Essay PreviewMore ↓
The Apple Ipod Camera/ Video would come in four different colours, two of which are its trademark colours, white and black, and the other two colours would be green and blue. The storage of the Ipod Camera/ Video would come in 70G or 100G, because there is not only music and video that are being put into this product there are also pictures. These pictures would take up more space then usual, which is why instead of the 30G and 60G, the Ipod would be offered with the 70G or 100G option. This would allow more capacity for pictures, videos, and music. The digital camera on the Ipod Camera/ Video will be on the actual product, not attached; meaning that in back you will have the lens and the viewer would be the screen that is on the front of the Ipod. The screen would 2.5 inches in length and height. Lastly, the width of the Ipod itself would be 0.
How to Cite this Page
"New Invention Ipod Camera/ Video." 123HelpMe.com. 22 Nov 2019
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Ipod Video The Ipod video, which has only been available for a few days, is the one product in Best Buy that I would particularly like to own. Specifically the 30 gigabyte Black Ipod Video. What makes this product so attractive is first, obviously, it can play videos. Up to 75 hours that is. The next thing that caught my eye about this product is that it can easily be connected to a digital camera to transfer photos. This means that there is no need for numerous memory cards on a long trip with your digital camera.... [tags: Product Description ]
911 words (2.6 pages)
- The Beginning The world's first MP3 player was Saehan's MPMan, which started selling throughout Asia in the late spring of 1998 (Topolsky, 2008). Two variations of it known only as the Eiger Labs MPMan F10 and F20 started selling during the summer a few short months before the Diamond Multimedia Rio PMP300. At the time, the MPMan was worth around $200 to $250. The internal flash memory could be expanded but not the external memory. The F10 model wasn't user expandable but the memory could be upgraded from 32mb to 64mb by mailing the device in to Eiger labs for the cost of $70.95.... [tags: memory, technology, music]
812 words (2.3 pages)
- The IPod Touch is a portable media player designed and markeyed by Apple Inc. The product was unvieled to the general public September 5, 2007 as part of an event dubbed "The Beat Goes On", featuring the introduction of Cover Flow and Multi Touch to the Ipod line. The IPod Touch can be purchased with 8 or 16 GB of flash memory. It also has a WI-FI and includes safari, Apple's web browser. The IPod touch is the first generation of the IPod line to include wireless access to the itunes store. The IPod touch also has the capability to detect the current and last 10 songs playing in a Starbuck's Cafe within the vicinity.... [tags: Product Review Apple]
1898 words (5.4 pages)
- The industry code for Apple Inc is 423690. This code includes Telephone equipment merchant wholesalers which would include Apple 's iPhones. This code also includes communications equipment merchant wholesalers. This part would be more of Apple 's headphones, iPhones, iPads and several other of its products. Other areas of this industry include Blank audio or video tape Merchant wholesalers, Blank compact disc merchant wholesalers, Radar equipment merchant wholesalers, Telegraph equipment merchant wholesalers and Broadcasting equipment merchant wholesalers (NAICS).... [tags: Apple Inc., IPhone, IPod, ITunes]
1840 words (5.3 pages)
- Industry Analysis The industry code for Apple Inc is 423690. This code includes Telephone equipment merchant wholesalers which would include Apple 's iPhones. This code also includes communications equipment merchant wholesalers. This part would be more of Apple 's headphones, iPhones, iPads and several other of its products. Other areas of this industry include Blank audio or video tape Merchant wholesalers, Blank compact disc merchant wholesalers, Radar equipment merchant wholesalers, Telegraph equipment merchant wholesalers and Broadcasting equipment merchant wholesalers (NAICS).... [tags: Apple Inc., IPhone, IPod, ITunes]
1846 words (5.3 pages)
- Nicholas Duerson Jack Donato CIS 221 December 2, 2015 The Innovating iPhone: A Game Changer 1During the time of Motorola Razr and Nokia “track-phones", a new technology was being designed under the insightful direction of the one and only Steve Jobs. With the outstanding Apple presentations annually releasing technology updates to the masses, Steve Jobs promised to deliver something revolutionary: a massive upgrade to its already popular iPod. Not only would the iPod have touch controls, but the access to the internet and mobile communication would be made readily available.... [tags: IPhone, Mobile phone, IPod, Apple Inc.]
