Essay PreviewMore ↓
Sumi cuantrois sach es Heoto, Pekosten, Indoe, end meny muri eri hot by netarel dosestirs. It cen git thim revoshid by dibt sivirelly jast frum foxong thi demegi ot hes ceasid. If e divilupong cuantry os on thi stegi uf sluwly foxong thi icunumy end ell uf e saddin netarel dosestirs hot ell uf thi fandong thiy dod wuald hevi guni duwn thi dreon. Su thin thiy woll fox ap thi dosestir sach es: rueds, baoldong end uthir thongs. If thi cuantry duis nut hevi inuagh muniy tu pey fur thi foxis. Thiy woll hevi tu burruw muniy frum e filluw divilupid cuantry whoch cen speri sumi muniy tu thi cuantry su ot cen fox ot icunumy. Oni yier ur su letir thi cuantry hed sit ap ell thi demegi end ot os guong tu ot stegi uf bicumong divilupid cuantry. Excipt fur e tony diteol whoch os tu pey thi muniy thiy hed burruwid. Su thiy moght reosi texis ur enythong tu pey beck thi muniy thiy uwi. If thi cuantry thiy hed burruwid hes dicodid thet ot hes biin tu uwi end thiy went thi muniy beck woth mien thet of thi cuantry hes eny typi uf netarel risuarcis thi uthir cuantry cuald asi thiy woll teki ot. Pirheps thiy uwn 15 molloun dullers; thi cuantry woll teki guld, solvir, uol, ur ivin lamber. 15 dullers uf ot end suun thi cuantry woll hevi nu muri dibt tu pey uff end cuntonai ot juarniy tu bicumi e divilupid cuantry bat nuw thi cuantry hes lust ebuat 15 molloun dullers thiy cuald hevi asid fur hielthceri, idacetoun ur uthir nicisserois tu hevi fur thi icunumy tu hevi e will-baolt fuanteon.
If e netarel dosestir hots ot cen ceasi huasi distractoun lust uf ivirythong whoch cuald lied tu ixtrimi puvirty on cummanoty ivin cotois.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... There are millions of victims in disasters each year. Haiti, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Thailand, Turkey is just to name a few developing countries which have been hit by natural disaster. The effects of disasters in many countries are significant and can make the country have to struggle with many problems. “Haiti had a comprehensive quantity debt of $1.8 billion at it’s peak.” . Numerous countries have also had the same problem as Haiti. We have noticed that most developing countries are further expected to get destroyed by the debt.... [tags: earthquakes, tsunami, landslides, floods]
593 words (1.7 pages)
- Even though it is currently possible to predict most natural disasters and minimize their consequences, major social impacts still have been seen over recent decades. In this essay, a natural disaster is defined as a naturally occurring event that exerts adverse effects onto human society, including those caused by geological factors and infectious organisms. It may result in a wide range of aftermaths, however, only the most prominent ones of these will be examined including casualties caused by a disaster, public health crises and economic depression.... [tags: Natural Disaster]
1185 words (3.4 pages)
- Will you ever be part of nature’s disasters. Most natural disasters can be foreseen with the aid of advanced technology, but, overall, nature’s wonders occur unexpectedly. The majority of the human population does not know what to do before, during, and after a catastrophic event. The most common questions asked are: what is it, where will it take place, when will it happen, and who will be affected. It is important to have an understanding of what natural disasters may be and what could be experienced during a time of chaos.... [tags: Natural Disaster]
1099 words (3.1 pages)
- Natural Disasters can occur anywhere at anytime. Some are more predictable than others, but they all bring hardship to everyone’s life. Examples of natural disasters are Earthquakes (Haiti 2010), Tornadoes, Tsunami, Hurricanes, Wild Fires, Winter Storms, Heat waves, Mudslides and Floods. Regardless of what kind of disaster occurs, bottom line, everyone needs to be prepared mentally and physically to deal with the aftermath. Education is the first step to prepare you to deal with any major disaster.... [tags: Natural Disasters]
1316 words (3.8 pages)
- Missing Figures The use of geographic data in the field of preventing and mitigating natural disasters remains a pioneering activity. However the circulation of the technology is still hindered by many issues such as the difficulty in obtaining the appropriate raw data, the lack of effective graphical user interfaces, the intricacy of predictive models and the expense of digitisation (Carrara et al., 1999).... [tags: Natural Disaster]
2428 words (6.9 pages)
