Needlenutz will be a destination store; we will provide unique types of items from yarn, needles, stitch markers, yarn winders to yarn bags for our targeted market. My store will be moderate with some sales. We will communicate within the store and catalogs for communicating our products and up coming sales. Our store design will be relaxed, calming atmosphere in a free-form layout. We will provide a sustainable competitive customer servi...
... middle of paper ...
...peace. It keeps the customer in your store longer than quick in and out shopping.
Our store plays two types of music throughout the day. In the morning is generally are 40 year old women who are looking for some shopping that involves quietness from their kids. They come into our store hearing sounds effect nature songs playing in the background. In the mid afternoon as our younger target age range of mid thirties come to shop, who are still on the go, just got out of work and doesn’t need something for them to fully relax too. We play 105.3 Hot -FM to playing a variety of cd’s like Bon Jovi to Alicia Keys.
The scents that our store will be using are plug in fragrances that give off the smell of linens, floral and ocean breeze for the relaxation of summer. Winter we will be using the smells of sugar cookies, apple pie and maple syrup for the cozy feeling of home.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- CENTRAL ARKANSAS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Business Intelligence (BI), what is it. Why is BI important to the small business owner. More importantly, why is should a small business hire someone to help analyze their “data”. What can a consultant know about a Used Car Dealership, Fast Food restaurant, or a Law Office. That question while relevant is not a question that will be answer within this proposal. This proposal will focus on how Central Arkansas Business Intelligence, through “Data Analysis” and “BI Tools” can and will help any business, small or large, in Central Arkansas become a “Data Aware” business.... [tags: Business Proposal]
1283 words (3.7 pages)
- Executive Summary Business Overview: The proposed small boutique hotel will have up to 30 rooms for accommodations with a small restaurant, catering for 50 people and serving and breakfast and Dinner. In addition, the hotel will have a public / cocktail bar, swimming pool, tennis court, swimming pool and gymnasium. Ownership Structure: The ownership structure of this small boutique hotel will be sole proprietorship. Business Name of the Hotel: ‘Hotel Dreamland’ Location: The location to establish this new business is New South Wales (NSW), Australia.... [tags: Business Proposal]
1140 words (3.3 pages)
- Business Proposal for Health, Wellness, Exercise, and Nutrition Outreach Education Objective: Outreach Foundation, with the support of major sponsors including small business, corporate, and educational institutions, is on a mission to educate students about the importance of diet and exercise in their personal lives. To challenge our youth to visualize their future as fit, strong and healthy citizens that will allow them an expanded vista of enjoyable and healthy athletic activities. With the support of professional trainers, dieticians and health psychologists the foundation’s dedicated members will go into schools as a team and teach hands-on workshops to student’s k-12.... [tags: Business Proposal]
711 words (2 pages)
- PROPOSAL FOR A SENIOR EMPLOYMENT AGENCY BY COLORADO SPRINGS EMPLOYMENT INC. INTRODUCTION Grants Request Document Type: National Aging Grant Funding Opportunity Number: HHS-2010-AOA-SL-1007 Opportunity Category: Title IV Discretionary Projects Funding Instrument Type: Cooperative Agreement Expected Number of Awards: 7 Estimated Total Program Funding: 7 Award Ceiling: $100,000 Award Floor: $100,000 Grant Application Due Date: April 21, 2010 Grant Proposal Three page description including the following information: Senior employment agency details of funds requested Detail need for service Expected impact of senior employment in the area Stated goals and objectives Ti... [tags: Business Proposal]
2345 words (6.7 pages)
- Business Proposal In today’s busy world where time is precious to everybody; getting readymade food at the door steps is everyone’s wish. That’s the precise reason anyone from small restaurant to the biggest have home food delivery service. Everyone have their own choice in foods and eat different stuff at different time. Even In same family someone may want pizza for dinner, someone want subway sandwich, and someone may want Mexican food. In such situation when everyone in family want different stuff to eat at same time; you may end up spending lots of time going through different food menus, calling different restaurants, putting up separate orders and wait to get all orders delivered so... [tags: Business Proposal]
434 words (1.2 pages)
- Overview This proposal responds to RED CHEETAH’S desire to procure a Web site provider to design the front end of the Web sites for their customers who want to establish on online store with RED CHEETAH’s e-commerce capabilities. The sites will include professionally written content and expertly designed graphics that together present a professional and credible store image. The goal of each site is to immediately capture site visitors’ attention, introduce them to the company, and showcase the variety of merchandise available.... [tags: Business Proposal]
1690 words (4.8 pages)
- Business Proposal for Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. The following is a proposal for Sirius Satellite Radio to gain exclusive rights to Division 1 college football. It examines Sirius' current business model and how this new line of programming could be incorporated in to the existing model. Sirius Satellite Radio offers advertisement free, subscription based, satellite radio service in the United States and Canada. Sirius was founded in 1990 as Satellite CD Radio Inc., but, according to Radio Ink, officially changed it's name, to the current designation, in 1999.... [tags: Business Strategy Proposal Satellite Radio]
1749 words (5 pages)
- Business Proposal for Library TABLE OF CONTENTS Background??????????????????????????????1 Current Environment??????????????????????????.2 Proposed Environment?????????????????????????...3 Diagram???????????????????????????????.4 Benefits???????????????????????????????.6 Business Requirements and Cost Analysis?????????????????...8 Conclusion??????????????????????????????9 BACKGROUND I am proposing for a library to be put into the Exton campus of Delaware County Community College. There is currently not a library at this location.... [tags: Business Proposals College Library Essays]
1303 words (3.7 pages)
- Aim: To produce satisfying films and related products in order to earn an appropriate profit and at least not lose money; and of course earning more out of the less is what we hope for. Outline of what we will involve As an overview, we will be involved in the producing/ filming of films with and without other business parties. As a start, we would like to share both the work, costs and gains; and after having enough experience, we would try to manage ourselves. Product Product name: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Details: This is a film we have produced, based on the novel of the same name, by the well known author J.K.... [tags: Film Movie Harry Potter Business Proposal]
882 words (2.5 pages)
- Business Report Proposal I. Introduction: Statement of Problem. In 2003, the company experienced a major increase of problems with the Local Area Network (LAN). The LAN downtime has double from previous years. There’s also an increase of maintenance problem with computers systems this includes hardware and software. Some user’s have acquired the authority to load there own software on their system, this has attributed to some user’s purchasing or borrowing software from unimproved sources and loading them on to their systems.... [tags: Business Management Essays]
1674 words (4.8 pages)
- Evaluation of Mungbean with Different Genotypes
- Literacy Learner
- Steel Prices and the Great Recession
- First Year Students Need Their Fundamental Study Skills to Make the Necessary Adjustments to Achieve Their Successful Journey at University
- Theories of Development: Cognitive Theory and Behaviorism
- The Sentencing of Butch and Willie Bosket