I’ve always been ambition and serious in my life, my parent encouraging me to be responsible person as first child I used to take care of my sibling, also some of our home financial budget, I grew up in Jeddah city, Saudi Arabia. I was very quit child and smart in the school, then I attended to king Abdul-Aziz University to complete my bachelor degree.
I graduated in 2013, MIS major with high GPA 3,40, after that I got the best chance in my life Scholarship from Saudi Cultural Mission to complete my education in the US as a Saudi girl it was hard to come to the US alone without my family, I finished English language program at Boston University in 2014, after that I traveled to my country for vacation I got married and got acceptance from Iona college in MBA “marketing “ to start new life in NY with my husband and achieve my dream at Iona.
In this trimester I take MBA 500 course, I did two helpful tests , which is really gave me idea about my self and improve my attitude. First one, keirsey test was very interesting, that is gave me chance to understand my temperament, strengths, weaknesses , also it helped me to awareness my self and others and dealing with others perfectly .
Second one it was a competing values worksheet it showed me about what competences I have strongly and what competences I need to improve. At the end, I will discuss my career goals based on three periods of time. These tests are important in helping to develop strong professionals ready for the challenges of business world . In my personal development plan, I will talk about my Keirsey temperaments, competing values and career plans to improve my future career.
The Keirsey temperament sorter, the result showed that I’m ISFG, as guardians...
... middle of paper ...
... 5 years with high power to search for job in the capital city Riyadh ,I don’t care about the salary because I don’t have work experience before . I will improve my skill in may major .I’m so interesting and also I will work as volunteer in King Saud university as tutor in business college as I did before when I was bachelor student. and attend more workshops .
Long term plans:
In this period of time after five years I will be able to have more job options in marketing company with a good salary after I get perfect work experience, as a Saudi women, I want to grow in this field and prove that women are as capable of success in this field as men are. I will continue to challenge the notion held by many of the people in Saudi Arabia that women are incapable of working in business or marketing.Also I will complete my education at prince Nora university in marketing .
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Scholarships or Salaries. There are over 7 million high school athletes, but only enough roster spots for 2% of them in college (Athletic Scholarship Statistics). If fortunate enough to reach the collegiate level, these students spend around 40 hours per week in labor for their sport alone (Huma). Along with studying, going to class, and any other activity a scholar may be involved in, these young people are striving for success on and off the playing field. Should the considerable amount of money raised at events on the field be allotted to the competitors that are generating it.... [tags: University, Academic degree, College football]
1840 words (5.3 pages)
- When considering your career, it is also important to think about the education. Many businesses will not hire without a college education. Canada offers many wonderful universities to choose from for furthering your education. If you are worried over how to pay for a college education, there are many options to choose from such as scholarships or a work program. The work study programs offered through a university will give you employment on the campus and the part of the money you earn will be used for financing classes.... [tags: Scholarships, Canada ,]
519 words (1.5 pages)
- For 18 years of most students’ lives, they are kept behind closed doors of public elementary, middle, and high schools. One does not choose which high school is best for one’s personality, nor should they expect to. Finally, after 18 long years, the doors open, and the caged student is free to see the real world for the first time. College offers this immaculate entry into the real world, and students are finally free to choose where they wish to go. Should they go to a public college, or a private college.... [tags: comparative, college, university]
977 words (2.8 pages)
- The Big Business Over decades, College athletes have been pouring their heart and soul into their sport they worked so hard every day of the week, week after week. For years, athletes’ love of the game has got them to a university where they can showcase their ability and talent. When you are at the Division I level it is more or less a business, and your job is to bring in a profit for the university. A true athlete plays the game that their heart desires. In recent years, there has been a controversial question that lingers in every athlete’s mind: should students who play a sport get an extra benefit by being paid because they are a college athlete.... [tags: College, University, Scholarship]
1238 words (3.5 pages)
- Life has a way of testing our fortitude. The challenges that I have experienced have deprived my life of normalcy. I am the product of a supportive Italian-American family and a self-proclaimed former resident of Saint Peter’s University Hospital in New Brunswick, NJ. I was forced to mature quickly as I watched ambulances race my dad to the hospital for countless extensive stays. Rather than fearing the anguish around me, I was intrigued by the health care environment. The medical professionals who cared for my dad encouraged us to stay positive, even when we knew that he might not be returning home.... [tags: health care, education, speech]
855 words (2.4 pages)
- Montana State University Billings (Billings, MT) Montana State University Billings has one of the largest campus populations in the state with more than 4,900 students in attendance. The campus sits on 100 acres of land located in downtown Billings. The university’s online platform, MSUB Online, offers more than 200 classes online spanning 5 academic colleges. The campus has hosted several TEDx Talks with speakers including several local educators, leaders and musicians. Montana State University Billings offers a variety of associate’s, baccalaureate, master’s and certificate programs via MSUB Online.... [tags: Academic degree, University, Doctorate]
835 words (2.4 pages)
- Due to the economic crisis facing America the standards for getting a scholarship to a University should be lowered, as should the standards to keep them. Many aspiring students rely on scholarships to afford their college education but due to the outrageous standards that must be upheld to receive and keep one them, students are having a hard time. In a recent poll done at the University of Michigan-Dearborn 21 out of the 54 students have had a scholarship during their college career but only 12 out of the 54 currently hold scholarships.... [tags: Scholarships, ]
1619 words (4.6 pages)
- Scholarship: Eligibility: This scholarship is open to all Kirtland students enrolled in any program of study Requirements: Submit a completed application, transcripts and any supporting reference letters and documentation the applicant believes supports their application. Question 1: Please explain what circumstances, life experiences, or challenges you have faced that make you believe you should be awarded the above scholarship. Your explanation can make the difference where there are multiple qualified applicants.... [tags: High school, School types, Secondary school]
967 words (2.8 pages)
- Soccer Scholarship Essay 1 Let me introduce myself. My name is Heather Smith; I'm 18 years old and am a senior at Suttons Bay High School. I was born and raised here and have attended Suttons Bay Schools for 13 years. My hobbies include playing socer, spending time with ym friends, music, art, snowboarding, biking, working out and traveling. Six years ago I startedmy love of travel when I had the opportunity to travel on a 16-day European History trip to the countries of England, France, Italy, Switzerland and germany with family and friends.... [tags: Scholarship Essays]
546 words (1.6 pages)
- Soccer Scholarship Essay 2 My full name is Elizabeth Mason Godwin but I go by Libby. I have grown up living with my parents Barry and Nancy Godwin in Traverse City. I went to Willow Hill Elementary School where my love for sports started. I started playing soccer in fifth grade when my friend Carrie invited me to one of her practices to see what it was like. They let me play with the team that day and I fell in love. I immediately signed up and joined the YMCA team. I continued to play for the YMCA until I was in the seventh grade and moved up to TBAYS.... [tags: Scholarship Essays]
723 words (2.1 pages)