My cousins and I have always got a long and been friends our entire life. This would my first vacation without my parents. All three of us have different personalities that made vacation funny and interesting. We did so many things that we would not have done by ourselves. These personalities made us live outside of our comfort zone and tried new experiences.
One of my cousins rented us an apartment. When we entered into ap...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The first thing I heard was Virginia Beach vacation, and then in excitement I ran and got my stuff and started to pack. The part I was most excited about was that the hotel is a beachfront hotel room.I was so excited because I love the beach and I really wanted to go back to the beachfront hotel and stay there. I went there when I was in second grade. I have gotten to go there a few times since second grade, but I did not get to stay there overnight. I do not remember much, but what I remember is that I had a lot of fun, got to see a beautiful sunset, and got to play in the beach for a long time, and then I have to roam Boardwalk and go shopping with my family.... [tags: English-language films, Beach, Hotel, Hotels]
1106 words (3.2 pages)
- Where to go on vacation is a popular conundrum in many households every year. People enjoy going out of town to relieve stress and get away from work for a short time. The beach and the city are both great places to vacation. They are both open anytime of the year. It depends on what you want to accomplish where you should decide to go. I hope the next few paragraphs help you make that tough decision easier. The items you need to bring with you can differ between the beach and the city but it can also be the same.... [tags: compare and contrast]
760 words (2.2 pages)
- Taking a walk at the beach with the sun rising, and the warm climate has to be one of the best settings for vacation. Unfortally, that’s not my vacation. My vacation usually consist of going to Mexico by car during the processes of three days and then having to share two bathrooms with your parents, three brothers, and like seven other people that are forced to stay at your father’s vacation home because they don’t have anywhere to go. Overall, it’s not that bad since my dad’s house is pretty big and every family gets their own room, but it’s a different story when they all refuse to cooperate.... [tags: Sociology, Family, Conflict theory, Shower]
1176 words (3.4 pages)
- Vacation Sites Between The Beach and The Mountains When choosing the perfect vacation to go on with the family, keep the beach and the mountains in mind. They are both great places, but they have a lot of differences and similarities within the two. The beach is for more of people that likes the sun and don’t mind being around a lot of people. The mountains are for more of people that like the calmer life and likes heights. In general, people like the beach over the mountains. The beach and the mountains are both great places when it comes to vacation sites , but generally people choose the beach over the mountains because of the places to stay, the beautiful weather, and the many choices... [tags: English-language films, Sun, American films]
709 words (2 pages)
- Last summer my friends and I packed up and took a trip to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The excitement of the strip and the relaxation of the beach allured me to this particular vacation spot. If you are looking for an entertaining and relaxing way to spend the hot days of summer, Myrtle Beach has plenty to offer. Myrtle Beach stretches up the coast of South Carolina and North Carolina. The drive takes approximately six hours from East Tennessee State University. Our trip during the summer made for a great vacation, the temperature stayed between the 80’s and 90’s, perfect sun tanning weather.... [tags: Descriptive Essay, Descriptive Writing]
954 words (2.7 pages)
- GOA Goa is also known internationally in various names like: "Rome of the East", "Tourist Paradise" and "Pearl of the Orient" the state of Goa is located on the western coast of India in the coastal belt known as Konkan. Goa has a unique history, natural beauty and rich culture that have attracted tourists from around the world, over the past. Churches, museums, old streets and homes, beaches, and wildlife are the main tourist attractions of this place. (Goa tourism, 2011) Goa is the smallest state in India by area and population.... [tags: Ecoturism, Konkan]
2006 words (5.7 pages)
- Vietnam is one of those countries which beauty cannot be comprehended without ever visiting it. Not much about the country is well known except for its famous noodles the “Pho.” For example, only a few people know that the country broke off from the Chinese empire in 938AD. As a result some of the Vietnamese culture are of Chinese origins. The local culture revolves around the belief of humanity and harmony which makes them pleasant to be around. However, like other Southeast Asian countries Vietnam has a few issues considering safety in different aspects of the country, such as food and transportation.... [tags: Vacation Essays]
1298 words (3.7 pages)
- I used to spend the last part of my summer vacation with my uncle and aunt. As a continuation of a long-ago-established tradition we decided going to York - a small, picturesque tourist town at the seaside, located in the southeastern part of Maine. On the 27th of August, early in the morning we went to my uncle’s car with the entire luggage, prepared to leave and spend a nice, relaxing vacation, far away from the problems of the city. Unfortunately the unpleasant surprises started from the first second of our vacation.... [tags: Summer Vacation Essays]
881 words (2.5 pages)
- Have you ever been on a vacation. To me a vacation is a time to be with friends or family. When I think of vacations, I think of packing, the flight or drive, and relaxation. Not only is it very exciting to go on a vacation, but you get closer to the people that go with you. Linda, my best friend's mom had asked me if I would want to go with their family to Florida. When she asked me I thought she was kidding, but when she said, "I need to know because if you are I need to get you a airplane ticket," I knew she was serious.... [tags: Summer Vacation Essays]
1286 words (3.7 pages)
- One of my favorite family traditions is summer vacation. Every summer without fail we go on vacation. For the past ten years we have been going to Disney World with our family friends the Battaglia's, so it has turned into a tradition up until last summer when we broke our florida adventure to go to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We have been going on vacation with the Battaglia's for so long for a very good reason. It is because everyone gets along. My mom, Mr. Battaglia and Mrs. Battaglia are very good friends.... [tags: Summer Vacation Essays]
432 words (1.2 pages)