Henry Holland one of the young British fashion designers has joined with tech firm Metail to allow people watching his show online, as well as trying on his clothes using an avatar image of themselves matching their measurements. (Sunday times) In this new digital age, Fashion brands are all very intend to invest on digital technology and social media strongly into Fashion Shows to be more accessible and approachable for consumers. There is certainly an enormous change in Fashion Show business, whether it is still relevant or necessary to make fashion show more accessible?
While Fashion show still remains their status within the fashion industry now, there seems to an uncertainty about whether Fashion Shows are still relevant, or it is a necessity for Fashion Shows to be more accessible. The Fashion consumers’ lifestyles continuously evolve can be seen as advance technology has been gr...
... middle of paper ...
...ding to digital social media and consumer interest actively, the transparency and accessibility are expected to carry out for the consumers. Fashion industry is relying on digital technology so much where the technology is leading key to organize all the events at Fashion Week.
As Fashion brands reply more and more on digital technology to make Fashion Show more relevant and accessible to everyone, the exclusivity is definitely declining. The rise of accessibility has transformed Fashion Show to be a double-edged sword; firstly it builds a closer relationship with the consumers however a bad use of its application would lead to ruining the exclusivity and limiting creativity in the industry. More brands and retailers are expected to center their consumers in order to offer the perfect products to their best interest, this approach will push Fashion week to an end.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The initial meaning of wearing clothes is in a form of protection from various nature disasters, mankind will continuously crave for better practical clothing for survival. However, what if current methods of productions are no longer secured due to an energy (lithosphere) shortage. In the future, big manufacturers including fashion industries will face a dead-end situation of overproducing nonrenewable products. Nevertheless, weakening demand in apparel and textile can lead to serious economic recession since the global apparel market was valued at US$1.7 trillion in 2012 and employs approximately 75 million people.... [tags: Fashion, Sustainability, Clothing, Design]
1113 words (3.2 pages)
- The next boom in the digital world (Online hypermarkets) It goes beyond say that business ideas are changing almost every day with innovations in the field of technology and engineering. The modernisation of the duo culminate to pave the way for a lot of wonderful ideas and ultimately what comes out is better end results both from the perspective of the business owner and the customer. In this regard, it is important to know that technology has taken a new dimension ever since the attainment of its digital nature.... [tags: Retailing, Tesco, Supermarket, Shopping]
889 words (2.5 pages)
- Research is an important thing if you want to state facts; research is also good in any career field. Say one of my clients wanted a photograph in their culture style and I didn’t know anything about their culture. I would go and do research on that style and look at examples so I can convey that style in my work. I always want my clients to be happy so if I have to do research I will. The five topics I will conduct research on is the first camera, fashion photography, how marriage should be harder to obtain, body language in an interview, and gender differences in advertising.... [tags: Photography, Image, Camera, Gender]
822 words (2.3 pages)
- The concept of fashion has shaken societies foundation from the moment humans began wearing clothes. Today’s generation laughs at the style that came before them, and the previous generation is appalled by the clothing of today. With every new fashion cycle, and every new runway show, there is always one item that manages to stir up some controversy; the swimsuit. The swimsuit has seen some drastic changes throughout the years and has evolved from a simple cover up, to a intense fashion statement when hitting the beach.... [tags: bathing, clothing, fabric]
803 words (2.3 pages)
- The Ramification Of Digital Life Society is being strongly influenced by the use of technology. The teaching of technological history is changing the structural thinking process of the human mind. The appeal of technology is real. With the population of the 21st century adapting, the essence of technology will be a necessity to support and sustain us. The Shallows written by Nicholas Carr, and The Question Concerning Technology written by Martin Heidegger, both incorporate how technology is destroying the quality of human interaction.... [tags: Mind, Thought, Martin Heidegger, Technology]
1838 words (5.3 pages)
- Darkroom vs. Digital Photography A hot topic among photographers is the ongoing debate of darkroom and digital photography. There are never ending lists of pros and cons for each method of photography, each fuelling the long lasting arguments. For a more thorough understanding of the two alternatives, a basic overview of how film cameras operate in comparison to digital cameras is given. Secondly, the pros and cons of darkroom photography are listed and examined. Thirdly the pros and cons of digital photography are also listed and depicted in an unbiased fashion.... [tags: Photography, Cameras]
1733 words (5 pages)
- The Internet (Web) now and days is not only a place to get on Facebook but instead, is a tool through which various products can be marketed. The Internet has become an everyday tool for people around the world for work, school, or social purposes, but aside from this the Web has a larger portion of it has related to commercial purposes. Currently, the Web “presents the opportunity to efficiently reach audiences in the ways most relevant to them and at unbelievable speeds”. This ability to advertise and communicate with various individuals and in great quality has revolutionized the marketing realm.... [tags: Marketing, Advertising, New media, World Wide Web]
717 words (2 pages)
- Hackers have a very rich history, despite being most commonly linked to the latest outburst of technology. They've helped excel many of the everyday gadgets a majority of the population owns and uses today. Not only have they established a very well known name today when it comes to computers, but nearly every piece of technology we know today can be linked back to them. They have advanced greatly in both their knowledge of computers as well as their morality concerning what to do with their information, causing a split of both righteous and sinister behavior among their groups.... [tags: a new and digital subculture]
1326 words (3.8 pages)
- Digital Beauty Communication has always been a vital part of our lives, important as it is, it keeps us up to date with what is going on around us and is the base to mostly everything we do. Throughout the world there exists many ways of communicating with one another but one of the most popular and successful today is the multimedia and entertainment industry, with this photojournalism. With the rapid advances in technology, a TV, computer, or a magazine are more accessible than ever before. News and entertainment are available at the touch of a finger and sometimes that isn’t as healthy as it sounds.... [tags: Photography, Photoshop]
767 words (2.2 pages)
- What is ownership. How has it changed in recent years with the increase of digital media. With the outstanding increase in popularity for media in a digital format, it has begun to beg the question as to what it means to actually own something. Currently, ownership in the eyes of the customer making a purchase entails having paid for an object/access to use said media, but, to the companies that produce the media ownership has a completely different meaning. With the unclear understanding of what it means to actually own digital media creates issues when it comes to sharing what most people consider to be their own property.... [tags: Peer-to-peer, File sharing, Mass media, Music]
912 words (2.6 pages)
- Poverty : Poverty And Poverty
- Review Of Winner Take All Politics : How Washington Made The Rich Richer And Once 's Back On The Middle
- Ethics Of Children And The Law
- Google Inc. : An Internet Giant With A Record $ 22.9 Billion
- Prince Hal By William Shakespeare
- The Fashion Industry 's Impact On Society