Despite the fact that refinement of Terrestrial Humans Morality, which is direct derivation of the Religious Principle, was existing for thousand years, on the basis of satiations with brutality and conflicts, the wars on different scales and intensity are raging everywhere in Mental and Physical realms. At first glimpse, the current status of affairs observation might deceive the rationale and prompt the idea that Cultivation of Moral on the Principles of Judeo-Christian religiousness & civilisation is unreachable goal and ‘erroneous’, and that modern world should seek for an alternative. However, the passage through ‘Mental Armageddon’ with apparently dystopian Physical Reality Effects on Terrestrial Men Life, is inevitable temporary ‘era’ representing the culmination of Selfishness and consequent Suffering. The ‘unbearable’ first hand Experiences will force Transitional Humans to revise personal worldviews, revered derailments’, the erroneous ways of Being, and gradually transform mentality and Moral prescripts to be in alignment with Life and the Cosmic Laws. Cultivation of Moral through parallel processes of Humanization of Intelligence and Intellectualization of Feelings will set the stage not for a fictitious, but genuine Culture of Peace and Impartial Love in not remote in time future.
Therefore, the only way to honor the change in progress is to ‘recognize’ & accept the fact that ALL LIVING BEINGS ATTEND THE ‘SCHOOL OF LIFE’ and gradually advance ‘forward’ and ‘upward’. Cosmic Education Breakdown an Analyst could metaphorically describe in the following way: Cluster Beings Composing Minerals are newborn, Plants are already in a ‘kindergarten’, and Animals in ‘elementary school’, while Terrestrial Hu...
... middle of paper ...
...E UNIVERSE. Basically, polishing of Moral, as Vital Constituent of Human Consciousness, in daily life is gradual acquisition of Knowledge founded on Experience and not on belief. The Immediate Cosmic Goal IS HUMANIZATION OF OWN INTELLIGENCE & INTELLECTUALIZATION OF OWN FEELING at the highest harmony level, and such Attained HARMONY OPENS THE GATEWAY for INTUITION.
Throughout his work Martinus shows, emphasizes & proves that IT PAYS TO BE GOOD & LOVING: “Blessed are Logical Ones”... “Nothing can disturb the Peace in Their Hearts…” Advanced Terrestrial Human Being should never be tired of inner rehearsing of the Cosmic Truth that The Logic of The Eternal World Plane, The Essence of Existence Is LOVE. In fact, “…’the only needful thing’ in our Earthly Life and is equally valid for an individual, society and governments are LOVE.” (Quotes from book ‘Logic’, chapter #15)
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Law of God and the Laws of the Cities in Philo of Alexandria ABSTRACT: I evaluate the position of philosophy within Philo’s theory of education as well as its relation to encyclical studies and to the highest forms of knowledge. According to Philo, true knowledge is knowledge of the law of God. Such is the role of philosophy. There exists a strong relation among the various fields of study reflecting the order that exists in all spheres of reality. Order and harmony are the same in an individual, in a state, and in the cosmos.... [tags: Philosophy Philosophical Papers]
3510 words (10 pages)
- Human Beings and Nature: The Scientific Revolution The Scientific Revolution, perhaps one of the most significant examples of human beingsí relationship with the natural world, changed the way seventeenth and eighteenth century society operated. The power of human knowledge has enabled intellectual, economical, and social advances seen in the modern world. The Scientific Revolution which included the development of scientific attitudes and skepticism of old views on nature and humanity was a slow process that spanned over a two century period.... [tags: Essays Papers]
1682 words (4.8 pages)
- Even though the equal balance of matter and antimatter created in the beginning of the universe as proposed by the Big Bang theory might have annihilated each other before any stars could form, the inflation model of the Big Bang accounts for the unequal level of matter-antimatter existing today and how stars could form before matter-antimatter reactions destroyed the universe. The existence of the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation is in line with what is predicted by the Big Bang Theory, specifically that the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation exists.... [tags: Cosmic microwave background radiation, Universe]
1046 words (3 pages)
