2. I have quite a bit of strengths and weaknesses. One of my stren...
... middle of paper ...
...ell with others on your team. Me and the rest of the team had to work hard coming to practice on really hot summer days wearing long sleeves and baseball pants. It was really hot when we did this but it was to keep your arms warms so it was not to hurt anything in the arm. We also had to work hard all year to win as many games as possible. Over the entire regular season we had only lost 3 games out of the games we played. That showed that we had disciplined ourselves more than other teams because we had won so many games. We really had to work hard to get past districts and make it to state where it was held at our home field. We had went undefeated until the last games of the tournament and we lost both of them in the championship games. We might have lost the state tournament for baseball but we still had to push hard to make it that far to place runner up at state.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Progress “You only have one life so live it right do what your heart tells you and go for that one thing in the world that will make you happy” (The Pursuit of Happiness). Is contentment not what we all seek. Since birth we establish an idea, an idea which alternates within time. Children want to be superheroes, and princesses’ positions that bring them pleasure. So what has changed in ten long years that have alter my way of cognitive thought. Although I am still devoted into finding my happiness I have realized that I can’t do so by tying a towel behind my back and carelessly pretending to be a cape crusader.... [tags: Time, Term, Future, High school]
1181 words (3.4 pages)
- My goals in college are to get involved with student government, play lacrosse graduate in the top of my class all my life of being in school I was always active not just a regular student. Whether it was SGA or sports or volunteer work I was a part of it; all years of school levels I have graduated with honors and I do not want to see anything different now while I am in college. As we all know college is not a walk in the park and I am well aware of that. I have to really be on my game to accomplish my goal of graduating with honors.... [tags: Goal, Management, Term, Time]
737 words (2.1 pages)
- People should have short-term and long-term goals to get success. In this semester, I set my academic, financial, professional, and personal goals. When I make my goals, I miss some criteria of smart goals. After, I get some feedback from my professor, I was able to set reasonable goals for myself. As I have smart goals, I am sure that I will definitely achieve it unless there is some emergency happen. For example, if I study hard and do my assignment on time, at the end of this semester, I will be able get “A” in introduction to professional nursing, which is my academic goal.... [tags: Goal, Management, Time management, Psychology]
1760 words (5 pages)
- Part One A-Your Feelings This would be the biggest shock in my life, scary corn mazes or haunted houses wouldn 't come anywhere close to making me feel like that would. I would probably think of all the opportunities that I would have to pass by or all of the things that would be more difficult or I couldn’t do them at all. Then after all that I would go close to her and ask how she would be feeling about it, I know she wouldn’t be happy about it but her being safe physically and emotionally is more important than anything.... [tags: Pregnancy, Marriage]
1992 words (5.7 pages)
- As flashing back in the past, I remember, when I was in high school our teacher use to inquire us, which college you are extending to after graduating from high school. At that time, no one had one unique answer and some of us were even confused to choose a college. Most of us have a fear of what others are going to think about which college I had chosen. Today, I recognize that it does not matter which college you go to, what matters the most, if how much you put the effort in your work while you are in college.... [tags: Writing, High school, College, Higher education]
810 words (2.3 pages)
- 1. One primary long term goals that I have set for myself since freshman year was getting the best grades in high school and college to my own abilities. The way I reach this goal is that I use my time wisely in study halls or at home to get homework done. I work extremely hard in study halls to get as much homework done as I can because the less I take home the better because there are other things at home that I could be doing. Another one of my long term goals is going to college for something i 'll enjoy doing for the rest of the life.... [tags: Goal, Time, Term, Homework]
1565 words (4.5 pages)
- My experience with goal making has always been a rough affair. The goals were not a source of motivation or inspiration for me. Instead the goals were a one-time action and were never to be found again once written down. It is not that I did not want to succeed in my goals or get the satisfaction of completing my goals, it is simply that my goals did not fit my specific needs and were not easy to follow. It is only now that I realize my goals were far from specific and measurable, realistic and challenging, and within a timeframe.... [tags: Goal, Term, Time, Motivation]
843 words (2.4 pages)
- Happiness There has never been a time in my life where I have not wanted to attend college. Prior to my senior year, I thought they day would never come when I would become a college student, enrolled at a University. Before my graduating year, 2015, it took so long to get to this point in my life. Every year was one step closer in reaching my ultimate goal, which was graduating high school and attending college. That is what my education has been about, getting to the higher levels. Everything that I have done in my schooling has been related to working towards my further education.... [tags: High school, College, Education, Higher education]
1487 words (4.2 pages)
- A College Education: Did you know that now is the perfect time to seek a college degree and reep the rewards of such an accomplishment. Studies show that in 2008 alone, more adults are finding themselves enrolled in college classes. In a fearless effort to fit in with society many adults have targeted college degrees to gain the success they seek after. This success is both abroad and personal to college graduates. A College Education provides Rewards for ones’ Future; people who earn degrees market themselves for Earning a College Degree, Long-Term and Short-Term Career Goals, Lifestyle Choices and Financial Growth.... [tags: College Education Benefits]
1671 words (4.8 pages)
- Even though next value comes last on the list, it is not far behind in the importance from previous two. Education is another very important part of my life. I truly believe it’s the key to a happy and successful life. As a child I was encouraged by my father to do well in school, while many of my friends were playing outside my dad made me sit home and practice equations. Growing up in Russia, I knew there won’t be any opportunities of attending a college, because of ethnic discrimination. Without my father’s approval, my brother took very popular for Turkish teenager choice; he dropped out of school and started working on the construction site.... [tags: Personal Ambition]
639 words (1.8 pages)