During my time there I have contributed to achieve a number of goals. I was able to learn a new system that at first seemed difficult to learn, and I wasn’t sure if I would be able to accomplish it. Learning a different system to work with that looked very complicated made me unsure. But I knew that I was capable of it and it was something that I would be using for the rest of my internship with the help of my supervisor Sarah I would be able to accomplish that goals. The system even had a name “Jack Henry”.
Second was to learn what each person in the branch did to contribute to help the clients that walk in to the branch. Alan Dillman is the Senior Trust Advisor, Brad Hansen the Trust Advisor, Camille the assistant to the Trust Advisors, Melissa Hayes the Business Advisor, and Sarah Richman is the Assistant Branch Manager. I was able to work with each of them in an individual bases and each had projects for me to work on. Trust Advisors work with trusts, estate planning and settlement, guardianships, investment management and retirement plan services. One of the things I got to experience was estate planning and settlement, it is not an easy process to go to but both Brad and Alan do an amazing job, being able to see what they do on a daily basis suc...
... middle of paper ...
...do completely opposite jobs, the important thing is making sure the client is happy and you were a part of that accomplishment. Despite the time limitation I obtained much knowledge of working in the investment and business banking side.
At last this internship gave me new insights and motivation to continue on and pursue my degree in Business Administration. To prepare myself for my future career I can improve several things. I can work on my communication skills so that I am able to present and express myself more confidently. I could perform certain tasks in research better if I have more experience and knowledge in the different products that Baker Boyer Bank offers.
Thank you again, words cannot express the gratitude I have towards you all. I will always remember the warm cinnamon rolls I came in when I first started. And my fresas con crema on my last day.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- As larger franchise continue to grow and take over the market place small businesses find them selves falling behind financially. With recession and the hard times it has created since 2008 small business continue to struggle to thrive and grow. Throughout this struggle the Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans programs have come up with a way to help the small businesses stay afloat. They help small business get access to financial assistant programs that have been create to help meet their needs including, debt, company growth, general company needs and capital.... [tags: Small Business Administration]
1414 words (4 pages)
- Grant Sunahara Mr. Williams ERWC 23 September 2016 My Future Business Administration is my future, down the road I see myself working in a max business place, working as the administrator in the floor department in the company 's main complex. Working my 40 hour weeks, managing, hiring, and firing people as they come and go. All considering I support my family in the end. For me to get my college education, major, get my degree and have my learning education to be an administrator in business, maybe even be a manager, I’ll need my basic education requirements in Fresno State University.... [tags: Management, Business school, Administration]
1041 words (3 pages)
- Why Study Public Administration. The role of a public administration demonstrates the government and self-government in its new political and economical conditions. The primary focus of public administration solely relies on providing public services but not limited to traditional services such as health care, transport services and municipal. In the realm of public administration, there are many challenges and complex issues that are faced on a daily basis and perhaps sometimes longer. Studying public administration provides numerous avenues towards transforming and implementing change.... [tags: Public administration, Government]
838 words (2.4 pages)
- Business Administration and Management The labor market has become saturated as more graduates find their way into the market annually in search of a befitting employment. Due to the fact that the numbers of people looking for jobs are more than the number of jobs available, employers have device ways to screen out candidates during employment process. One of the factors they consider during screening is the course of study. One of the most competitive and lucrative program of studies in institutions around the world today is Business Administration and Management.... [tags: Management, Business, Business school]
934 words (2.7 pages)
- Many students do not understand or realize how important project management would be helpful to them and their careers. It is for this reason that many students do not study project management. The absence of the knowledge on how imperative venture administration is making a lot of understudies needs all the benefits and the advantages that come with project management. Project management plays a prominent role in almost each and every careers study and partially all organizations, (Weske, 366).... [tags: Management, Project management, Business school]
855 words (2.4 pages)
- My Career Field of Business Administration As a child, have you ever been asked what do you want to be when you grow up. When I was little, all I ever wanted to do was open up my own dance company. I chose to study Business Administration because I love the feeling of being an in professional and sophisticated manner. I really feel as though choosing the business field was the best option I ever made for myself because I’m getting the opportunity to show many people out there how professional I can be and also the skills I have as a person.... [tags: Management, Business school]
842 words (2.4 pages)
- Public Administration Bradley Shelburg Ashford University PPA601 (NBS1430A) Dr. Leah Raby July 28, 2014 Public Administration Public administration has grown through the years into the independent course of study as it is known for today. What was once known as a purely political environment has expanded to include business, legislative, and judicial influence. Many claim public administration lacks the same disciplinary unity found in other fields while others claim it includes a diversified background gained through the application of an interdisciplinary approach to the study of administration.... [tags: Management, Public administration]
718 words (2.1 pages)
My Study On Business Administration From Kathmandu College Of University Of Western Sydney, Australia
- Statement of Purpose If I, Bibush Singh GC am given a chance to describe myself I would describe me as a dynamic, outgoing and a curious individual with a distinct character of honesty and positive attitude towards life. Moreover, I am a man with inquisitiveness in wide array of subject ranging from science and technology, politics, world geography, economy to arts, attributing me with desire for diverse experience, which I believe is exclusively relevant in the field of business. With all these elements in me, I carry a broader outlook for my career’s next step as a MBA degree, at University of Western Sydney, Australia.... [tags: Management, Business school, Business]
1216 words (3.5 pages)
- The American system of education is considered to be one of the most progressive in the world. One of the surveys on attitudes toward teaching around the world found that the United States is unique in its strong emphasis on "good teaching." My experience at State College has helped me to understand better how this system works, and what methods and techniques American teachers use to motivate their students for creative and active learning. However, I can also see that this system doesn’t work perfectly in every classroom.... [tags: eduaction, teaching]
1751 words (5 pages)
- Business Administration The idea of studying business administration has appealed to me greatly and has encouraged me to further develop my education following this path. I have a keen enthusiasm to pursue a degree in Business Administration as I enjoy the challenges it sets and find the many different areas of business you are able to branch out into, very exciting. From research about the subject I'm expecting to greatly further my learning of how businesses operate and be able to then put my knowledge into practice.... [tags: Papers]
517 words (1.5 pages)
- Media Portrayal Of Islam And The Middle East And Its Negative Consequences On Muslims
- Change Careers, Feeling, Numb, While She 's At Work
- Analysis Of Parkinson 's Disease, Population Above 70 Years
- Effective Incentive Compensation For Sales Employees During Tough Economic Times
- How The Internet Has Changed Our Lives
- Budget Cuts Should Not Be Used For Funding Nasa