Two years ago I made one of the best decisions of my life! I signed up for a class trip. A professor at my local high school organize a yearly trip to different countries each year, and my senior year I signed up for it, and it was the best time of my life, so far. Growing up I never traveled, so I was extremely nervous after I booked this trip. I had no idea what to expect. A couple of days ago I was thinking to myself. What if there’s a young family out there that’s thinking about traveling, but have no idea where to go or what to expect. That’s where I come in. I want to share with you one of the best experiences of my life. Hopefully, by the end of this, I will convince you to book your family a trip to paradise.
First, let’s get the boring stuff out of the way. Since this is an out of state trip, you will need your passport. Good news is, you won’t be needing a flu shot. Also, expect a lot of walking, so get yourself some comfortable running shoes. Bring light clothing for the day. I highly recommend Adidas running clothes; they have this technology call climacool. The technology allows the fabric to breathe and adjust the body temperature. Remember this is your first time visitin...
... middle of paper ...
...t least 50 pictures. I also saw a guy propose to his girlfriend that was pretty cool. Now let’s talk about the restaurants. My all-time favorite restaurant is called Epicure. It’s inside the hotel we stayed at. I had a dish call blue lobster, and it was unbelievable. Highly recommend it. Another restaurant I would recommend is Les Amourex; I like this one because you had the option to sit inside or outside and they had the best pizza I’ve ever tasted.
It would be ideal to book a two weeks’ vacation while visiting Paris. The city is full of attractions, museums, and chateaus. I had the best time of my life there, and I will visit again. Get off the couch, go books your family tickets right now. You will learn about the histories of the city, learn about their culture and cuisine. Make memories that will last a lifetime, so book your family that ticket to paradise.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Summer vacation: "school holiday in summer between school years and the longest break in the school year, typically between 6 and 14 weeks (Wikipedia)". Summer break originates all the way back to the mid 1850 's for rural American schools. Summer break was not always around for all schools though, it only came around to all schools in the early 1900 's due to Americans wanting a standardized school schedule across the nation. The summer break was then used for students to relax their minds from school and for mostly to help in the fields for growing season (infoplease).... [tags: High school, Education, School, Summer vacation]
1017 words (2.9 pages)
- Generally speaking, when students of all ages are asked what the purpose of school is, they will respond with an answer on the lines of “To prepare us for the real world”. Keeping this in mind, our society therefore sees the necessity to develop strong math, reading and critical thinking skills. On the quest to discover said skills, people in school such as myself, look towards our teachers and professors for guidance and knowledge. We thus begin to theoretically master the skills learned as a result of attending school 9 months of the year.... [tags: High school, College, Education, Summer vacation]
1005 words (2.9 pages)
- Summer break is the time to learn new things and experience life. If summer break were taken away from hard working students they would have less family time. Parents are able to take more time off work during the summer to go on vacations with their kids or just to spend time with them. If summer break were taken away from kids, they would not get as much time with their family and that could lead to depression. Summer break is the time for students to experience life and develop new skills that are not taught in schools.... [tags: High school, Education, Teacher, Summer vacation]
1291 words (3.7 pages)
- Summer Vacation After graduating high school my friends Kenadee, MaryKaitLyn, Madison, and I had planned a trip to go to Panama City Beach. The only way our parents would allow us to go is if they went with us; Kenadee and Mary’s moms went and promised us it would be like they wasn’t even there, but to save money we all stayed in the same room. We knew it was going to be crowded because a lot of other graduates would there too, Panama is like party central. None of us had ever been to a legit party so we promised ourselves we would do something fun and exciting but nothing completely stupid.... [tags: Graduation, High school, Party, Hotel]
732 words (2.1 pages)
- Summer vacation is legendary. An integral part of American culture, it is loved by students and loathed by parents. Its influence stretches as far as the economy and media of the country. Nevertheless, such a famed part of American educational customs is unnecessary and even detrimental to students. Its institution hinders learning and it can have a damaging effect on the families and students involved. Summer vacation and the resulting school schedule require parents to schedule their jobs around their children’s vacation.... [tags: High school, School, Education, Year-round school]
797 words (2.3 pages)
- I had been extremely thrilled for school to start; it is my final year of high school. It had been going marvelously until my parents separated just days before my senior year started. I felt the world crumbling beneath my feet. I began to have many more responsibilities. For example, I became the manager of my parent’s restaurant while juggling classes in high school. The beginning of my senior school year felt like a disaster, but the end became spectacular. I successfully graduated from high school and managed a restaurant at seventeen years old.... [tags: High school, Mother, College, Grammar school]
1879 words (5.4 pages)
- The definition of a high school is a school that, provides children with part or all of their secondary education. It may come after elementary school or middle school and may be followed by higher education like college or vocational training,or military service. The term "high school" originated in Scotland, with the world's oldest being Edinburgh's Royal High School from 1505. The Royal High School was used as an example for the first public high school in the United States, The English High School was founded in Boston, Massachusetts in 1821.... [tags: high school, higher education]
1130 words (3.2 pages)
- Time flies so fast. Looking back, my high school is just like a movie, a lot of things happened. High School is four years of growing up and probably a time in your life where you go through the most changes. In high school you are able to discover yourself and find out who you are as a person. Each year is special and unique in their own way. My journey through high school was a tough one, especially because I decided to not only focus on academic work but also to invest quality time in extra curriculum activities.... [tags: High school, College, Grade, Secondary school]
1541 words (4.4 pages)
- Gap Year A Gap Year c an be a very good idea for someone who does not have a plan for what they want to do, or they do not have enough money to start the next stage of their life. Whether or not a gap year is a good idea has been a heavily debated topic over the last couple years due to the fact that some people say if a student takes a year off, they will “never go back”. There could be many purposes of a person taking a gap year right after high school before going into college. They could either not have enough money to go on, not be ready, or simply need a break.... [tags: High school, Education, College, University]
2643 words (7.6 pages)
- I was entering my senior year of high school and I had nothing but the highest of expectations. Coming out of my junior year was a little rough because it was not my year academically or socially. So for my senior year, I vowed that I would study hard and create friendships that I knew would last a lifetime. Being a volleyball player, I started my senior year earlier because of all the workouts, practices, scrimmages, and camps. There were five seniors on the team, including me. We are all practically best friends and hung out all the time.... [tags: High school, Friendship, Academic term, Talk radio]
884 words (2.5 pages)