In everyday life, we spend the majority of our life in the eduction system and barely know it. From kindegarten to college, we all sit down in a classroom by either an instructor or teacher constantly edcuating our minds of the basic skills of reading, writing and mathematics. In my life, two crucial years of my life were my high school and college years. These two aspects of my life played integral part of how i was in before and how i am presently. From these two periods of time, i grew to become more friendly from being an introvert, more intimate with family from being distant, and become more out-going from being anti-social.
In highschool, I was known to be an introvert or lonely. All of my classmates around me were the wrong crowd to me. They did not share the share the same interest as me in television or video games and would constantly call me names and taunt for being "different" or "weird". I would sit by myself away from everyone from lunch and would finish my classwork fast to avoid confrontation with anyone asking for assistance. The reasoning to this problem was ...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The transition from high school to college is a crucial step of any student’s academic life. The two differ in several aspects, but, are however, not entirely different. As college is more advanced educationally and further assists their future in terms of employment, they both prepare students for their next step in life while helping them mature. The biggest and most obvious difference between high school and college is the expense where tuition is costly and public high schools are completely free to attend.... [tags: High school, College, School, Education]
710 words (2 pages)
- In everyday life, we spend the majority of our life in the eduction system and barely know it. From kindegarten to college, we all sit down in a classroom by either an instructor or teacher constantly edcuating our minds of the basic skills of reading, writing and mathematics. In my life, two crucial years of my life were my high school and college years. These two aspects of my life played integral part of how i was in before and how i am presently. From these two periods of time, i grew to become more friendly from being an introvert, more intimate with family from being distant, and become more out-going from being anti-social.... [tags: High school, Family, College, High School Musical]
731 words (2.1 pages)
- “ I want a better life”, a thought that I’ve had in my mind since I was young and watched my parents struggle with bills and providing for my brother and I. We lost so much, our home, cars, storage units, stability, I was tired of it, I needed change. I knew that if I wanted this I needed to do it myself, I need to write my own story, create my own life, and then I would be happy. I needed to be the best person and student I could be if I wanted to be a successful, secure, and stressless person.... [tags: High school, College, Life, Want]
1200 words (3.4 pages)
- As I stood there, my heart started throbbing in my throat, eyes welled up and my knees became weak. I decided my only option was to run, and before I knew it my face was in my pillow sobbing. My family had just moved over a thousand miles to a new town and now I might lose my mom forever. All that I knew about cancer up to this point was from movies, so I made it my personal quest to figure out exactly what was wrong with my mom and how I could help. Through my research I found stage survival rates, the treatments, the side effects, what cancer really was, if I could get it and what family members could do.... [tags: College, High school, Cancer, Life]
754 words (2.2 pages)
- College life is a journey taken by many high school graduate in effort to explore a higher form of education, and most importantly build a new life outside the boundaries of their families to sustain a long path of toward successful career and to some, building a new family of their own. In the United State we are blessed with an education system that is never available worldwide. Laws are placed to allow every students regardless of ethnicity, gender or class a chance to pursue education in among the most prestigious universities in the world such as Ivy League school as well as many large public universities with many programs.... [tags: college life, high school graduate]
1208 words (3.5 pages)
- Life after high school can be easy or difficult transitions. Some people depart from with their friends, while some become more fearful mostly knowing that everything is about to change for them. It all depends on what you do or what you allow to happen in your life is what will speak for you. It is usually simple for people that are aware of what they want to do or become after high school. However, it is tougher for those who feel like the world owe them something or do not have the appropriate support.... [tags: High school, College]
712 words (2 pages)
- Group 1 Interviews On January 15 of 2016 our class were put in to different groups to get to know one of the other. After doing personal interviews with each other we soon found out many things about each other. In this essay about hobbies, goals and accomplishments I would like to talk about Edgar Valdez, Tiffany Ramme and Valerie Gallegos. The first interviewed was Edgar Valdez. Edgar is a physical therapy major and is from Glenwood, AR. One of Edgar hobbies is he enjoys playing all sports. In high school he played varsity soccer all four years.... [tags: High school, College, Personal life, Hobby]
1073 words (3.1 pages)
- We know you lead a busy life, full of activities, many of which are required of you. Tell us about something you do for the pleasure of it. (*)(100 words or fewer) School, applications, sports, the life of a high school student seems riddled with work, with little free time to be spared. However, with this constant flow of activities, pleasant ones are few and in between. For myself, my favorite pleasurable activities are the ones that I am able to partake in alongside my other activities. Listening to an interesting audio section, or a tidbit of a comedy makes the most grueling assignments more bearable.... [tags: High school, Middle school, Family, College]
1893 words (5.4 pages)
- Life in the middle school and high school was not easy for me. I had become an introvert, I still didn’t know how to be social, and I had very few friends. I was teased for being very quiet, and some people insinuated that I’m scared of fellow people. On the other hand life at home was difficult. My mother had become so bitter and pleased her was next to impossible. She became very harsh with my brother and me, and we were always scolded for even the smallest mistakes. Once in a while, my father would come for us and take us to the city he lived.... [tags: High school, Middle school, College]
1949 words (5.6 pages)
- All your life growing up, you don 't have to make any big decisions. This all changes senior year when you have to make a decision about what you are going to do with your life after high school. What you choose to do can dictate how you spend your time and money. If you do not make a choice you will not be able to move on towards being a self supporting adult. Decisions are hard to make but essential to keep moving forward. On planning for my future I first had to look at what profession I wanted to go into.... [tags: College, High school, School, A Great Way to Care]
1111 words (3.2 pages)