I have the gift of leadership and this has been with me for many years. My coaches, parents, pastors, and bosses have always told me of my leadership abilities. I am a natural leader and others find it easy to follow my words or example. Being a leader is very important to me because I can control many outcomes. In high school, my head coach was thrown out o...
... middle of paper ...
... things do not effect my life purpose, my life purpose it so support my family. This does not mean that I do not need a good job, it means that I do not need to find my life fulfillment in my job. God has me here on earth to lead my future family closer to him.
This paper is one of the best assignments I could have done in this time of my life. Coming closer and closer to the real world I needed to understand what is important to me in life. I needed to understand that my future job will not be the most important thing in my life. This paper has helped me to see my passions, that I didn’t realize were still so important to me, as well as, this paper showed me some of my skills that I did not realize I was so proficient in. It is important to understand our passions and our life purpose because those things give us a feeling of fulfillment and happiness.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- When it comes to a portable computer, the last thing you want is a junk heap that can't do what you need it to do. The latest portable computers shown here will help you to stay on the cutting edge of technology. Then you will be able to keep that ever-important competitive edge that makes you the best at what you do. To show you the best portable computers currently on the market we'll look at the top five portable computers. We'll look at each one and the features that they come with and then discuss approximate cost.... [tags: Core Processor, Memory, Graphics]
684 words (2 pages)
- Along with the already clear and precise guidelines for the Woodcock-Johnson III NU Tests of Cognitive Abilities, seven new features have been added to the tests (Woodcock & Johnson, 1989). In the Woodcock-Johnson III NU: Tests of Cognitive Abilities, it includes eight new tests, which measure information-processing abilities (Keith, Kranzler, & Flanagan, 2001). These tests include ones which measure working memory, planning, naming speed, and attention (Woodcock, McGrew, & Mather, 2001b). Also included in this version are five new cognitive clusters (McGrew, Werder, & Woodcock, 1991).... [tags: measuring information-processing abilities]
985 words (2.8 pages)
- Singapore, Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan and Japan. These are the top five education systems in the world according to BBC news (Coughlan 2). If I skip down twenty more spots I would finally find our great nation ranking 25th in education. Many people ask, How is our nation’s education system so poor. Why are Asian countries beating us. This is a simple answer: we have adopted the Common Core. There is also a simple solution to getting our education system ranked number one again: get rid of Common Core.... [tags: Education, Education in the United States]
1556 words (4.4 pages)
- Talents Unlimited Model The Talents Unlimited Model (TU) was founded on the belief that all students, whether gifted identified or not, should receive enrichment services focused on fostering critical thinking skills. With a strong emphasis on teacher training, the Talents Unlimited Model stresses the importance of designing lessons that utilize the six talent areas: productive thinking. decision making, planning, forecasting, communication, and academic (Schlichter, 2009, p. 436). Criterion 1: Respect for individuals with diverse abilities, strengths, and goals (FULLY MET) The Talents Unlimited Model was created under the philosophy that all students, both those identified as gifted and tho... [tags: Problem solving, Critical thinking]
1013 words (2.9 pages)
- The Parable of the Talents Jesus, according to the Bible1, tells his followers a parable about a man who, before embarking on a long journey, called together his three servants and entrusted them with the greater part of his wealth. To the first servant, he gave five talents2 of gold, to the second, two talents, and to the third, one talent. Upon his return several years later, he called upon his servants to deliver up the wealth which he had left to them. The first servant reported that he had made productive use ofthe five talents entrusted to him and thereupon returned ten talents to his master, who was so delighted with this good and faithful servant, he rewarded him.... [tags: Papers]
3752 words (10.7 pages)
- Since the 1990s, software synthesizers -- sometimes called "softsynths" -- have been replacing the hardware synthesizers they emulate. In many cases, they can emulate hardware synths such as the MiniMoog or the Alpha Juno with perfect accuracy, while also being more customizable and flexible than the originals. There are five software synthesizers in particular that are generally recognized among professionals for their quality and depth. However, the choice of five "top" software synthesizers will come down to the individual user's taste and requirements.... [tags: Software Synthesizers, Softsynths]
430 words (1.2 pages)
- Every person who has gets behind the wheel of a motor vehicle will be involved in some sort of automobile collision at some point in his or her lifetime. Traffic accidents account for over twenty thousand deaths each year and more than ten times as many injuries. There are a number of factors that contribute to these types of collisions, however, new and evolving laws can account for a large portion of successful preventable measures. In order for laws to be changed or added for the purpose of safer roads and highways, lawmakers have to first look at what factors contribute to such unsafe conditions.... [tags: Tram accident, Traffic collision, Automobile]
876 words (2.5 pages)
- Harvey Mudd College: $67,155. Columbia University: $65,860. Sarah Lawrence College: $65,730. New York University: $65,330. University of Chicago: $64,965 (CNN Money). These are the top five most expensive colleges in America, and the figures above include tuition and room and board. What allows these higher education institutions to charge such astronomical rates. Just like any other good or service, college is affected by the economy and economic growth (Why Does College Cost So Much?). To understand what that means one must first understand where the money is going, and then how supply and demand, as well as inflation affect the price.... [tags: Economics, Inflation, Higher education]
908 words (2.6 pages)
- Top Five Executive Initiatives (T5EI) The modern executive leader has to make choices as a critical component of his or her leadership. What, as a leaders, should one value. Standards, values, morals, customs, and cultures all weigh heavily in the mind of the modern leader. The frame of the workplace must be considered. What are the policies, procedures, and organizational model of the company driving it along its course. Consider the following Top Five Executive Initiatives below as the foundation to moral, just, and ethical leadership.... [tags: Standard of Conduct, Principles]
968 words (2.8 pages)
- Restaurant Scene in Top Girls The restaurant scene in Top Girls (TG) revolves around Marlene celebrating her promotion at work, it is purely female gendered, having no male actors present throughout the whole play. The significance of the five guests she has chosen to celebrate with promotes the hard work and sacrifices she has made in order to get where she is. This scene uses women of the past, to highlight struggles of women through the ages, encompassing the theme of women’s experiences and women at work, with motherhood being an important factor for most of them.... [tags: Top Girls Play Theater]
1616 words (4.6 pages)
- Personal Reflection Paper On Psychology
- How Does Brazil Maintain Developing Their Infrastructure Without Interfering With The Economic Economy?
- Early Warning Signs Of Functional Illiteracy
- Should Abortion Be Legal? Abortions?
- Case Study : Purchasing And Material Management
- A Copy Of The Completed Test Protocol For Each Test Administered