So Jackson's Moving Company has been in business for just over a year now and it is very busy doing moves everyday. Jeremy started by doing the moves himself and with one other buddy. That worked great but as the business grew he didn't have the time to be moving people al...
... middle of paper ...
...cerned he said there wasn't much stress because he wasn't out much money and didn't owe any creditors anything so he wasn't too worried that the business wasn't busy at first. The only stress was on a personal level with himself. Jeremy is a perfectionist and he said he would be stressed only in the fact that his idea didn't go according to planned, but that kind of stress he could deal with. That's one of the main reasons that he started this because of the fact that if the business failed then he wouldn't be taking a financial loss but a personal loss and that he could deal with, "pick up shop and start something else".
All in all I feel that Jeremy is a great guy and a very smart and motivated entrepreneur and has what it takes. Jeremy is already successful and someday soon, with all his great ideas he throws out everyday, he will become extremely wealthy.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Introduction Considerations to undertake when starting a new business Starting a business requires keen observations and checkups as it has its own challenges. The kind of challenges one is likely to face ranges from financial to other demographic factors that cannot be ignored. Sally should know that lack of proper assessment in business start ups leads to fail. In addition, most start ups fail due to keen of keen observance of the parameters that has to be addressed for the ultimate success of the business incepted.... [tags: Corporation, Types of companies, Business law]
1212 words (3.5 pages)
- The purpose of a financial plan is to establish the profit potential of a future business. The financial plan also includes reasonable assumptions of how much money the company will generate in the future. The plan includes: capital that is needed to run the business, how the money is being utilized, and how much money the company will generate to operate and re-pay creditors, lenders, and pay employees. In order to create a good financial plan, a potential business owner must estimate the capital they have to run the business, strategies to create business, and keep in mind good accounting practices as to not go over budget.... [tags: Balance sheet, Liability]
2507 words (7.2 pages)
- Introduction As Regina Meyers contemplates opening a Satanic coffeehouse in her hometown, she must make a number of critical business decisions related to business organization, ownership, structure, and management. A number of her friends and family members have expressed interest in partnering with her or simply being involved. As Regina’s legal adviser, I have been asked to provide advice to her on a variety of topics outlined below. Business: Friends, Family, and Foes As an entrepreneur and business owner myself, I applaud Regina for taking the first steps towards establishing her business - a Satanic coffeehouse – while also respectfully providing advice based on some of my personal les... [tags: Setting Up a Business]
2365 words (6.8 pages)
- A new business venture you would like to start. Entrepreneurship is more than the formation of a business and the riches connected with it. It is centered on the formation of another venture that serves society and rolls out a positive improvement. Business people can make incredible firms that show execution, authority, notoriety, and life span. Illustrations of new undertakings that have made a noteworthy commitment to life in our day are given Franchising has developed throughout the years as a prevalent type of dispatching into an entrepreneurial endeavor .... [tags: Franchising, Business model, Marketing, Coffee]
726 words (2.1 pages)
- There are two main sources of finance for a new business. These are loan/debt capital and equity financing. These are very helpful sources especially for a young growing business. The management hence has to research on the appropriate source that fits the particular business they are in. these sources are explained below in detail;- SOURCES OF FINANCE Equity capital This is invested money that, in contrast to debt capital, is no repaid to the investors in the normal cause of business. It’s the risk capital staked by the owners through the purchase of the company’s shares (Stock exchange).... [tags: Debt, Finance, Stock market]
802 words (2.3 pages)
- Case Question on a Case A: Pandesic- The Challenges of a New Business Venture. 1.Strategy Content: a. The Product/Opportunity and Risks: The Business originate when Intel’s vice president and worldwide planning and logistics Harold Hughes noticed that there is major shift in Intel’s customer base and the increasing number of Intel customers were small “mom and pop” shops that are scattered all across areas such as southeast Asia. To meet the communication and information needs of working with a growing number of small customers, Intel and the SAP team turned to internet.... [tags: Marketing, Sales, Electronic commerce, Selling]
1511 words (4.3 pages)
- With the new business project that started in March and its significant growth over the last three months, its productivity and quality is starting to decline. As manager of the new business department, I am seeing a trend of uncertainty in its growth of new staff. This is causing an adverse effect due to the lack of retention in those recently hired in March. It is important to have the right individuals within our organization. Almost all of the recent hiring of the forty-five new employees has not been productive; to date thirty-two have left the organization within the first three months of being hired, causing a loss in revenue as well as a decline in productivity.... [tags: Employment, Probation, Start, Candidate]
705 words (2 pages)
- To start any new business of their own, people back step for one main reason “funds”. In spite of having a very clear picture on what business to start, people being naive have their concerns towards how to start. One such solution for this problem is “Crowdfunding”. This method helps in raising the funds for the new businesses being started by gathering small amount of funds from large group of people over the internet (Turban, Volonino & Wood, 2013). At the start, crowdfunding have been used by charities to raise money.... [tags: internet, social commerce, funds]
751 words (2.1 pages)
- Feasibility Study of Starting a New Business Introduction This investigation will carry out a study to see if it would be feasible to open a new nightclub, 'Sinners' in Maidenhead town centre. Maidenhead is a small town in the southeast of England, located in the county Berkshire. The nearest major city is London, which is located twenty-five miles east of the town. The reason I have chose to investigate this type of business venture is because I take an interest in this type of business as I would like to look into it in the future, and also feel Maidenhead possesses the qualities, and provides a great opportunity to start up a business of this nature and for it to be successful.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing Coursework]
10679 words (30.5 pages)
- About a year ago my buddy Jeremy Jackson started a business. He was going to school and found it very hard to find a decent job here in Chico. Due to the large amount of students and the lack of businesses their just wasn't enough jobs to go around. Jeremy always had a way of making things work; you could see it in his everyday life. He doesn't come from a family with much money so he was basically on his own. So after a few months of being unemployed and analyzing this small town Jeremy figured it out.... [tags: Entrepreneurship Small Business]
1095 words (3.1 pages)