1722 words (4.9 pages)
- Introduction The very first iPhone was announced by the founder of Apple, Steve Jobs, in 2007. His vision was to reinvent the phone. iPhones have revolutionized smartphones and have shaped the cell phone industry into what it is today. On January 9, 2007, Steve Jobs put together an incredible keynote presentation. He stated that he would be “introducing a wide-screen ipod with touch controls, a revolutionary mobile phone, and a breakthrough Internet device” (Ritchie, 2015). The audience assumed that this meant that Mr.... [tags: IPhone, Mobile phone, IPod Touch, IPhone OS]
1591 words (4.5 pages)
- Since the beginning of the 20th century, cell phones have monopolized the technology industry. Cell phone companies are constantly battling with each other, in order to stay at the peak of the market. Apple, one of the biggest phone companies in the world, has continuously prospered by successfully putting out an extravagant phone year after year. The iPhone is one of the most prominent cell phones available in stores. According to a recent poll by MacDailyNews.com, “48 % of people prefer the Apple iPhone over other company devices.” The Apple iPhone is one of the best cellular devices on the market because of its unprecedented camera quality, unparalleled architecture, prodigious software i... [tags: IPhone, Mobile phone, IPhone OS, IPod Touch]
949 words (2.7 pages)
- Smartphones are something we could not live without in our world today. You cannot leave the house without worrying where your smartphone is or even go to bed without making sure it is on the charger. Almost everyone you know has a smartphone, but technology has come a long way since the first smartphone was invented. Most people think of the company Apple Inc. when they hear the word smartphone, but believe it or not, they were not the first ones to invent it. In 1992, the International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) created the first mobile phone to incorporate PDA features that include receive faxes and emails, have a calculator, address book, appointment calendar, and a note pad (Sa... [tags: IPhone, Mobile phone, IPod Touch, Apple Inc.]
2144 words (6.1 pages)
- Introduction: With all the hype surrounding the iPod post its introduction into the electronics market, it should be of no surprise that iPod’s unmatched demand for such distinct music management tool would lead Apple to add iPod’s features to the most sold electronic device to date: the cell phone. Thus, you get a hybrid called the iPhone. This highly anticipated electronic trend setter without fault had numbers of people waiting in line at the Apple store in New York; iPod fans want to be among the first to explore some of the most innovative phone features to date.... [tags: Business Analysis apple ipod iphone ]
1801 words (5.1 pages)
The Apple Brand Company is known to a lot of people all over the world, not just for their Ipods but also for their laptops and computers, now featuring the Intel chip. By entering the market with this new product, Apple would have the competitive advantage (text, p. 29). Meaning that a lot of people that already own an Apple product are satisfied with it and that Apple has surpassed all other companies when it comes to their mp3 players, which shows Apples strengths (text, p.28-29). For there weaknesses (text, p.28-29), the Ipod Camera/ Video might have some glitches at first with the batteries and camera malfunctioning problems, however, who does not have those types of problems with new products coming into the market. If this product does come out for people like you and me to purchase it would be an opportunity (text, p.28-29) for Apple, because they would have launched the Ipod Camera/ Video while the other companies are still producing the mp3 players with video capability. As for there threats (text, p.28-29) they will not have any at first, but as the other companies start to develop the same kind of product and maybe at lower costs there will be competition throughout the market as well as, there would be the threats (text, p.28-29) from the cell phone companies that have cameras and now mp3 players on them. As for the marketing mix (text, p.36-37) there is the product, place promotion and price. Here the product (text, p.37) is the Ipod Camera/ Video that has a digital camera, video as in movies and listening to music. Its package will be green and blue to promote the new colours and the insignia of Apple will be in white on the front of the box. The place (text, p.37) and or distribution would be delivered to all the major electronic stores, for example Best Buy, The Source, Future Shop, etc. This new product would be available to these stores when and where they are in need as well as making sure that the product arrives on time and is still in working condition. The promotion (text, p.37) for the Ipod Camera/ Video will consist of advertising on TV, and putting billboards around the city (place). This will make people aware of this new product and show them the digital camera function, so that they can acknowledge the benefits of the Ipod Camera/ Video as well as realize that it is more then just something to listen to music to. Lastly, there is the pricing (text, p.38) of the product itself which has already been previously mentioned, for the 70G 549 dollars Canadian and 745 dollars Canadian for the 100G. This is because the original Ipod Video 30G goes for about 360 dollars Canadian (apple.ca), while this new product allows you not only to watch television shows, movies, and listen to music but also take pictures with the Ipod itself.
To conclude, when owning this product you will not have to go out and buy a digital camera and mp3 player separately because the Ipod Camera/ Video is both all-in-one. This means that one would not have to spend 200 dollars and up for a digital camera and then go and purchase an mp3 player for another 200 dollars and up when they could just buy this one product that will save them the money and time that has both. This signifies that instead of spending over 600 dollars with tax for the two items you could spend the same amount for just the one.