You see two people holding hands. On the surface they look perfect together, happy and charming. So what do people assume? Yes, you got that right that is what people think. Nobody can see the girl’s tears, the man himself is not in love with the relationship. Both are doing what they are good at, pretending. Frank Zappa once quoted, “I have searched for years I found no love. I’m sure love will never be a product of plasticity.”
“I love you, but I am sorry this love has been a lie.” Ever had that sentence before? The truth about this it happens every day to people who really are unhappy in a relationship. Some are forced to live their lives as a fake movie. Just like Anthony Dinozzo and Ziva David from NCIS. The biggest mistake a man can ever make is forcing himself into something he is not happy with. So the best thing he does is to cheat on her with another woman.
“Love,” Kierkegaard writes in Works of Love, “has been called a feeling, a mood, love,” Kierkegaard writes in Works of Love, “has been called a feeling, a mood, a life, a passion; yet since this is such a general definition, attempts have been made to define it more precisely. Love has been called a want, but, note well, such a want that the lover continually wants what he a...
... middle of paper ...
...d right? I see men looking at me with seething hatred. Women are vulnerable, we are not like football that you can score a touchdown or kick. We have a heart it may be tiny but it carries a lot of emotions you can count on that. Majority of the games you play we are really good at it but we choose to play it cool so we can never hurt you. We are faithful, but guess what you will never find that out.
In conclusion, love is worthless, heartless and worst of all love will always betray you. I tried to find the hidden meaning of love, but I ended up feeling betrayed and misunderstood. Yes. I am currently in a relationship, but even with the best boyfriend I feel like I am always in a battle with love. I lost the battle. All I am now left with is questioning myself what was I thinking when I fell in love? Just like that I am still wishing someone will prove me wrong.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Golf began when some Scotsman were hitting rocks with sticks in the fifteenth century. Was this sport made just for the men, or is it a sport that everyone can enjoy. Many say golf means, “Gentlemen only; Ladies forbidden.” This makes one believe that women are not allowed to enjoy the game of golf. This however came from men. The men believed this was their time to be men and to get away from their wives and children. Golf is just as much of a woman’s sport as it is a mans. Golf is a sport where everyone is equal, except the fact that women get to tee off up closer to the hole.... [tags: gentleman only, sexism, player, sport]
1827 words (5.2 pages)
- Isn’t it weird how you can fall madly in love with someone and plan your whole lives out saying you’re going to be with them forever. You feel like you can marry them and you can just picture yourselves living your “happily ever after”; only for all of it to fall apart right before your eyes. You’re left alone with a broken heart. You have this feeling that eats away your soul keeping you from moving on. You’re convinced there'll be no one in this world for you other then that one person. No one will ever connect with you in the same way.... [tags: essays research papers]
827 words (2.4 pages)
- Technology has changed in the terms of portable music and with the invention of the Apple iPod in 2001, the ease and accessibility to download and listen to music has never been easier. Apple has developed a device that weighs no more than 6.2 ounces (and as few as 3.6 ounces) and can hold up to 10,000 songs. Despite the weak market overall, the market for digital media is undeniably hot and barring a consumer spending meltdown, it should stay that way. In light of current computer market conditions, Apple is wise to leverage a moderately priced consumer product like iPod to generate revenue.... [tags: mp3 digital music player consumer electronics]
2737 words (7.8 pages)
- What goes around comes around. Sometimes life isn’t perfect. Nothing on earth is perfect, we all make mistakes and we learn from them. That’s part of being human. Relationships come and go but every time we brake up with someone, they teach us a lesson. They could teach us to become a better person or they could bring out the worst of us. In the novel called This is How You Lose Her by Junot Diaz, Yunior didn’t have good relationships because he always cheated. For example, he cheated on Magda with Cassandra and he cheated on Alma with Laxmi.... [tags: Love, Interpersonal relationship, Mother, Romance]
1359 words (3.9 pages)
- While true love is treasured when achieved, its rarity can be attributed to the multitude of obstacles lovers must face. Couples often have trouble expressing their love for one another or may face challenges within the marriages. Whether it be disagreements, affection of surroundings, friendships lost, or jealousy, the quest for true love has its consequences. This concept is expressed several times in A Midsummer’s Night Dream, in the cases of many of the lovers. However, it can be argued that although complications ensue, true love is worth a life of trouble.... [tags: Love, Couples, Marriage, Spouses]
1000 words (2.9 pages)
- The book Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe details the account of an African tribal named Okonkwo as his life goes from great to horrible. While this book has many lessons that can be learned, I will be primarily focusing on the effect that Christianity had on the population of the African tribe. While Christianity is a religion of peace, its followers often do not follow this basic tenant. The first missionary, Mr. Brown, practiced compromise and tolerance. His replacement, Mr. Smith, was much more aggressive in his tactics.... [tags: Things Fall Apart, Chinua Achebe, Love]
1010 words (2.9 pages)
- NFL Football Player One of the all time great quarterbacks Michael Vick once said, I have always been an outstanding football player, I have always had uncanny abilities, great arm strength, an immense ability to play the game from a quarterback standpoint. The problem was that I wasn 't given the liberty to do certain things when I was young.The career of professional football player or job as a Football Player falls under the broader career category of Athletes and Sports Competitors. I love the sport of football.... [tags: American football, National Football League]
1604 words (4.6 pages)
- ... (Add a quote, the quote can be an example of this condition in love.) So ("So" can 't be placed at the beginning of the sentence.) how do people usually fall in love. Love is something that is built upon, but it first begins with the elimination of some of the variables set by society and our unconscious minds. We may not admit or consciously think about it (plural, use "them") when selecting a partner (comma and split) but we set some high impossible standards our potential soulmates must fulfill before falling in love.... [tags: Love, Interpersonal relationship, Romance, Lust]
945 words (2.7 pages)
- Introduction The researcher’s objective in this paper is to address the issue of the compromise that has been occurring throughout the years, wherein music producers are forced to present material to their audience in simplified, compressed forms. In particular, the researcher would like to dissect Neil Young’s most current innovation – the Pono music player, and analyze whether or not its attempts at aiding this audiophiliac dilemma poses potential success. The researcher also aims to look at whether or not the general public presents a need for this type of product, seeing as there are numerous portable music players already accessible on the market.... [tags: Pono Music Player]
2077 words (5.9 pages)
- The Verdict on Albert Camus’s The Fall As if to mock the crumbling principles of a fallen era, “The Just Judges” preside over a solemn dumping ground of earthly hell. This flimsy legion of justice, like the omnipresent eyes of Dr. T.J. Eckleburg in F. Scott Fitzgerald’s The Great Gatsby, casts a shadow of pseudo-morality over a land spiraling towards pathos. But Albert Camus’s The Fall unfolds amidst the seedy Amsterdam underground--a larger, more sinister prison than the Valley of Ashes, whose center is Mexico City, a neighborhood bar and Mecca for the world’s refuse.... [tags: Literature The Fall Papers]
2727 words (7.8 pages)
- How Technology Has Changed Our Lives
- The Times Of The Butterflies
- Sociological Explanations Of The Causes Of Crime And Deviance
- The Persecution Of Christians During The Roman Empire
- How Fitzgerald Portrays Class At The Start Of The Great Gatsby
- Beowulf Is Widely Regarded As A Classic `` Good Vs Evil ``