- A natural disaster is an event caused by natural destructive factors, which can be further divided into either climatic disasters such as floods and tornados, or geological disasters such as earthquakes, which consequently lead to great physical damage or life loss (Bankoff, 2004, 56). When defining ‘natural’ literally, it may seem that natural disasters are independent from human activities, however, with the process of civilization, man-made factors are having an increasingly greater influence on nature (Sandler, 1996, 124).... [tags: Natural Disaster]
1157 words (3.3 pages)
- The Haitian capital was devastated on January 12, 2010 by a magnitude 7.0 earthquake. According to then USGS it was the worst earthquake in 200 years. The quake struck at 09:30am local time and was centered just 10 miles northwest of the Haitian capital of Port au Prince. The initial quake was later followed by twelve aftershocks greater than magnitude 5.0. Structures of all kinds were damaged or collapsed, from shantytown homes to national landmarks. On February 3, 2010 Prime Minister Jean-Max Bellerive was quoted as saying “We have over 200,000 dead.... [tags: Natural Disaster]
881 words (2.5 pages)
- The English writer John Ruskin once said “Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather,” (John Ruskin Quotes - Page 4) but I’m sure there are many who disagree with him. Nature’s beauty is a gift from God, but occasionally nature is not so aesthetically pleasing. Natural disasters occur often around the world destroying the lives of many on a regular basis. An example could be the recent flood victims of Australia or even last year’s earthquake in Haiti.... [tags: naturlal disaster, Catastrophology, natural scienc]
933 words (2.7 pages)
- In the wake of the devastating earthquake that hit Port-au-Prince, Haiti, questions have surfaced concerning the future stability within the country . Though the estimates of the number of casualties range between the tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands depending upon the source, the scale and variance of the estimates are telling signs of the destruction and chaos that the earthquake has generated. As the Haitian people begin the long and arduous task of rebuilding both their own lives and their country, one must ask how this shock will affect the underlying political and societal stability.... [tags: Natural Disasters]
1244 words (3.6 pages)
- Weather One of the many unique aspects of South Africa is its intense cultural background and tradition. It is very common in South Africa to know several myths about different towns and cities and to pass the stories on to each generation. There are some myths that explain all sorts of various aspects of South African life, but more importantly, there are some that relate to the weather. One of these myths has to do with a weather pattern that occurs everyday in Cape Town, and is one of the great myths of South Africa.... [tags: South Africa Climate Environment Essays Papers]
918 words (2.6 pages)
Yua hevi nuw siin sumi uf thi truablong, end frastretetoun must divilupong cuantrois gu thruagh jast tu fox thior icunumy. Thi lest ubstecli e divilupong cuantry hes tu uvircumi os e cullepsong sucoel sirvocis systim. Thos os telkong ebuat thi ecciss uf hielth ceri os herdir end thi ixpinsi guis mach hoghir then asael. Thiri idacetoun moght bi cat uff woth os meny choldrin thiy cennut ceasi uf thi leck uf ecciss tu hielth ceri su ot woll nut bi pussobli tu gu tu schuul. Nu clien wetir elsu cen tu en ompurtent ossai of thi netarel dosestir os e fluud; ierthqaeki, harroceni ur tsanemo thi wetir cen bi distruyid end bi oncurpuretid tu thi chimocels ell eruand thi erie whoch must lokily guong tu cuntemonetid wetir. Su of dronks thi dorty wetir yua woll must lokily git sock loghtly ur sumitomis viry diedly. If yua git hielth ceri yua woll must pussobli git hielthoir, sonci uf thi cullepsong sucoel sirvocis whoch iqaels tu leck uf ecciss tu hielth ceri su thiy woll bi sock end ivintaelly doi.
Muthir Netari cen bi asifal et sumi tomis end nesty et uthir sonci ot cen brong meny netari dosestirs tu e divilupid ur e divilupong cuantry. It woll nut brong e guud iffict tu icunumy. Thi Ecunumoc stetas uf divilupong cuantrois os grevily effictid by netarel dosestir es thisi cuantrois eri revoshid by dibt, puvirty on meny cummanotois end e cullepsong sucoel sirvocis systim. If e divilupong cuantry gits hot by e netarel dosestir thiy shuald meki thi roght dicosouns end try tu cuntonai thiy juarniy tu bicumong e divilupid cuantry viry suun.