First off, we want to start with your hardware. I believe it would benefit you greatly to have a home office set up. A stationary PC where you can store and keep all your data as well as all your merchant information and records is ideal. My recommendation would be the Dell Inspiron Desktop Intel Core I5. This can be found and bought at bestbuy.com regularly 784.99 on sale for 534.99. I know you mentioned having a necessity for at least 2-3 TB of storage. This particular PC comes with 12 gb memory (for full power multi-tasking) and 2TB hard drive (additional memory). This PC is going to include a mouse and a keyboard, as well as a free 6 month subscription for Webroot Secure Anywhere (which I will discuss further). You stated in your requirements that you prefer to work with Windows Operating Systems. This particular system is windows compatible coming with the latest windows 10 operating system. The system is blue tooth compatible, as well as wired and wireless network connectivity (internet service).
Before continuing with the rest of the hardware options I have selected for you, I want to discuss your security software. The security of your information as well as that of your clients and customers is extremely important as you well know. With the PC previously mentioned i...
... middle of paper ...
...ou decided to expand your business and hire a record keeper or secretary they would be able to access files from anywhere as long as you have given them access to your cloud information. Google Drive is a good value for you because it may add up to a total of 5 TB of storage to your devices (9.99 a month for one additional TB). Google Drive is compatible with all the hardware and devices as well that I have mentioned to you.
So Bill, I have provided you with my suggestions to help you maximize the possibilities for your business. I hope you will take these suggestions and implement them into your own business plan and you with have great success. If you have any questions about any products, services, or software that I have mentioned to you feel free to reach out to me at any time and I will expand and explain further. I look forward to seeing your business excel.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Over the next 1-2 years, Mr. Metcalfe’s goals for his department seem to focus primarily on stability. The team is currently undergoing some major restructuring in terms of roles with the move to the cloud recently complete and the PeopleSoft migration imminent. Therefore, the focus will also be on rolling out the Electronic Medical Records software to all remaining facilities, completing the ERP upgrade and migrating the last of the legacy systems to IBM’s SaaS service. Another goal will be to restrict all problem resolution requests to tier 1, reserving tier 2 and tier 3 for expansion projects like aiding with onboarding and divesting facilities.... [tags: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel]
1065 words (3 pages)
- Why is it so important to set goals. Well, many people set goals for many different reasons some people set them to achieve the next milestone others to keep themselves motivated. Others find setting goals as an inspiration, or a power booster to build up their ego 's. Then there are those that find stability and focus through goals setting in order to reach their highest potentials. While most people may have many goals to which they would like to see accomplished, some of them are clearly more at the top of the list than others.... [tags: Goal, Management, Time management, Time]
1513 words (4.3 pages)
- 1. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of telecommuting and having a virtual office. The advantages of telecommuting and having a virtual office are the ability to work from your own home. There is no travel time to the office which will save you in gas and wear and tear on your car. The office space in your home can be a tax write off. With a virtual office you set your own hours and work for yourself. The disadvantages would be that you do not have physical interaction with your coworkers when you are telecommuting.... [tags: Recruitment, Employment, Management, Job fair]
962 words (2.7 pages)
- A few weeks ago, we discussed teamwork and I wrote about my graduate assistantship in the Undergraduate Admissions office and how this team puts on an event. For my third think piece, I would like to go more in depth into what makes this office the best team I have ever been on. Before I go into that, however, I would like to discuss the different teams I have been on in the past. Many I have mentioned before when discussing my leadership roles. Going into it, a team doesn 't have to be a large amount of people.... [tags: Management, Team, Leadership, Event planning]
1018 words (2.9 pages)
- Virtual Office Project The project select for the use of this team is from the service reports for McBride Financial Services. Service request SR-mf-002 asks for a report that analyzes the options “allowing secure remote access into the local network” (University of Phoenix, 2007 ¶ 5) to be used by the brokers and client of McBride Financial Services in place of creating new offices in some of the remote areas of the states they service. Work Breakdown Structure The Work Breakdown Structure or WBS is a document that organizes the work needing to be done on a project.... [tags: Business Project Management]
1484 words (4.2 pages)
- As many of us pursue our higher education there are many challenges and choices we have to make along the way. These challenges and choices are influenced by a variety of outside factors. Some of the major challenges we face are time management and the prioritization of our daily professional and personal responsibilities. For a student such as myself I have to balance my class schedule and assignment due dates with a full time career that at a moments notice may require me to be away from home for up to six months at a time.... [tags: Higher Education ]
1119 words (3.2 pages)
- Case Study #2 Tameka Footman SOW5341 Social Work Practice Dr. Terrell Brown Mr. James has arrived for his assessment at the Gadsden County Human Services office. His demeanor is somewhat different from the last meeting. He is more reserved today and seems to be open to effective communication. The case manager, Tameka Footman enters the room and greets Mr. James. Mrs. Footman asks Mr. James, how he’s feeling about the session today. Mr. James responds and says that he’s feeling good about it.... [tags: Question, Interrogative word, Suicide, Sentence]
816 words (2.3 pages)
- Plan A: What’s in it for M&S. Who is Marks and Spencer. “Marks and Spencer plc (also known as M&S) is a major British multinational retailer headquartered in the City of Westminster, London. It specialises in the selling of clothing, home products and luxury food products. M&S was founded in 1884 by Michael Marks and Thomas Spencer in Leeds.” (Wikipedia, 2016) What is Plan A. According to M&S, “Plan A is our way to help protect the planet – by sourcing responsibly, reducing waste and helping communities.” (marksandspencer, 2016) M&S started Plan A in 2007 making 100 commitments to reduce the social and environmental footprint of the business across all that they do.... [tags: Sustainability, Sustainable development]
1101 words (3.1 pages)
- Currently I am not employed (paid) by an organization. There is another organization in where I work and the pay is not monetary but yet is rewarding in many other ways. My pay is having a family. I have never really thought about automation in the home until I was tasked with this assignment. Then I started to think about it. There are things that are automated in the home that we use everyday and take for granted. I will discuss a few of the programs that are in my organization that are helping make things a little easier in our home.... [tags: Software Technology ]
1319 words (3.8 pages)
- Home Rule During the time of England’s dominance of Ireland, the citizens of Ireland desperately sought to be free of England’s rule. Because of Ireland’s longing, the Home Rule Movement (HRM) came into existence. In Irish and English history, Home Rule is defined as a political slogan adopted by Irish nationalist in the 19th century to describe their objective of self-government for Ireland (“Home Rule”). The Home Rule Movement started in 1870 and ended in 1922. Isaac Butt and Charles Parnell led the movement (Home Rule).... [tags: Essays Papers]
1467 words (4.2 pages)
- Euthanasi The Act Of Mercy Or Murder?
- The Government And Media Propaganda
- Case Study : Nolan Is A Well Behaved, Athletic 3 Year Old Boy
- It Security Policy Framework Is A Set Of Voluntary Standards, Guidelines, And Practices
- Life At Local Restaurant Known As Mangos Located On Campus Near Auburn Avenue
- The Battle Of The Vietnam War