- Cosmic rays are to scientists much like photons are to astronomers. Just as astronomers use light (or photons) to view our galaxy and beyond, scientists use cosmic rays to infer useful properties about our galaxy. In fact, cosmic rays offer one of the few ways in which scientists can actually sample real matter outside of our solar system. By identifying the various nuclei that are dispersed throughout our Galaxy, scientists hope to unravel the mechanisms that actually produce these nuclei -- from stellar nucleosynthesis to nucleosynthesis within supernovae to nuclear fragmentation.... [tags: cosmic rays, galaxy, nuclear fregmentation]
1864 words (5.3 pages)
- Objective truths are meant to be unchallenged and believed in to govern and maintain structure in a world full of uncontrollable desires. For example, the laws of nature are “immutable and eternal” and provide a guideline to establish rules for a healthy way of living. Never will there be a world that can coexist peacefully together without a single minute spent untangling a problem or breaking up a skirmish. There will always be people who are outliers and choose to go on a different path than everyone else.... [tags: Human, State of nature, Political philosophy]
1124 words (3.2 pages)
- The Constitution was made to be the code by which all Americans had to live by. It set up the laws that we, as Americans, were to live by in the United States. The law is the set of rules that we live by. The Constitution is the highest law. It belongs to the United States. It belongs to all Americans. The Constitution lists some key rights. Rights are things that all people have just because they are alive. By listing the rights, they are made special. They are made safe. The Bill of Rights is a part of the Constitution.... [tags: United States Constitution]
1057 words (3 pages)
- 47. What are The ‘COSMIC GLIMPSES’. • Simple Consciousness of Animals and ‘Young Souls’ or Primitive Humans is ‘upgraded’ to significantly higher potential of understanding the world and self in average Terrestrial Humans with substantial elements of humanness and reason. The Consciousness of those engaged in the high-tech R&D ‘at the edge’ of ‘man-made’ science and True Art is blissfully enriched by powerful reason, creativity, and imagination. In cosmic terms, the terrestrial science is in "embryonal stage", but still, it is extremely illuminating fact the ‘explosion’ of ‘New’ Knowledge in recent decades.... [tags: Consciousness, Mind]
1198 words (3.4 pages)
- Since the beginning of human time man has long grappled with the idea of space and time. Where did we come from. Why are we here. But one question has presented itself to be extremely elusive and challenging in its nature. How does our world work and why does it work the way it does. Well The Earth is truly a cosmic miricacle. Perfectly placed in proportion to the sun, precisely the correct chemistry, and the gift of life. As we delve deeper into the makeup of the Earth we come across certain aspects that take 13 billion years in the making to explain.... [tags: Plate tectonics, Earth, Convergent boundary]
1346 words (3.8 pages)
- Based upon the assigned segment of Thomas Hobbes’ The Leviathan, I find that it contrasts very strongly with my own perception of humanity and our motivations. I consider his conclusions to be both ignorant and uninformed (ironic, considering I’ve only ever read one segment of his works…) at least in regard to human nature. Hobbes takes the position that in a “state of nature” there are no laws and as such the concept of justice and injustice is null, because there is no law to violate or enforce.... [tags: Ethics]
702 words (2 pages)
- Some of my thoughts lately. If nature is governed by laws 3 questions arise: 1. What is the origin of the laws. 2. Are there any exceptions to the laws, ie., miracles. 3. Is there only one set of possible laws. Many scientists, philosophers, and theologians have tried to answer these questions. Kepler, Newton, Galileo, and Descartes-- and their answer to the first question was traditionally God as the embodiment of the laws of nature. Unless one endows God with some other attributes such as being the God of the Old Testament employing God as a response merely substitutes one mystery for another.... [tags: Kepler, Newton, Galileo]
707 words (2 pages)
- What My Chosen Profession Is And What I Must
- A Report Of Physical Abuse
- A Controlled Trial Of Smart Infusion Pumps On The Incidence Of Medication Errors And Adverse Drug Events
- Analysis Of The Play ' A Doll 's House '
- The Impact Of Medley Smart Pumps With Integrated Decision Support Software On Drug Related Adverse Events
- Information Security Risks At The Llp