After doing all this extensive research on the agency, Team One, I would have to say that all around I really like and approve of what this company does and what they stand for.
At first what drew me to them was their website. I liked how user friendly their page was and how it seemed fresh, new, and modern. I really appreciated the fact that when I was on the website I did not feel like I was getting lost in too much information or could not find where certain things were. This was because they were able to take me on a virtual tour of their web page making it easy for me to clearly see the different aspects of what they are about and what they aim to offer. The way their page was set up made it fun to go off on my own and click around on their different areas they offer to see for myself what they are all about. The site was easy to navigate through which made me positive that I am not the only technologically deficit person who is really thankful and drawn to that. The section of their web page where they had their team and individual segments of each persons’ personal accomplishments, what their role in the business was, and a humorous couple of facts about what they like doing away from work, such as “long walks on the beach with my dog,” was amusing to read and made me want to keep reading more. I appreciated learning exactly what this company stands for. They pride themselves on not just the finer things in life but also the finer things in life that bring aspiration and leave you yearning to strive for more. They challenge the potential client to see if they are good enough to be apart of the Team One production but in a friendly playful way. They make their service seem like one of a kind compared to the mill...
... middle of paper ...
...efore it. Thanks to Team One this advertisement furthered Lexus’ head on their competition.
After taking my own private tour of Team One’s website, reading all of the different areas in where they have succeeded, learned about what they stand for, what their goals and inspirations are, researched their background history of the beginning of the company from other reliable websites, met and got to know each team member individually without having to leave my desk, and watched video after video of their personal work, I was very impressed and pleased with my decision in choosing this advertisement agency over other ones. I love the fact they have won awards for their work and are confident in the capabilities of their team. Over all I feel that Team One is a great agency and proves this to the advertisement world not by fancy words but by bold “aspirational” actions.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Agency Theory is the supposition that explains the relationship between principals and agents in business. The theory dates back to the early 1960s and 1970s when economist began exploring risk sharing among individuals (Eisenhardt p 58). The theory is commonly discussed in the context of the Principal/Agent Model. A key concept behind the Principal/Agent Model is that people need to delegate some of their work to others. Agency theory suggests that there is a conflict between the two parties, the principal and the agent, due to a misalignment of goals as well as different aversions to levels of risk.... [tags: Leadership, Management, Risk, Game theory]
759 words (2.2 pages)
- Agency discretion towards land management has been an issue since the Forest Service’s conception. Gifford Pinchot had envisioned local foresters managing lands with ideas and guidelines that have been developed with modern science and conservation in mind. Since then, laws such as the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), the Wilderness Bill and Endangered Species Act have limited the amount of authority and discretion a land management agency has over a particular area. These laws along with the current forest plans under the Land & Resource Management plans under the 1982 Regulations have made it possible for agencies to be subject to public opinion of whether the forest plans ar... [tags: essays research papers]
975 words (2.8 pages)
- Free Agency In today’s world everyone is trying to get their own piece of the pie. People are beginning to lose sight of leadership and beginning to focus on individuality “free agency”. Yes I think the world is changing towards “free agency”, but I believe we should stay with the teamwork and leadership that has built our workforce for the past century. Leadership is the ability get people together and getting a task done. This is the meaning that is used in the workforce. For the past century we have used leadership to build fortune five hundred companies.... [tags: essays research papers]
1194 words (3.4 pages)
- There is an old saying, “If you don’t do it for yourself, then who’s going to do it for you?” What I mean by that is one who lacks’ self-efficacy, which is the ability to think and handle things for their self, will more than likely be overlooked by their peers in society. Everyone was not born with the same motivation about life, so we can expect that some will be dependent upon others. In my paper I have chosen two theorists- one that supports the likelihood of human agency of the individual and the other who supported the theory of social forces that structures the individual.... [tags: Sociology, Max Weber, Émile Durkheim, Anomie]
810 words (2.3 pages)
- I often read technical journals and information management publications in print as well as web based articles or white papers. I like to educate myself as well as stay current on the most recent information on Information Management. I feel for my rhetorical essay it’s best to stick to what I know and what I’m familiar with. The article I chose to elaborate on comes from the January/February 2014 issue of Information Management , an ARMA Publication. It addresses the ongoing issues of email management and email retention.... [tags: Email Management Policy]
970 words (2.8 pages)
- South Korea In South Korea, to which will be referred to just as Korea, the police force is called the Korean National Police Agency. The police agency has a large number of people working for them, which are spread out in many types of jobs like a typical police agency. The police and government forces in Korea still arrest, detain, investigate and try cases and people. People are presumed innocent until guilty. This paper will look into the police, courts, jails, and every form of government possible in Korea.... [tags: Jury, Trial, South Korea, Crime]
1140 words (3.3 pages)
The Environmental Protection Agency Is The Failure Of A 1970 Executive Order By President Richard Nixon
- The Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA is the result of a 1970 executive order by President Richard Nixon for the purpose of protecting the environment of the United States through regulation on business and citizens. Public opinion on the Environmental Protection Agency has been divided fairly evenly across the population of the United States as of recently, as compared to the widespread public concern of the 50’s and 60’s that led to the agency’s creation. Recently the agency has come under scrutiny for its contributions of millions of dollars in grants to researchers in order to hide the potential trade off of its actions in order to further the agency’s agenda.... [tags: United States, Supreme Court of the United States]
1207 words (3.4 pages)
- The National Security Agency (NSA) was created in 1952 and is headquartered in Forte Meade, Maryland. It is under the direction of the Department of Defense and reports to the Director of National Intelligence. Although classified, the NSA has an estimated 37,000 employees (1) and an estimated operating budget of about 11 billion dollars per year, for comparison the Central Intelligence Agency has an estimated 20,000 employees and an operating budget of about 14 billion dollars per year (2). At the moment the director of the NSA is Keith B.... [tags: cryptology, online information]
1248 words (3.6 pages)
- Sewell and Weber's View on Agency Agency is freedom in the sense that you can be your own person with the capacity to feel, as well as think, about the world and the people in it in a way that makes sense to you. As I sit here trying to comprehend how to start this paper, I feel I have a sense of freedom to use all of Sewell’s and Weber’s thoughts and insights. By taking these ideas into my own hands I have come up with an interpretation of their views of the world that I can apply to everyday life.... [tags: Papers]
696 words (2 pages)
- This essay will focus upon a critical incident analysis in the context of multi-agency team work and inter-professional working. The details of the incident will be drawn from the authors recent experience with the Community Housing Support Team, in particular from Care Programme Approach meetings. The names of both clients and staff, as well as details pertaining to their locale have been changed or omitted to comply with the UKCC’s Code of Professional Conduct, Clause 10, (UKCC, 1992). The situation used within this assignment is based upon two clients who co-habit in a first floor maisonette as common law husband and wife.... [tags: essays research papers fc]
2803 words (8 pages)