papers]
720 words (2.1 pages)