I have always dreamt of finishing off school and graduating, then going to college. I never thought it would end up being so complicated. Everything I do is for myself to be successful, but it has been rough for me knowing that I can’t really do it on my own. My goal is to grow my mindset and succeed in my career. There has always been the feeling of failure. I aspire that I will have to be ambitious and be more responsible for my actions toward school. Teachers are there to help you along the way in your whole school year. Everything you learn throughout kindergarten to High school will prepare you for college.
The only thing I struggled in was the preparation going into elementary I had to follow rules, work hard to be successful, you need to learn the basics: be on time, be respectful, and achieve your goals. Elementary was mostly for you to get started with the basics. I for one, was really shy in elementary school and didn’t have much to do but learn and find new companions. Personally the great experience I’ve had was being able to visit places that people have succeeded to achieve their goal. My teachers where the best I always saw them as another parent because they helped you to prepare your goal. I helped the teachers most of the time; I cleaned, I volunteered, and I did my work when it was necessary. Everything worked out in elementary, so I though why would middle school be any different.
Then in Middle school I grew up, knew that it was going to be a whole lot different, you will have classes different and work different. It wasn’t so bad at first because you were getting used to it the teachers where welcoming, excited, and very realistic. The main rules were, Be Respectful, Be Prepared, and...
... middle of paper ...
...e everything was different. Late students have certain rules to follow some teachers let their students in, some teachers take vote, and some teachers kick them out. That is not what you learned in elementary, middle, and high school. It has completely changed because you are now grown up and the life of college will depend on the life you have for the future. The way you learned in your past school preparations.
My responsible are the experience I made throughout my school years. The mistakes you make and the changes you do determine on how well you will succeed in life. You have no one but yourself to change your future. The teachers of the past and present can only take you so far the rest is up to us. So now my experience have lead me into knowing everything that has happened with past schools. They have been preparing us for the present and our responsibilities
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Many Americans believe college is the only way in which one can obtain success. If a college student is asked why they chose to go to college, the most likely answer would be that they want to get the best job possible and to make the most money. According to Liberal Education, “85.9 percent of entering students said that “to be able to get a better job” was the number-one reason they were pursuing college degrees” (Humphreys, 6). This answer is based on the idea that students will get a great job out of college and will earn a lot more money because college students want more for themselves.... [tags: High school, Higher education, University, College]
1509 words (4.3 pages)
- My way up to College I have always dreamt of finishing off school and graduating, then going to college. I never thought it would end up being so complicated. Everything I do is for myself to be successful, but it has been rough for me knowing that I can’t really do it on my own. My goal is to grow my mindset and succeed in my career. There has always been the feeling of failure. I aspire that I will have to be ambitious and be more responsible for my actions toward school. Teachers are there to help you along the way in your whole school year.... [tags: High school, College, Middle school]
979 words (2.8 pages)
- Mark Twain once said, “I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.” (Twain). This is to say that school is not the best way to be educated, however college is education that must be paid for. Is the education gained from college worth the price. Some college educations can be up to sixty thousand dollars a year. This number is increasingly rising as the rates of inflation continue to rise. This makes college students drown with debt, which can force financial decisions. A solution to this increasing problem is to have some college freshman take finance seminars.... [tags: Education, High school, University, Student]
1220 words (3.5 pages)
- High School is way easier than college. This may be true, but the difficulties of college prepare you better for life experiences. In college the teachers, homework, and sports are a different environment. Also, the social aspect of college is a major contrast compared to high school. I know I am grateful for the major differences in experiences I have had in college than high school. In high school teachers’ want you to just learn enough to graduate. They do not want to question the material or expand on students’ opinion.... [tags: High school, College, School, Education]
1024 words (2.9 pages)
- In the beginning of the semester, I was expecting a class that would help me transition from high school to college successfully. The course would provide me with the resources I need to help me make the most of my college experience. It was a class made up of other first year students, which would provide us with the opportunity to interact with students of our year to make connections with. I was expecting to be able to interact with the students more, so I would be able to connect and talk to them, but we had very little time to.... [tags: High school, A Great Way to Care, College, Grade]
852 words (2.4 pages)
- In Stephanie Coontz’s lecture at Dickinson College, The Way We Never Were: American Families and the Nostalgia Trap, she discusses the myths of family life and the way marriage has changed over time. She talks about her basic philosophy about the positive aspects of these changes and how these changes have “reshaped” the idea of family and marriage today. The first aspect of family Coontz talks about is single parent families, which she explains is a concept we think of as new but is actually quite traditional.... [tags: Marriage, Divorce, Love, Alimony]
1079 words (3.1 pages)
- Completing our education is a goal many of us share. Finding the time to juggle classes, family life and a job seems to be the hard part. In today’s growing corporate world, more and more people are expanding their education. Searching to obtain a higher level of education, online classes seem to be the wave of the future. The growths in the technology field make achieving our goals seem almost too easy to be true. Traditional schools offer many learning opportunities, not only to the young, but also to the adults looking to move forward with their careers.... [tags: essays research papers]
345 words (1 pages)
- As a college student you need to know how to manage your schedule in a productive way. There are many things that need time to complete. As a student you have to find ways to manage your homework, class schedule, social life and possibly a job. As most college students know, trying to manage all of these could turn out to be extremely stressful. There are a couple methods that could help you manage your stress so that it does not get out of control. Stress is a very complicated part of life and is never easily explained from person to person as it is different for everyone.... [tags: stress in higher education]
687 words (2 pages)
- Since America declared independence on July 4, 1776, we have worked hard as a country to fix the problems we have faced. Through trial and error, we have progressed over the years and have become better than we were before, resulting in the country we are today. However, just as any other government, we still have problems in our political system that needs to be addressed and resolved. For example, two flaws that I have found in our government that is causing us unnecessary trouble, is our reliance on imports and the way our electoral college functions.... [tags: Election, Elections]
1226 words (3.5 pages)
- My Life Purpose Some people in this world are born to do great things, as far as I know, I am here trying to find myself. We all impact the world in one way or another. I would love to do something that would be amazing and one day I hope I will find that. I 'm here at college to figure it out, whether I want go into environmental science, chemistry, criminal justice, or something completely different. I 'm excited to try out new things and meet new people, and hopefully find something that I am great at.... [tags: High school, College, A Great Way to Care]
989 words (2.8 pages)
- Why School Journalism Programs Are So Important?
- Why Religion Should Be Taught
- Defining 3 Rules Of Constraint Management
- The Personnel Management And Human Resource Management
- Franklin D. Roosevelt 's President Of The United States
- The Importance Of Discipline A Child That The Parents Use Have A Dramatic Impact On Their Child Development