How does education have significance in my life? From lower to higher education, it made it sort of likely to mostly be successful, which essentially is fairly significant. My role as an educator kind of has made it very possible to essentially have a career in computer engineer as I would like to basically be a computer engineer in the future, which mostly is fairly significant. Education is very important in the real world. Education experience from lower to higher made it definitely more achievable in a actually big way. It will for all intents and purposes make me particularly find a job in computer engineer in a very major way.
Education is very important in the pretty real world in a definitely major way. For example, “You learn to keep up with the changing world” (3). It basically prepares you for the workplace. For example, “You would need plenty of skills to work”. It literally definitely is a kind of a particularly good thing in a particularly big way. It definitely makes you basically become very successful in a major way. For example, “You grow your knowledge” (2), gene2rally contrary to popular belief. Education for the most part definitely has a lot of advantages in a subtle way. For example, “You generally broaden particularly your horizon” (2), which for the most part is fairly significant. Another example, “You gain more confidence” (2), which mostly is quite significant. Third example, “You learn to really be independent” (2). Fourth example, “You for all intents and purposes learn how to specifically keep trying” (2), which really is fairly significant. Fifth example, “You specifically learn fairly more about for all intents and pu...
... middle of paper ...
...engineer would really make it basically easy based on education experience, demonstrating how employers would hire me. The workplace would be a step away from education experience which would essentially employ me.
Having been educated, I ponder that I probably would basically be a computer engineer, which for the most part is quite significant. Education particularly is very vital, demonstrating that it basically prepares you for the workplace. Education generally has plenty of advantages, which basically is fairly significant. It will kind of enable me to mostly find a career. I will basically have a successful job after education success, particularly further showing how it literally is a kind of good thing. Education basically makes the person more successful, actually further showing how education essentially is very important globally in an actually major way.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Education How does education have significance in my life. From lower to higher education, it made it sort of likely to mostly be successful, which essentially is fairly significant. My role as an educator kind of has made it very possible to essentially have a career in computer engineer as I would like to basically be a computer engineer in the future, which mostly is fairly significant. Education is very important in the real world.... [tags: Employment, Education, Higher education]
711 words (2 pages)
- I love gardening and I love the idea of teaching. Taking care of plants shares many parallels to teaching students. Raising plants you need to be aware of individuality and differences, creating the right growing conditions, establishing the right medium, and remain steadfast against weeds and bugs that may affect growth. I keep journals, set goals, and evaluate my collection. Just like plants, I believe that every student is unique and important. I believe that behind every successful student is an instructor who demonstrates the same concepts as a botanist, attention to detail, caring, nurturing, observant, and exhibit patience.... [tags: Education, Psychology, Educational psychology]
721 words (2.1 pages)
- How does education kind of mostly have significance in my life. From lower to kind of higher education, it made it kind of likely to definitely be successful, which particularly is quite significant. My role as an educator particularly has made it for all intents and purposes possible to specifically have a career in computer engineer as I would like to basically be a computer engineer in the future in a really major way. Education for all intents and purposes is very important in the real world, which particularly is quite significant.... [tags: Employment, Education, Higher education]
1002 words (2.9 pages)
- A teacher’s role is to guide students in all aspects of knowledge. Not only does this include content in the classroom, but also knowledge of one’s self and society. Students are all very unique and need to be cared for and stimulated in the classroom in order to grow in all aspects of their character. As an educator, it is my desire to help students meet and go beyond their fullest potential, and give them access to infinite amounts of knowledge. When teaching in the middle level classroom, I believe it is not only important for the student to learn curriculum and information that they will carry on into higher grade levels, but it is equally important to teach them how to act as a person a... [tags: Education, Teacher, School, College]
1793 words (5.1 pages)
- Dr. Seuss wrote, “You’re off to great places. Today is your day. Your mountain is waiting. So get on your Way”. The role of the early childhood educator, while rewarding, can sometimes feel as is you are climbing a mountain. Educators have to consider how to implement curriculum, instruction, management, and technology in the classroom. Educators also have to provide an environment where all children feel safe and nurtured. When creating a course of action, educators have to consider their role as well as the role of the student, parent, and community.... [tags: Education, Teacher, School, History of education]
1130 words (3.2 pages)
- Growing up I always saw my teachers as role models in my life. They were all supportive throughout my life because they were dedicated to their jobs and went out of their way to con-nect with their students outside of the classroom. As a child, not only was I surrounded with in-fluential teachers throughout my education but also in my family — my sister was a third grade teacher. She taught me that teachers must engage their students in the curriculum and it is ac-ceptable to have a little fun incorporated within the lesson plans.... [tags: Education, Teacher, School, Lesson plan]
1053 words (3 pages)
- Many people view childbirth as a joyful and fulfilling event. Writer Paul Carvel stated, “To witness the birth of a child is our best opportunity to experience the meaning of the word miracle” (as cited in Brill, 2011, Well Pregnancy Links section, para. 3). Irish dramatist, George Bernard Shaw further explained, “Life is a flame that is always burning itself out, but it catches fire again every time a child is born” (as cited in Moncur, 2010, p. 1). Yet, along with the joy of bringing another human being into this world come concerns about the appropriate medical decisions that need to be made by the mother.... [tags: Healthy Pregnancy, Childbirth]
1466 words (4.2 pages)
- Understanding the educator and learners role, assessments, methods of assessing needs, readiness to learn, learning styles and instruments are equally as important as having an understanding of theories. According to Bastable (2014), the educators role includes: assessing problems/deficits, provide information/present it uniquely and appropriately, identify progress, give feedback and follow-up, reinforce learning, and evaluate learners’ ability. Additionally, the educator must be able to assess the learner, establish his or her needs, the learners readiness to learn, literacy, and which style of learning would best benefit him or her.... [tags: Education, Nursing, Nursing school]
903 words (2.6 pages)
- The Changing Role of the Secondary Educator Teaching high school in the late twentieth century is a complex matter. As a secondary English teacher, my classroom is much more than discussions of novels, plays, poems, and the memorization of numerous grammar rules. The high school has become a site of contention: it's where students make decisions that create their futures. The educational system/community expects secondary teachers to find a happy medium between the order and disorder found in both the elementary/middle schools and the worlds of college and beyond.... [tags: Education School Pedagogy Essays]
3853 words (11 pages)
- What is the role of a full time nursing educator in higher education. The nurse educator’s role goes beyond impacting knowledge in the classroom and clinical settings. As an expert, the nurse educator combines the passion for teaching into a fruitful and rewarding careers by preparing and mentoring student towards enriching the nursing profession. The role of the nurse educator is crucial in the sense that it ensures the survival and strengthening of the nursing workforce. As a full time educator, the role of the nurse educator is to combine clinical abilities with duties interrelated to designing curricula, developing courses/programs of study, teaching and guiding learners, evaluating lear... [tags: Education, Learning, History of education]
957 words (2.7 pages)