Ammar Ahmed Mubashir
My name is Ammar Ahmed Mubashir, was born and raised in one of the prominent, historical and IT hub of India, Hyderabad. I completed my undergraduate from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad in Electronics and communication engineering. My favorite subjects were Mathematics, Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) design and Project Management. I landed in the states in early 2009 at O’Hare International Airport Chicago IL; currently I am leaving in Nashville TN.
In my leisure time, I love reading novels, watch TV and play soccer and cricket with my friends, I wish I could get more leisure time. I can say I am very responsible, sinecure and hard working person. I am very enthusiastic person and always welcome challenging tasks. My friends says I am very good in managing any activity I always act as a leader in any activity such as playing soccer or going for vocation or in any group activity in school.
About My Company
CHS/Community Health Systems, Inc. is one of the largest hospital organizations in the states based in Franklin TN, was founded with the first purchase of a hospital in May 1985. It owns, leases, and operates delicate care hospitals in non-urban and urban areas in 29 states of the United States. “The company’s hospitals offer general and specialized hospital healthcare services, including general acute care, psychiatric, general and specialty surgery, critical care, emergency room, internal medicine, obstetrics, diagnostic and rehabilitation services. It also provides supplementary outpatient services at critical care centers, occupational medicine clinics, imaging centers, cancer centers, ambulatory su...
... middle of paper ...
...duct manager, it is not enough to excel in the role. The industry needs to push for better education tailored to aspiring product managers”.
 Bloomberg Business week post Jan 07 2014
 Manole Velicanu, Dicţionar explicativ al sistemelor de baze de date, Economica Publishing House, Bucharest, 2005, ISBN 709-114-0
 Managing XML Data to Optimize Performance into Object-Relational Databases Author: Iuliana Botha Publisher: Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania Database Systems Journal, Vol. II, No. 2/2011
 Career Development Strivings: Assessing Goals and Motivation in Career Decision-Making and Planning Bryan J. Dik, Adam M. Sargent and Michael F. Steger Journal of Career Development 2008; 35; 23
 Locke &Latham, 2002
 CHISA, E. (2014). Evolution of the Product Manager. Communications Of The ACM, 57(11), 48-52. doi:10.1145/2669480.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Symbolism is often used in literature to describe certain character attributes or to draft a setting for the reader. Although the letter itself takes the spotlight, the color is what attracts the reader. In “The Scarlet Letter”, a woman by the name of Hester Prynne; who is married to Roger Chillingworth, commits adultery and gives birth to the other man’s child, Pearl. Hester is then punished for adultery by wearing the scarlet letter “A” on her bosom so all can see. Throughout the novel, Chillingworth becomes obsessed in trying to figure out who the other man is while Hester is swallowed by everyone’s judgments.... [tags: The Scarlet Letter, Nathaniel Hawthorne]
845 words (2.4 pages)
- What’s in a name. It was spring 2009, my father had just come back from a trip to the United States. He came to my grandparents’ house for dinner, excited to tell us all about his time oversea. After dinner, he was eager to show me the pictures he took during his trip, enthusiastically explaining each photo. “You see how great this is. The universities in the U.S. look like public parks, anyone could jus walk in. See this professor, he’s walking his dog on campus!” At this time, my brother was already going to school in Southern California.... [tags: Family, United States, Chinese name, Given name]
1576 words (4.5 pages)
- Ahmed and Bill are fundamentally associates (or we can consider them to be as) who work at the library. Ahmed has the information to get to material identified with each class on grounds. In any case, he has hushed up about that data and does not have any goal to share it since he knows his activities would cost him to be removed. Charge, then again, needs to take preference of the benefits and mint cash by giving individuals a chance to smolder data on plates. He additionally tends to give part of the cash to Ahmed too, however he isn 't included.... [tags: Morality, Ethics, Crime, Moral]
841 words (2.4 pages)
