But sept I have to put something I would put that if I had to do anything it would be a disciple group (D- group) in the church. I would love to help lead or help a church when it comes to making disciples.
There are many different ways that you can make disciples, but am going to talk about the way that I was a disciple. First I would have a meeting with some older man and woman in the church to ask them how do they feel about discipline some of the kids in our church? We are going to assume that each one of them said yes. And then I would explain to them how it would go. That they will disciple somewhere between 4-6 people for 2 years. There will be 5 males and 5 female groups and there will not be any co-ed discipleship group (D- group).
Each group will meet once a week at what every location that they choose, either is at the coffee shop, someone house, restaurant, or church. Each g...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I have come a long way in both my professional and personal life. I come from a very different cultured family. Both of my parents were born and raised in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia just like me. My family and I migrated to the United States about a decade ago seeking for a better way of life and more freedom of expression and opportunities. After we moved here it was challenging for us to adapt to U.S.’s culture because it’s very different from our culture. Located in the horn of Africa, Ethiopia is the tenth largest country in Africa.... [tags: Personal life, Lifestyle, United States, Health]
1167 words (3.3 pages)
- Creating a plan for life can benefit in numerous ways creating a path to take and allow to to stay on track to accomplish the goals to make your plan a reality. The plan can consist of many key concepts in life such as a job, family, and the elements in life that make you happy such as being an outdoorsman that keeps you sane from your daily job. I believe that having a life outside of work is what makes you happy and not the job itself unless you career it with the ideal job of your dreams then you have completed the perfecta.... [tags: Personal life, Want, Minnesota Wild]
915 words (2.6 pages)
- Huey Long by T. Harry Williams In the Pulitzer Prize-winning book entitled Huey Long by T. Harry Williams, the reader is given an interesting perspective into perhaps the most controversial American politician of the 20th century. The book is lengthy and wordy, but still a very easy read and very informative. For a larger than life kind of guy like Huey Long, a man that cannot be confined to just pages in a book, the questions arises if Williams strips away the myth surrounding Huey, or does he further add to the mythical quality of a politician whom many people still chose sides over to this day.... [tags: Williams Huey Long]
1612 words (4.6 pages)
- Paper on Balance and Success in life Everyone dreams of a successful career and life. The definition of success is very personal. For me, the term “Successful career” revolves around happiness. My definition for successful career and a successful life: For me, a successful career is one that stirs up a certain level of excitement, passion and happiness in me. In my view, successful career should be enjoyable and interesting. To be successful at work I always pose these questions to myself: • Is this place giving me enough space to showcase my talent.... [tags: Personal life, Happiness, Success]
1051 words (3 pages)
- Happiness can come in different forms for each person. Some people dream of achieving great wealth to buy everything they ever wanted. Others may find simple tasks such as, reading a book, to make them happy. There are people who find happiness by making others happy, whether it’d be, feeding the homeless, or giving random compliments to strangers. I think that most people would agree that the purpose of life is happiness. There are several things that bring happiness to my world, which include, family, health, and laughter, among other things.... [tags: Personal life, Happiness, Health]
1717 words (4.9 pages)
- My Values, Philosophy, Dreams, and Calling My personal vision of the future is not something I have taken a significant amount of time to ponder in the past. I have general ideas of where I see myself both personally and professionally in future but have not identified specific steps to get there or pondered why I want to be in that situation. When taking on this somewhat daunting task of identifying my future self it is important to identify my driving values, philosophy, dreams, and my personal calling.... [tags: Meaning of life, Personal life, Health, Thought]
1729 words (4.9 pages)
- Personal Financial Plan Benefits of Personal Financial Plan: • It assists your current financial picture, cash flows, income taxes and investments. • Optimizes cash flows to achieve maximum potential. • It matches with your financial goals. • It brings financial empowerment and intelligence. • Brings clear and sensible roadmap to financial independence. • Let you measure and track investment performance and goal attainment. • Improves communication around the money with spouse or partner. Key components of successful financial Plan: • Assessment: It compiles simplified version of personal financial statements like B/S and I/S which may include personal assets like car and house etc.... [tags: Finance, Investment, Balance sheet]
2400 words (6.9 pages)
- Personal Learning Plan The author has designed the personal learning plan around the diagnosis of his learning needs, statement of specific learning objectives, learning resources and strategies, evidence of accomplishment, how the evidence will be validated, and how the learning will be evaluated. I will concentrate on the five disciplines: Systems Thinking, Personal Mastery, Mental Models, Shared Visions, and Team Learning introduced by Peter M. Senge. This will allow me to expand my leadership abilities at my current job as well as jobs that I may hold in the future.... [tags: Reflection ]
1258 words (3.6 pages)
- I am in pretty good health right now where I am at in life. My family does not have a history of anything that can be described that could be foreseen as a problem. What I can talk about is a generalized health maintenance and plan for staying healthy that should be easy to follow and quite rewarding. I will talk about eating disorders specifically so as to adhere to the instruction of the assignment. Eating disorders are some of the top concerns with any person that has health concerns regarding food.... [tags: Personal Narrative Health ]
1628 words (4.7 pages)
- Personal Narrative- The Move that Transformed my Life After reviewing my life, I have decided my life defining moment was when my family and I moved to Texas from Oklahoma. I consider this move my life changing moment because it changed so many things in my life. This move set the stage for an entirely new life for me. Moving six hours away from the only home I knew certainly called for many changes. Until I was thirteen years old, I had lived in the same area, mostly Healdton, Oklahoma. After my parents divorced, my mother, sister, and I left my father and moved to Healdton.... [tags: Personal Narrative]
477 words (1.4 pages)