- “Choosing My Name” by Puanani Burgress is a poem that reflects Burgess idea of her identity and how it is related with her different names. Despite having three different names Chirstabella , Yoshie and Puanani, she particularly likes identifying herself as Puanani although it is not her “official name”. Strange as it sounds, I aslo have three different names: Basanta, Kancho, Xxxxxx. My third name Xxxxxx is my cultural name that I cannot disclose thus I have decided to write it Xxxxxx as it is made up of six letters.... [tags: culture, family, land, name]
709 words (2 pages)
- John Donne's A Valediction of my Name, In the Window "My name engraved herein/Doth contribute its firmness to this glass" (1-2). It is a small but exquisitely considered act - a man carefully etches his name into a window, hoping to preserve his identity for future generations. Immediately, sensory details flow into my mind at the thought of such a momentous event. The precise scratch of the tool, the small flakes of glass that chip away, the beams of sunlight backlighting my own name in blinding pinpoints of sharp white light - all ignite a visceral feeling in the depths of my consciousness.... [tags: Valediction of my Name Essays]
1599 words (4.6 pages)
- This essay is a summary and analysis of the responses to the request: “Name one great (important, significant, successful) person and tell why they are great.” I interviewed ten individuals of various ages, backgrounds and religious beliefs. The age groups represented are from under 12 to over 60 and four are male and six are female. As discussed in class, life experience can contribute significantly to the way individuals view their surroundings and people in their lives. Therefore, the responses are summarized per the age group of the respondent with the respondents identified by initials.... [tags: Family, Great Depression, Person]
760 words (2.2 pages)
- In the novel the Scarlet Letter written by Nathaniel Hawthorne, the main character Hester Prynne sinned by committing adultery which changes her identity while she wears the Scarlet Letter. “In the social jungle of human existence, there is no feeling of being alive without a sense of identity” (Erik Erikson). The way the scarlet letter defines Hester as someone who sinned in her society. The way that her society reacted to her with the scarlet letter, made her question her identity of who she is with the scarlet letter.... [tags: The Scarlet Letter, Nathaniel Hawthorne]
1343 words (3.8 pages)
- The Scarlett Letter The story opens with Hester Prynne standing silently on the scaffold in the middle of a town square in 18th century Boston. Hester, holding her small child in her arms, is publicly on trial for adultery. The town people, especially the women, are not happy that Hester has been sentenced only to wear a scarlet letter and to stand on a public platform for a few hours of public humiliation. However, the judge has decided to be merciful to her because, over all, she has been a good citizen up to this point.... [tags: The Scarlett Letter]
3043 words (8.7 pages)
- Maxine Hong Kingston's No Name Woman A person's identity cannot be given to her, instead a person must achieve a sense of her character through personal experience and self-reflection. In "No Name Woman", Maxine Hong Kingston recalls the events of her aunt's life in the vague world of her Chinese roots. The story of her aunt is told by her mother and Kingston recreates the events into an exploratory story to help herself figure out what part of her identity is Chinese and help her better understand the Chinese culture.... [tags: Kingston's Autobiography No Name Woman]
1394 words (4 pages)
- "If you were a genius in mathematics, I would understand. If you were a genius in writing, I would also understand. If you were a genius in Gemorra, I would certainly understand. But a genius in drawing is foolishness, and I will not let it interfere with our lives. Do you understand me, Asher?" (Potok 136). The struggle begins for young Asher Lev, a talented artist who tries to convince his father and the rest of his family of his artistic ability, when his father refuses to recognize his talent.... [tags: My Name is Asher Lev]
2200 words (6.3 pages)
- Nurses Have The Opportunity For Play A Pivotal Role
- Vaccines Should Not Be Mandatory Vaccinations
- Saving Our Environment One Person At A Time
- Identifying The Problems Of Teaching Complex Literature
- Why Socrates Is Not Guilty Of Treason
- Assistive Technology And Eportfolios Can Create Opportunities For Students With Disabilities